What's new

Where are Uwes friends?

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Are there any friends of Uwe Stuckenbrock out here at all?

Is something like friendship possible in the Sea Org and in the RPF?

So if there is anybody who considers himself or herself as Uwes friend or former friend please let me know.

And I am still very interested in every detail -good and bad-about his life in the Sea Org and the RPF in "Happy Valley" and in LA in the "Blue Building". So if you just know a very small detail just please let me know and write it down here on this thread or PM me. Even small puzzles will help me to fill this inconceivable vacuum in my heart and to complete the picture of his life.

Thanks for your help!

Love

Markus

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Markus,

Post on the XSO board - there are lot of people who knew him there, plus many lurkers who were at Int and in PAC.

Ozzie

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Of course! Were you ever in the SO? If so you can join XSO message board.

Ozzie

Ladybird

Are there any friends of Uwe Stuckenbrock out here at all?

Is something like friendship possible in the Sea Org and in the RPF?

So if there is anybody who considers himself or herself as Uwes friend or former friend please let me know.

And I am still very interested in every detail -good and bad-about his life in the Sea Org and the RPF in "Happy Valley" and in LA in the "Blue Building". So if you just know a very small detail just please let me know and write it down here on this thread or PM me. Even small puzzles will help me to fill this inconceivable vacuum in my heart and to complete the picture of his life.

Thanks for your help!

Love

Markus

Markus, friendship is discouraged as is any family loyalty and even care for your own children in the cult. It is all part of cult life to convince people that their only loyalty is to the cult and "Greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" is to deny your family and friendships. I just spent the last week with former RPFers crying our eyes out. I know many XSO and XRPF.

That doesn't mean no one liked or cared about your brother Uwe, they just didn't and still do not feel safe to say so. What happened to UWE woke up a lot of people and they are so sorry they did not know what to do about it. Uwe should have been with you and his family and the love of his life Laurisse and died in peace.

I tried really hard to get people to speak out, All they will say is they did the best they could, and many admit to feeling sympathy and empathy for him even though he was the INTERNATIONAL Security Chief and did some bad things to many of us in that post.

As far as I know Uwe had untrained RPF (under punishment) attendants to clean him and help him, but he did spend the last 11 years of his life as an RPF member even though he had asked to leave the cult back in 1997.

From everything I have read about you Markus, Uwe would have been much better off in your care or the care of facilities you were aquainted with.

I am so sorry, and so angry and so ashamed. I didn't know, I thought he was PTS or SP, but I did care, I just didnt know what to do.

I don't know of a cure for MS, but I do know now that having MS was not Uwes fault, and he could have lived longer and been treated better and enjoyed his life a lot more if he wasn't in the cult on the RPF that told him he deserved it and pulled it in because he was an SP or PTS.

Markus

Thank you so much Ladybird

Markus, friendship is discouraged as is any family loyalty and even care for your own children in the cult. It is all part of cult life to convince people that their only loyalty is to the cult and "Greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" is to deny your family and friendships. I just spent the last week with former RPFers crying our eyes out. I know many XSO and XRPF.

That doesn't mean no one liked or cared about your brother Uwe, they just didn't and still do not feel safe to say so. What happened to UWE woke up a lot of people and they are so sorry they did not know what to do about it. Uwe should have been with you and his family and the love of his life Laurisse and died in peace.

I tried really hard to get people to speak out, All they will say is they did the best they could, and many admit to feeling sympathy and empathy for him even though he was the INTERNATIONAL Security Chief and did some bad things to many of us in that post.

As far as I know Uwe had untrained RPF (under punishment) attendants to clean him and help him, but he did spend the last 11 years of his life as an RPF member even though he had asked to leave the cult back in 1997.

From everything I have read about you Markus, Uwe would have been much better off in your care or the care of facilities you were aquainted with.

I am so sorry, and so angry and so ashamed. I didn't know, I thought he was PTS or SP, but I did care, I just didnt know what to do.

I don't know of a cure for MS, but I do know now that having MS was not Uwes fault, and he could have lived longer and been treated better and enjoyed his life a lot more if he wasn't in the cult on the RPF that told him he deserved it and pulled it in because he was an SP or PTS.

You are such a good soul. Thank you for this thoughts and your help. I really appreciate that.

Is there anybody you know who can give me more information about his life in the Sea Org in California. I'm interested in any information no matter if good or bad - and even apparently irrelevant little things can help me to figure out how he was doing. May you please help me with that.

Love

Markus

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I dont know that I have any information, but I remember Uwe. I met him the first time in 89, when I was 16. I am kind of ashamed to say I had a crush on him. :blush: I think he may have been married. I was too young to really be thinking it through or anything. At that time, he was an executive for Golden Era Productions. I was the receptionist. He used to stop by and just chat. I always thought he was so nice and friendly and cared about people. I thought it was cool that he took the time to be friendly to little ol' me.

----

I didnt see him for many many years after that. I was in the RPF at the same time as him. At the time that I was there, his MS was just starting. He was still walking on his own. But later, he started using a cane. By the time I completed the RPF, he was in a wheelchair by then.

He always seemed happy.

I dont know him from when he was in security, when he may have had a tougher side. I only saw him as a sweet and friendly guy.

I am sorry I dont know much more. I was really sad to see that he had passed away. I am so sorry for your loss.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I am so very sorry, Markus, for everything the cult did to your family. I hope that you hear from some more people who knew Uwe as well as the responses posted on this thread.

Ladybird

Markus, what I have heard is that Uwe's caretakers were rotated often, I assume and have heard that was so no one would become too attached to him. I know personally of only one person who took care of Uwe, a Danish or Scandinavian girl named Maj Britt ...I don't know if that is the correct spelling nor do I know her last name but I do know she later left the cult, I think she was fitness boarded or blew.

Have you talked to Chuck Beatty? He posts a lot on ars, OCMB and sometimes here, he was on the RPF's RPF for years at the same time Uwe was there.

It is so hard to explain how it was on the RPF. Even though people were packed in like sardines 50 to a room and literally ate/slept/worked and lived together 24/7 we were not allowed to talk or get to know each other.

It was a very controlled environment, even your thoughts were punished.

Everyone in the Sea Org and epecially the RPF were well aware that any "case on post" (H, E and R = Human Emotion and Reaction) or "BIs" (Bad Indicators) would be reported by your fellow members, so everyone kept up the front and did not tell anyone how they really felt. Not even in session.

Even husbands and wives can't really talk, and if they do the other has to report any "BIs" and they will get a "non-enturbulation order" slapped on them and not be allowed to live with their spouse or speak to anyone until they are "handled" and no longer have any bad feelings about the cult or it's founder or executives.

It is just so bizzarre.