What's new

Where is David Miscavige??

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
The face of Scientology now seems to be Tommy Davis.

Where is David Miscavige?

Where is the front man who helped build Scientology into the monster it now is?

I assume he does not want his face associated with all the negative PR raining in on Scio.
But is he not the stable datum to Scios, should he not be standing up for his Church and taking on the media directly and defending his so called religious group.
Surely Scios seeing DMs face out there handling the "crap" out of everything is going to give them confidence and show he has some back bone instead of hiding away as he appears to be doing.

Maybe he realizes there is nothing he can actually say or do that will change the current fate of Scio and its abuses so why stand in the firing range; that's as good as a confession of guilt as far as I am concerned........just withdraw deny everything and best of all get a spokesman like Tommy so if he messes up DM can blame him and send him to the RPF.
Is Tommy even a Sea Org member, does he even know what the RPF is?

According to Scio doctrine the Church is on the decline as the Church itself does not practise what it preaches.
Things like the tech on overt motivator sequences. On the ABC 1 report on Scio Tommy is lying and covering up the abuses in the name of PR I suppose, but all these lies are overts.
"Clean hands make for happy living" scios hands could not be dirtier.

The result of all the overts on its people is the current motivator called the media and ex scios shouting out loud about the abuses.

No its not expansion that's bringing on the attacks its pulling in motivators because of all the decades of overts and no products.

To see Scientology deny everything and pretend they are a religion is sickening to the core.
Come to think of it who cares where DM is he should just stay under the current rock he has crawled under.

Wow I got a bit carried away here but there is nothing like a great doco as seen last night on ABC1 to help spice things up a bit.
PPPHHHHEEEEEWWWWWW

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
oldie but goodie time

I did song parodies on the topic, here's a repost of one, for those who may be new or just haven't seen.

Pete

When DM Runs Away (tune of Hernando’s Hideaway)

He’ll seek, a dark, secluded place,
A place, where no one knows his face,
As he slinks off, in big disgrace,
We’ll see … when DM runs away … OLÉ!

He’ll run, from every silhouette,
As law enforcement casts a net,
They know, their man, they always get,
But not … when DM runs away … OLÉ!

With his golden parachute there’s places even he could troll,
He can dodge his Uncle Sam and hide out from Interpol!
But if he goes to the spot that I am sure he will,
He will stay free … and have money,
And scotch to swill!

He’ll go, where Mengele laid low,
The hideout of NAZI Doctor Joe,
The same place where the Bush’s go,
That’s right, he’ll run to Paraguay … OLÉ!

He’ll go, where Mengele laid low,
The hideout of NAZI Doctor Joe,
The same place where the Bush’s go,
That’s right, he’ll run to Paraguay … OLÉ!

Anonycat

Crusader
If Tommy loses all credibility with the public (job done) then Davie lives on, and they can dead agent Tommy Davis and be done with it. Who cares about anyone in this cult? Everyone is expendable. At least until there is no one left to pay for the expensive scotch Davie likes.

Consensus

Patron with Honors
Miscavage and Davis discovered the quote
'Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt'
But they had different takes. Davis word cleared 'remove all doubt' and inferred that speaking was the best strategy (mistakenly thinking it would remove doubt from the hoards of scientologists that are presently wavering). Miscavage realized he couldn't speak publicly without either admitting he's a violent fraud or making it patently clear for all who see that he's a liar. Davis failed to have that cognition, and Miscavage was more than happy to let him take the heat.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hmm.. If Tommy Davis keeps his ass out of the RPF after the recent interviews.. It must signify that Miscavige is out of the loop. Ie. He's gone catatonic, or the current 'revolution' with Mr.Rathbun and the 'independents' has hidden him somewhere?

Could he be cleaning the runway at Trementina with a toothbrush?

:unsure:

Feral

Rogue male
Hmm.. If Tommy Davis keeps his ass out of the RPF after the recent interviews.. It must signify that Miscavige is out of the loop. Ie. He's gone catatonic, or the current 'revolution' with Mr.Rathbun and the 'independents' has hidden him somewhere?

Could he be cleaning the runway at Trementina with a toothbrush?

:unsure:

If they RPF Tommy it could be good for us.

The new guy would be a babe in the woods almost like a Christian being fed to the lions, in fact I heard the Christians had more chance.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
"... I’d actually like to take a break and take some time off and go and do the Rehabilitation Project Force. It’s something that is held in high regard by members of the Sea Organization." - (Tommy Davis in Four Corners Interview)

Oh man.. With that disrespectful attitude he'll be slapped right into the RPF's RPF and chained to the toilet!

:nervous: