What's new

where are these people?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I know Dennis Lawless. I remember that he had no hair. Eyebrows too.

Last time I saw him, he was on the RPF in 91. I do not recall seeing him after that.

He may have been routed out of the SO at that time. I do not know where he would have gone.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Carol Fergusson - name is very familiar but I cant place her.

Did she have a daughter named Vicky? (I think the daughter had a different last name. Cant say for sure. I am embarrassed to say that Vicky was a close friend of mine. Her last name escapes me right now. I remember that her father is Mexican. She also had a brother named David).

tallynanny

Yes, that's him! He was my EPF IC in summer '86. When I first met him I thought he was so bizarre looking (the hairless condition is called alopecia). I ended up with a huge crush on him (makes sense...my first "IC"...the ethics presence was so seductive! Thank you so much for this communication.

tallynanny

Carol and her hubby had two young children and lived at the QI (2D housing) at Flag when I knew them in '88. I was a nanny and cook there. Were you ever there? Gosh, I can't believe how many names I have forgotten, it is frustrating.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Was Carols hubby Mexican? They would have had an older girl, and younger boy.

I was at Flag, in the QI with the kids. At the time I was 9/10. But that was in 82.

tallynanny

i think her first husband was and they had older kids, then she married another guy and had one or two more. she was a really cool lady. wish i could find her. you were there before me. was Brenda there? a heavy woman who was the IC of the "day care center".

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
The one I remember from there had long dark hair and a South African accent.

My older brother used to piss her off SO MUCH.

And it would make him laugh.

One time, she came screaming up to him (because he kept Q & A ing about going to bed. I think he was about 11 or 12) and she had this broom in her hand and she was holding it up like she was gonna swing at him and she said "Do you want this broom up your ass?!?!?!?!"

Me and my brother just burst out laughing.

That accent just had no ethics presence with us at all.

Cant remember her name though.

----

We used to go back to the back of the QI because in 82, all the TVs were confiscated and thrown out, and one person managed to hide hers, or buy another.

So we would all go hide in that room and watch Buck Rogers until all hours of the night.

Oh, the fun. Because it was ricky cause we had to be secret about it and could not tell ANYONE, or it would be taken away....

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know Dennis Lawless. I remember that he had no hair. Eyebrows too.

Last time I saw him, he was on the RPF in 91. I do not recall seeing him after that.

He may have been routed out of the SO at that time. I do not know where he would have gone.

Fair chance he would have gone back to New York, that's where he came from.

I agree about his ethics presence, and he was a very kind man.

He had ethics presence because he was sincere.

T.I.

Denis Lawless, oh yeah. worked in finance FLB. Got rpf ed and was still there in May 2005 was done on his 8th dynamic form and doing his wrap up to send his boxes up to int. almost out finally since about 10 years in the rpf. he is changed.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Denis Lawless, oh yeah. worked in finance FLB. Got rpf ed and was still there in May 2005 was done on his 8th dynamic form and doing his wrap up to send his boxes up to int. almost out finally since about 10 years in the rpf. he is changed.

10 Years in the RPF!! Wow. That has got to suck. Changed? Positively or negatively? Looks different? What?

He must have been on RPF more than that. He was on the RPF when I was in 89 - 91. Then pretty much everyone got off with amnesty that COB issued in Sept 91.

Well he was changed positively. He was in finance office cmo cw in 95 when i went to treasury fso, some time in 96' he went to the rpf. So i guess that was his 2nd time to the rpf.