What's new

Where is David Miscavige

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I know, I know... he hides away when the news is all bad. He's done it before.

This is different, though. It seems to me that current events are Miscavige's third crisis... and it really could be the end for organized Scientology. The first crisis was Hubbard's death: charismatic cult leader dies, and his successor has to pick up the pieces and keep things going. Scientology changed at that point, and a lot of the sense of fun (or at least camaraderie) went out of it, but the organization survived and stumbled onwards. The second crisis was the death of Lisa McPherson, and that could have brought the whole sham crashing down. Now we have another situation: another death apparently by neglect, plus a series of Narconon deaths, during the media attention due to Tom and Katie... it's a perfect storm of bad PR.

So I started thinking: what will DM do? We actually know him quite well. For starters, he'll hide. No public appearances, and no Q&A with journalists. Next up, he'll seek scapegoats within his corporate structure... which means some more people will disappear into the Hole, and some more people will blow... but what will DM himself do?

What would any educationally sub-normal cult loon who believes that LRH had all the answers do? He'll think "What would Ron do?" like the good little cultie he was raised to be. And what would Ron do? He'd disappear. Not just hide away from the media, but either run away to sea, or conceal himself in a secure location known only to a few 'loyal officers'. Scientology's 'government in exile'. Crimes have been committed, after all. People have died. If he's named in a lawsuit and deposed, he'll look like the biggest idiot ever.

It's got to the point where any time I haven't heard anything about the asthmatic midget for a few days, I'm starting to wonder if he's done his disappearing act. I suppose that, rather like Osama Bin Laden, he will be able to continue to make videos from exile, and still run what's left of his empire.

While LRH was somewhat older when he finally hid out in Creston, CA., he'd already worn out his welcome in a number of other locations long before then. Persona non Grata in the United Kingdom, found guilty of fraud when tried in absentia in France, and ultimately unable to dock his ragtag 'fleet' throughout most of the Mediterranean.

If Wee David Miscavige decides to do what Ron did, he could vanish any time now, so maybe it's time to monitor and share up-to-date news of where Slappy Dave is, or has been recently. He might want to disappear, but we don't have to make it easy for him.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
If he wanted to hide it might not be easy to find him, he could duck out into any good sized shoe box.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
last week , I have rented a small apartment, to a VERY small adult boy.....here on Bulgravia s coast....:wink2:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
In all seriousness, what would normally be happening in July is the Maiden Voyage events. This year, these were postponed, and the ship was not where it was scheduled to be. Does anyone know if these events happened? I haven't heard a peep about them. If he did his usual gig on the ship with all the OTs that would locate him fairly recently at least.

Much as I would love to see David Miscavige carted off to a federal penitentiary, I think it is more likely that he will disappear in Columbia. It will be a few months before anyone at Int base decides he is really gone and it is safe to act.

Unless, of course he drinks himself into a fatal heart attack first. Which is quite possible.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
He distract's himself with EXPANSIOIN! He really believes that his "religion" is expanding and he just LOVES the admiration from the crowds of 25 people bused in from the nearest SO's, and Class 5 Morgue's). HE loves to hear the community leaders read the teleprompter's and say how wonderful Scientology is! This is an excellent distraction - he has all of the staff and SO member's convinced that this church is expanding:bait:and now the staff is convinced that this needs to happen to clear the planet. This is the bait he hooks these pour staff member's with. The problem with the world is that our "already empty buildings that have empty for years" will be filled once we build bigger buildings! And "PANELS" should speak to the raw meat - not these DB's that work here for free! Incompetent SWINES!"

So - Slappy is so stupid and criminal at this point - that I think he hides with his grand opening Morgue's! He feeds off of them and that is all that is discussed in Scientology today! I have talked to several staff recently and it is all about the "expansion". They don't even see that it is not happening.

He may off himself though - I don't know where he could go in reality. No one likes him so he will have no support anywhere in the World.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
In all seriousness, what would normally be happening in July is the Maiden Voyage events. This year, these were postponed, and the ship was not where it was scheduled to be. Does anyone know if these events happened? I haven't heard a peep about them. If he did his usual gig on the ship with all the OTs that would locate him fairly recently at least.

Much as I would love to see David Miscavige carted off to a federal penitentiary, I think it is more likely that he will disappear in Columbia. It will be a few months before anyone at Int base decides he is really gone and it is safe to act.

Unless, of course he drinks himself into a fatal heart attack first. Which is quite possible.

The Maiden (WTF DOES THAT MEAN?) V. events are being held. They are now fundraising events for the Idle Morgues and IAS! No one is going to them! I have talked to several public and they are done with the events! They are sick of the constant fund-raping from the CULT! The 4-5 staff members will have to go and endure the 3-4 hours of Slappy ranting on and on about EPIC EXPANSION. Their parents will drain their IRA for the IAS! That is the new slogan:

Drain your IRA for the IAS! In the best interest of all ATE!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
He'd have no problem finding a place to live in South America. A nice place, too. I strongly suspect that the groundwork for that will have been completed years ago.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Maiden (WTF DOES THAT MEAN?) V. events are being held. They are now fundraising events for the Idle Morgues and IAS! No one is going to them! I have talked to several public and they are done with the events! They are sick of the constant fund-raping from the CULT! The 4-5 staff members will have to go and endure the 3-4 hours of Slappy ranting on and on about EPIC EXPANSION. Their parents will drain their IRA for the IAS! That is the new slogan:

Drain your IRA for the IAS! In the best interest of all ATE!

Anyone who still has an IRA at this point, who has been in the Cof$ for 6 months or more, is a dilletante and probably a type 3 if not an out and out espee.

Pete

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The problem with the world is that our "already empty buildings that have empty for years" will be filled once we build bigger buildings!

Scientologists are the punch line of a joke they don't even know is being told

If COB announced the "why" for lack of expansion is that Ron said:

"The secret of expansion is to think in huge orders of magnitude. Small amounts of havingness is not going to get it done. A being doesn't find that interesting enough to keep his attention. So he mocks up problems that stop the flow of expansion. What an OT needs to be OT is not just the Ideal Scene but a Super Ideal Scene. When the orgs are flagging, you can do this little trick. Don't just settle for big. Go Super Big. Don't accept Ideal when what you should really be striving for is Super Ideal. This is a formula that the being failed to apply way back down the time track and it is the reason he became human. Just reverse the flow and climb back up the ladder. But for God's sake don't think only in terms of Ideal Orgs. You have to posultate SuperIdeal Orgs and then you will see people streaming in. So you thought you knew it all, but today I have shown you something that we didn't know. And now that you know, go out and make Super Ideal orgs and never look back. Thank you!"
(- L. Ron Hubbard from the taped lecture: "Super Ideal Orgs and Planetary Clearing".)

...then Scientologists would contribute double the amount of money to build Super Ideal Orgs. The same way they contributed appx $ 180M for the SuperPower building.

They would have total certainty that the reason Ideal Orgs didn't work is because "the being" did not postulate a big enough game.

They would have calm spaces and big grins and look each other in the eye with that "Now planetary clearing is within our reach!" look.

If you want to hear the link to LRH saying that, it's at: http://www.Superidealorgsandplanetaryclearing.com

Sometimes that link doesn't work, but usually it means that you need to get your havingness way up to a Super Ideal level of havingness first.

Okay I made it all up. That's what the Commodore and COB do, so why can't everyone else?

:giggle:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

"The secret of expansion is to think in huge orders of magnitude. Small amounts of havingness is not going to get it done. A being doesn't find that interesting enough to keep his attention. So he mocks up problems that stop the flow of expansion. What an OT needs to be OT is not just the Ideal Scene but a Super Ideal Scene. When the orgs are flagging, you can do this little trick. Don't just settle for big. Go Super Big. Don't accept Ideal when what you should really be striving for is Super Ideal. This is a formula that the being failed to apply way back down the time track and it is the reason he became human. Just reverse the flow and climb back up the ladder. But for God's sake don't think only in terms of Ideal Orgs. You have to posultate SuperIdeal Orgs and then you will see people streaming in. So you thought you knew it all, but today I have shown you something that we didn't know. And now that you know, go out and make Super Ideal orgs and never look back. Thank you!"
(- L. Ron Hubbard from the taped lecture: "Super Ideal Orgs and Planetary Clearing".)

...then Scientologists would contribute double the amount of money to build Super Ideal Orgs. The same way they contributed appx $ 180M for the SuperPower building.

They would have total certainty that the reason Ideal Orgs didn't work is because "the being" did not postulate a big enough game.

They would have calm spaces and big grins and look each other in the eye with that "Now planetary clearing is within our reach!" look.

If you want to hear the link to LRH saying that, it's at: http://www.Superidealorgsandplanetaryclearing.com

Sometimes that link doesn't work, but usually it means that you need to get your havingness way up to a Super Ideal level of havingness first.

Okay I made it all up. That's what the Commodore and COB do, so why can't everyone else?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

David Miscavige isn't Scientology and his whereabouts are irrelevant to ending the abuses and crimes. What's needed is a full and complete criminal investigation and public exposure of the 60-year conspiracy and the bringing to justice of all those involved, including the wog world lawyers, politicians and authorities. Pinning your hopes on the fate of one tiny little man seems naive at best, and Scientology's own design at worst. All it would take to run the cult from the shadows is a single computer holding Scientology's bank account details, PI reports, and a swathe of juicy PC-folder data.

Of course, that doesn't mean we can't target Miscavige. If we can get him in handcuffs and facing a lengthy sentence, hopefully he will squeal on his accomplices. With this in mind, perhaps it might be best to consider where his *final* hiding place might be. So often with criminals on the run, it helps to investigate their background and identify who they were close to when much younger. Perhaps we could start with a background check on some of his High School class mates?

2Hi8j.jpg

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know, I know... he hides away when the news is all bad. He's done it before.

This is different, though. It seems to me that current events are Miscavige's third crisis... and it really could be the end for organized Scientology. The first crisis was Hubbard's death: charismatic cult leader dies, and his successor has to pick up the pieces and keep things going. Scientology changed at that point, and a lot of the sense of fun (or at least camaraderie) went out of it, but the organization survived and stumbled onwards. The second crisis was the death of Lisa McPherson, and that could have brought the whole sham crashing down. Now we have another situation: another death apparently by neglect, plus a series of Narconon deaths, during the media attention due to Tom and Katie... it's a perfect storm of bad PR.

So I started thinking: what will DM do? We actually know him quite well. For starters, he'll hide. No public appearances, and no Q&A with journalists. Next up, he'll seek scapegoats within his corporate structure... which means some more people will disappear into the Hole, and some more people will blow... but what will DM himself do?

What would any educationally sub-normal cult loon who believes that LRH had all the answers do? He'll think "What would Ron do?" like the good little cultie he was raised to be. And what would Ron do? He'd disappear. Not just hide away from the media, but either run away to sea, or conceal himself in a secure location known only to a few 'loyal officers'. Scientology's 'government in exile'. Crimes have been committed, after all. People have died. If he's named in a lawsuit and deposed, he'll look like the biggest idiot ever.

It's got to the point where any time I haven't heard anything about the asthmatic midget for a few days, I'm starting to wonder if he's done his disappearing act. I suppose that, rather like Osama Bin Laden, he will be able to continue to make videos from exile, and still run what's left of his empire.

While LRH was somewhat older when he finally hid out in Creston, CA., he'd already worn out his welcome in a number of other locations long before then. Persona non Grata in the United Kingdom, found guilty of fraud when tried in absentia in France, and ultimately unable to dock his ragtag 'fleet' throughout most of the Mediterranean.

If Wee David Miscavige decides to do what Ron did, he could vanish any time now, so maybe it's time to monitor and share up-to-date news of where Slappy Dave is, or has been recently. He might want to disappear, but we don't have to make it easy for him.

Bin Laden was busy dying and the CIA was busy manufacturing videos in the days after 9-11, as in the infamous "fat Bin Laden" tape which was completely debunked by analysts on the web who showed it wasn't his face, wasn't his voice. Then there was the Bin Laden sock puppet that would pop up from time to time during the Tush administration, anytime that the Tush's ratings were down. The sock puppet would pop up with a message to the effect of "I'm gonna get you!" and Tush's ratings would go back up. The sock puppet made an appearance in October of 2004 to help Tush get re-elected.

There were numerous instances where there were indications in the media that there were plans to take Bin Laden out of the vat of liquid nitrogen he was busy floating around in, in the basement of the CIA building in Langley or WTF he might have been stored, but leaks in the media made those plans impossible. As time went on, it became increasingly less plausable that he was still alive, even tho by being dead he was, in effect, kept alive indefinitely. (For instance, it would be extremely difficult to believe that Hitler is still alive and kicking these days, altho there was a rumor that after we assisted his escape from Germany, he was living in Pennsylvania as a guest of the US govt. until he died at the rediculous age of 113. And no, I don't buy that one.) In otherwords, the inevitable staging of Bin Laden's death became an intel asset of dwindling value and had to be used sooner or later. So what was the Bin Laden staged death used for???????

Staging Bin Laden's death was a kick off for Obama's re-election campaign, true enough. It was also a distraction to take media focus off of the obviously faked long form birth certificate ... but that story isn't going away, Sheriff Joe in Arizona is keeping it going. But what else?????????????????? It was the sliver market, in particular. The timing of the "raid" coincided with MASSIVE short selling of silver. Silver had been bid up to just short of its all time high of $50 per ounce. In fact, it was just 15 cents per oz. short of that at its highest, which was the Easter Sunday prior to the so-called Bin Laden raid. It was driven down to around $45 per Oz, I believe in the high $44 range, and would not go lower, and was bid back up to around $48 per Oz right at the time of the announcement. The silver short sellers were immediately able to bring it down to $42 within a matter of MINUTES, and, the dust settled that night with silver around $44 and change. It proceeded to drop to below $33 per Oz within the next few days. Over a year later, silver is now trading around $27 per Oz and there is no reason why it should be that low and every reason why it should be more like $77 per Oz.

Gold was driven down as well, but, not nearly as drastically as silver. Gold actually followed silver and not silver following gold, which is usually the case.

What is the big deal with the markets? It is the folk over at Goldman Sachs that are the major players and the major backers of Obama. They have been manipulating gold and silver for years, keeping it artifically low price wise as quoted in various units of debt, such as dollars, Euro's, Pounds, etc. If gold and silver were to move up to where they should be quoted in terms of these debt units, there would be a huge crisis in confidence. Meanwhile, these major players do not have the gold or the silver to come to the table with in the event that they have to produce real metal ... silver and gold are by and large mere abstractions, pieces of paper with words like "gold" and "silver" on them and no reality in terms of actuall bullion. Driving down prices involves borrowing the metal and then selling on the market, but, the actual metal they have been borrowing doesn't exist. In the event of a panic, there would have been a lot of major players left scrambling for the exits, getting wiped out. It's called a "short squeeze." Their only solution was to short even more and drive down prices, and hope to get out more at their leisure. That is what is going on today ... an excellent time to buy silver to either get out of a short position or into a long one. Regardless, nobody seems to want to talk about the Bin Laden staged death and its relationship to the silver market, but, I was there, I watched it happen in real time, it was a sight to see.

Pete

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron

I believe the Maiden Voyage event is usually in St Kitts in early June (I mean the real event, with IAS attendance, on the Boat with COB, not the plural events they run at the Idle Orgs. This year Ortega reported the Event had been postponed but a concert was advertised in St Kitts for 7 July, featuring Michelle Henderson, said to be part of the Event.

7 July - in fact from Tuesday 3 July: she was in Bridgetown, Barbados.
8 July: headed north to Roseau in Dominica & stayed there overnight.
9 July: went to Castries in St Lucia
10 July: left Castries and was out of range (off AIS, not sinister) until
12 July: turned up again at Castries. Where she went I have no idea, perhaps Grenada. WWP sometimes gets inside information but you have to wait for it.
Then she spent another 5 days in Barbados, coming and going, maybe having work done, and from 19 July she is back in the ABC islands.

In other words, no sign of any Maiden Voyage event this year, though it might have been in June as usual, when she was shuttling between St Kitts and Antigua.

I saw somewhere where a senior Scientologist in Colombia had been put in prison for trafficking a CoS member of staff - details unreliable, but the general impression was that Colombia was no longer The Way to Happiness.

Anyway this is not the season for cruising in the Caribbean. Unlikely he is on board, especially not doing the ABC round but you never know.

PS ColUmbia is an American university. ColOmbia is a South American democracy.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

The terrifying thing now, Helluvahoax, is that your messages from 'Source' seem far more plausible than anything coming out of Cof$. Have you ever thought about starting a cult of your own? You'd make a fortune.