ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Where did the money for idle Stuttgart org go?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Rheinländer, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Rheinländer

Rheinländer Patron

2. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

A) They didnt raise money for anything else than the shabby new place.

or

B) Usually the funds for the ideal org go to a church controlled fund. The org then BORROWS back the money from the fund and buys the new place, paying the cash back to the fund and so paying double for it. It might well be that the cash is being passed around at moment and their rent contract ran out.

3. Rheinländer

Rheinländer Patron

Nice tech... Now I understand why they don't really wanna find a new place... :yes:

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Agreed.

Got any dox on that? It's the first I've heard of it.

Paul

5. Krautfag

Krautfag Patron Meritorious

You are right.

No dox so far, so I better shut up :)

6. greebly

greebly Patron with Honors

Yes be quiet:whistling:

7. themadhair

themadhair Patron Meritorious

No. The money is used to buy the org property, but then this property is in the name of the international goons. The goons then rent the building to the local scis. Same result though.

8. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

When people donate to the Idle Org, are they informed that the money will go to the CoS who will then loan the money back to the local org to buy their Idle Org and then the org will have to pay the CoS rent?

Is this not illegal in some way - like fraud or something?

Wouldn't this make a good story for the press to run - showing what outright criminals they are?

9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I heard that the CofS used to do this then stopped charging rent because of all the ensuing noise.

Anyone know for sure how it works with a recent Ideal Org?

Paul