What's new

Where did L Ron steal Xenu from?

dr3k

Patron with Honors
Glad you asked, ANONYMOUS knows where :)

( original theory from OCMB )

[http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=17591]

( Hubbard talking about Xenu/Xemu: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7BfQVzQzo5I )

fantastic_four.png

Facts about Xemu:

1- was an alien criminal.
2- People on his home planet were destroyed by disaster.
3- mental powers include hypnosis.
4- posed once as a children's television entertainer and gradually brainwashed thousands of kids into becoming his devoted worshippers. (evidently a prototype for Barney).

http://www.geocities.com/marvel_monsters/xemnu/xemnu.html\

DIGG IT!

http://digg.com/world_news/Origins_of_Xemu_Xenu_revealed

click to download the comic issues with Xemu in it :)

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Originally Posted by DartSmohen

I guess it is time to put some truth out about OT3.

I was there when Hubbard was winding up his research (Las Palmas 67.)

We were the Sea Project, long before the Sea Org was created.

You have to understand the level of drugs Hubbard was on at the time. This was well after his cocaine and Phenobarbitone stuff of the 50's. He was heavily into barbituates, codene etc. He had a shore base called "Estrella", down the coast. I saw his pharmecutical store there, it was huge.

The original 3 materials were handwritten and photocopied backwards, so you had to hold them to a mirror to read them. I read them all when I was Chief of Advanced Courses on the ship. It was just like a 1050's science fiction story.

We had our first inkling of what was coming before we set sail fom the UK in April/May 67. Hubbard put out a confidential SP declare on one of our staff, John Laurence (former chaplain at St Hill). In it he stated that John was no longer the person we thought he was, having been taken over by another or other beings.

In Las Palmas Hubbard used to talk quite openly about his "research". He used to say that the main street in Gran Canaria was exactly like it was 75 million years ago, exact in every detail. He got some really funny looks from several members of the crew. I don't think there was more than a couple of members who bought into the story. In order to satisfy the rest of us he added a line about Loyal Officers. This was a clever move as it allowed us to simply say that we never got the implant as we were away at the time.

Outside the dockyard there was a church. On Feast Days (there were many) an evening service took place. It was dark and there was always a small crowd.

First there was a candle lit procession, followed by a loud bang, then a series of flashing lights, another procession came out from the church, led by men carrying poles on which figures of cherubs were mounted. Following this came a replica of the ark of the covenant, with a winged chariot on it. The procession traversed around the forecourt.All the time preyers were being said, led by a priest in long robes. Then firecrackers went off and the candles were extinguished, leaving the place in darkness as the processions re-entered the church.

Hubbard used to say that this was a replica of Inc 1. I wonder where he got the idea of Inc 1 from?

It is up to each person to decide for themselves if they wish to subscribe to the theory and story of OT3. I just thought that a bit of background info might help you to align your thoughts.

In case you are wondering whether any of this is true or not, ask Alan. He was there too.

It is true!

The write up that is of Darth! :)

Veda

Sponsor
A combination of method and madness. That seems to be the recurring pattern. 1938: Hubbard writes passionately about his "real goal" of attaining "immortality," not through spiritual means, but through becoming a legend by "smashing his name into history." Yet, he had just written a manuscript titled 'Excalibur', which presented a "philosophy" that extolled "Survival!" and survival, not for any noble ideal, not for humanity, not for enlightenment, but "just to survive." At the center of this impulse to "Survive!" would be Hubbard himself, his name, that he would smash into history. That sounds a lot like madness. Yet there was a method also.

Seventy years later, the "Church of Spiritual Technology," the "L. Ron Hubbard Library" and the "Church of Scientology," have as their primary mission, not helping others, not bringing spiritual freedom or enlightenment, not making a better world, but the preservation of the name of L. Ron Hubbard. That's the "real goal," the goal behind the shroud of spirituality and humanitarianism. And that's madness, but with a method.

"Xenu" and "OT 3" are a similar combination of madness and method. Having traveled to Southern Africa with high hopes of becoming Mr. Big, Hubbard was unceremoniously booted out. Why? What could cause people to reject the majesty and power and charm of L. Ron Hubbard? What engram could cause such irrational behavior? What could explain why people were not recognizing L. Ron Hubbard as the Great Man of the Age? What could it be? It would have to be something tremendous. Something overwhelming of a galactic magnitude. More madness.

Yet also a method. Hubbard wrote of the importance of "using enemy tactics," and would even use those "enemy tactics" on his own loyal followers. He had written of psychiatrists in August 1963:

"Psychiatry is authoritarian and tells the person what's wrong with him, often introducing a new lie. Scientology finds out what's wrong with the person from the person."

Soon to follow would be the secret and very serious, and very dangerous "Clearing Course," "OT 2" and "OT 3" (and Xenu), in which Hubbard would do what he said the psychiatrists did. That's madness, yet with a method, with a plan.

The motive goes back to at least 1938. The plan is outlined in startling detail in a booklet, secretly authored by Hubbard in 1955, in (his title) 'The Brainwashing Manual', subtitled, 'Psychopolitics - the art and science of asserting and maintaining dominion over... thoughts and loyalties... through mental healing'.

Madness... and yet method.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=37634&postcount=2

Last edited:

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
Having traveled to Southern Africa with high hopes of becoming Mr. Big, Hubbard was unceremoniously booted out. Why? What could cause people to reject the majesty and power and charm of L. Ron Hubbard? What engram could cause such irrational behavior? What could explain why people were not recognizing L. Ron Hubbard as the Great Man of the Age? What could it be? It would have to be something tremendous. Something overwhelming of a galactic magnitude. More madness.

Do you think maybe Hubbard responded with the Joburg list, an extremely racist sec-check form?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I can't say whether or not there is any truth in the OTIII story, however, Xenu is just some bloke. I knew him and had recall of it before I read OTIII materials.

Feel free to call me crazy. I'm flat on it! :happydance:

Oh and BTW, I reserve the right to return at a later date and report it was all bollocks. :)

Veda

Sponsor
I can't say whether or not there is any truth in the OTIII story, however, Xenu is just some bloke. I knew him and had recall of it before I read OTIII materials.

Feel free to call me crazy. I'm flat on it! :happydance:

Oh and BTW, I reserve the right to return at a later date and report it was all bollocks. :)

Then that's your "Xenu," and it should be handled as your incident.

Hubbard placed into application the basic ideas and practices of his 'Textbook on Psychopolitics', and then told others they had his problems, his pictures, his "case." Or worse, simply invented "case" for them.

It's not really about "space aliens" (there are more stars than there are grains of sand), or even about the evil Emperor Ming, it's about being told the contents of ones own mind, and own space, and having that action, of being told, mixed with an e-meter (used as a truth detector), and identified with ones "Survival!" over the "next endless trillions of years," etc.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Then that's your "Xenu," and it should be handled as your incident.

Hubbard placed into application the basic ideas and practices of his 'Textbook on Psychopolitics', and then told others they had his problems, his pictures, his "case." Or worse, simply invented "case" for them.

It's not really about "space aliens" (there are more stars than there are grains of sand), or even about the evil Emperor Ming, it's about being told the contents of ones own mind, and own space, and having that action, of being told, mixed with an e-meter (used as a truth detector), and identified with ones "Survival!" over the "next endless trillions of years," etc.

Well, I am coming around to your point of view Veda.
What most concerns me is the auditing of BTs that pre-OTs were ostensibly unaware of before their presence was pointed out. I find it hard to believe that most people on OTIII are above the tendency to mock-up something to fit their indoctrinated reality.

Maybe this whole scene is a major bug on the Bridge and there's no other way to handle it. And maybe not. Either way, there should be more auditing to increase a person's awareness on the seventh dynamic before this level is attempted.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What most concerns me is the auditing of BTs that pre-OTs were ostensibly unaware of before their presence was pointed out. I find it hard to believe that most people on OTIII are above the tendency to mock-up something to fit their indoctrinated reality.

Maybe this whole scene is a major bug on the Bridge and there's no other way to handle it. And maybe not. Either way, there should be more auditing to increase a person's awareness on the seventh dynamic before this level is attempted.

Maybe there are some real phenomena there that get addressed on OT3, but the interpretation on what is happening is false. I'm not simply referring to the sci-fi whole track stuff.

Paul

Well, I am coming around to your point of view Veda.
What most concerns me is the auditing of BTs that pre-OTs were ostensibly unaware of before their presence was pointed out.

Problem with that thesis is that quite a few individuals start bumping into the "entity" phenomena, howsoever it may be characterized, quite a bit before they are exposed to the subject on the upper levels.

Nor is this material unique to scientology. Many esoteric spiritual traditions have recorded similar material and ways of addressing it.

I personally ran out "III" related material before I had even bothered to attest to clear. Didn't know it at the time and laughed out loud when I saw the III materials. I'm not alone in this.

I know of several others who had NO exposure to Hubbard, space opera, ot levels, coaching, etc. who in the course of some form of auditing went whole track and have run entities, implants, or III related material.

I find it hard to believe that most people on OTIII are above the tendency to mock-up something to fit their indoctrinated reality.

Certainly if they are working on an indoctrinated mentality.

Most of that that I have seen was with S.O. personnel. A goodly number of them are dogmatic & heavily indoctrinated to a degree I never saw in either the field or most other staff.

They were also, to my observation, frequently in poor "case" shape as a result of all the stops & hindrances put on their "bridge".

That is a sound suggestion provided it wasn't a forced perspective put on an individual. A bit of "hatting" when a pc cognites that not all the case he is running is "directly" his. Drilling of basic comm & handling. Avoidance of over-emphasis being placed on the phenomena.

In short, the exact opposite of the way the Co$ treats the topic. But then they are busy with "marketing" not "spiritual insight".

I take as proof of the "flaws" inherent in the running of the official Co$ version of OT III the clear observation that Hubbard, S. O., & Co$ were/are so THOROUGHLY dramatizing it.

If the top dogs had actually "run out the charge" they shouldn't have got stuck in a dramatization of it.

It's a good general rule of thumb on the subject. The more "hung up" a person is on "III" the more unhandled related charge. :)

Mark A. Baker

Veda

Sponsor
OT 3 was released 40 years ago with the promise that it would remove the final barrier to full OT. NOTs was released 30 years ago with the same promise.

The state of full OT has not been attained through these levels, but for at least one Xenu "Bridge" seller, the state of Full Operating Bullshitter has been attained.

Wisened One

Crusader
Btw....

If LRH supposedly introduces 'X-E-M-U' where/why's it always been referrred to as: X-E-N-U then? :screwy:

Wisened One

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
I take as proof of the "flaws" inherent in the running of the official Co$ version of OT III the clear observation that Hubbard, S. O., & Co$ were/are so THOROUGHLY dramatizing it.

That's an interesting point. I've seen the SO as a direct dramatisation of it - especially given that they dropped the pre-req for members to be OT3 very early on. I'd never really given any attention to the possibility that Hubbard himself was unflat on it - that would make sense though if he was.

Given the tantrum he put up about the R/Ses in his folder and his reported tendency to not allow auditors to actually run and control a session on him, it would make sense that the guy was unflat on a heap of things actually.

Tragic really.

Nick

Veda

Sponsor
Letter from Ron Hubbard to 2nd wife Sara, from 1951:

"Dear Sara -

"I have been in a Cuban Military Hospital and I am being transferred to the States next week as a classified scientist immune from interference of all kinds though I will be hospitalized probably for a long time. Alexis is getting excellent care. I see here every day. She is all I have to live for. My wits never gave way under all you did and let them do but my body didn't stand up. My right side is paralyzed and getting more so. I have trouble moving and I am going blind. I hope my heart lasts.

"I may live a long time and again I may not. But Dianetics will last 10,000 years for the Army and Navy have it now. But I wanted to be well and strong and I can barely move now.

"My will is all changed. Alexis will get a fortune unless she goes to you as she would then get nothing.

"Get away from bad companions.

"Hope to see you once more.

"Goodbye - I love you.

"Ron."

Shortly afterwards, a statement was signed by Sara, as a condition for the divorce settlement. It was written by Hubbard:

"I have not at any time believed otherwise than that L. Ron Hubbard was a fine and Brilliant man..."

From Eric Hoffer's 'The True Believer' re. "Infallible Doctrine":

"It is the certitude of infallible doctrine that renders the true believer impervious to uncertainties, surprises, and the unpleasant realities of the world around him."

Related thread on another forum:

http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5190

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's an interesting point. I've seen the SO as a direct dramatisation of it - especially given that they dropped the pre-req for members to be OT3 very early on. I'd never really given any attention to the possibility that Hubbard himself was unflat on it - that would make sense though if he was.

Given the tantrum he put up about the R/Ses in his folder and his reported tendency to not allow auditors to actually run and control a session on him, it would make sense that the guy was unflat on a heap of things actually.

Tragic really.

Nick

I remember some time ago on here putting forward the proposition that the SO was LRH's dramatisation of his case and being battered by some Freezoners for such an idea!

Looks like some Freezoners are starting to come around to the same conclusion as myself. :coolwink:

Veda

Sponsor
I remember some time ago on here putting forward the proposition that the SO was LRH's dramatisation of his case and being battered by some Freezoners for such an idea!

Looks like some Freezoners are starting to come around to the same conclusion as myself. :coolwink:

Some are, gradually (such as nw2394), however this, IMO, resembles, sometimes, a "PR handling" by the Freezone (such as Mark A. Baker), in the face of tremendous indisputable evidence - evidence that slowly is being recognized by the "Xenu Bridge" people, or at least by their potential "public." And that evidence is a problem, and how to "handle" that problem?

In the 1980s, Bill Robertson described the Sea Org as, "an experiment that failed." The impression was that this was not Robertson's view as much as Ron's view - relayed telepathically to Bill Robertson from Ron. The extension from this is that Ron - in his upper level researches - encountered vast areas of "charge," and "made some superficial misjudgements" as a result. However, the Bridge is still the Bridge is still the Bridge, etc., and - to quote Ken Urquhart - Ron will someday return, "1000 times more brilliant."

Thus almost anything - any craziness, any abusive action - can be transformed into a "validation of the tech," through the magic of spin and PR.

Even the "Church" of Scientology - eventually - will need to make some adjustments in how certain items are presented. And, if they begin to think creatively, they might find it quite effective to present this image:

"Ron as the hero/savior, who 'built the Bridge', yet 'took it on the chin for our sins/aberrations', and, as a result, made some superficial misjudgements - in areas such as 'Admin' - yet will someday return, "1000 times more brilliant," etc.

However, you're quite right, for some this is a step forward. Yet, for others, IMO, it's simply a "PR problem."

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
tanstaafl, maybe I'm not real at all. Maybe I'm a figmenet of my own demented imagination.

Hang on, did I imagine LRH, or did he imagine me, or did I imagine him imaginging me??

And you can't blame me for the overcrowding. People just wouldn't listen. I mean we tried everything we could. We put fluoride in the water supply and other suppressants in foods just to slow down the birth rate but people just wouldn't stop ROOTING each other--so I had to do something really drastic as an example to those who survived.

Anyway, on the level, I agree with TI or TO as she is now. Befriend your BTs. Think about these poor guys hanging around for millions of years trying to find something vaguely intelligent and along comes mankind (vaguely intelligent) and then when he discovers BTs, he run Inc 1 and 2 on them and chucks them out! What sort of an ARC X is that?

A person who befriended and empowered his BTs would truly become an incredible being. (Unless of course those BTs just want to build 3D movie theatres all over the planet.)

But think about it. Disembodied beings are in a state of loss. I mean if I got into comm with a few dozen BTs in my own body, I would agree to share: Okay, you look after the left leg below the knee and you can stay. You: start working on getting my excess weight back into my blood stream so it can be excreted. Next! I get head-ache's, I would like you to be solely responsible for blocking the causes of such pain. etc. It may seem humorous, but I'm serious about this idea.

Even further, co-ordinating BTs to mock-up a virtual body, so that you could dump the actual physical and be one step closer to Exterior with Full Perception, by acknowledging the assistance of former BTs.

Last edited: