What's new

Where is David Miscavige

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh There he is!! Look inside my avatar!

Slappy McSAVAGE is delivering one of his famous speeches about "EPIC EXPANSION and straight up an verticle STATS"! This is the new Idle Morgue for the INTERNET! Hip Hip HOORAY!!:happydance: It only cost $15,000,000 and has no parking! Those DB staff member's should not have cars anyway - they can walk from the sewer's they live in! They all sold their cars to pay for this beautiful new IDLE MORGUE!!

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
Oh There he is!! Look inside my avatar!

Slappy McSAVAGE is delivering one of his famous speeches about "EPIC EXPANSION and straight up an verticle STATS"! This is the new Idle Morgue for the INTERNET! Hip Hip HOORAY!!:happydance: It only cost $15,000,000 and has no parking! Those DB staff member's should not have cars anyway - they can walk from the sewer's they live in! They all sold their cars to pay for this beautiful new IDLE MORGUE!!

is that you vlad?

David Miscavige isn't Scientology and his whereabouts are irrelevant to ending the abuses and crimes. What's needed is a full and complete criminal investigation and public exposure of the 60-year conspiracy and the bringing to justice of all those involved, including the wog world lawyers, politicians and authorities. Pinning your hopes on the fate of one tiny little man seems naive at best, and Scientology's own design at worst. All it would take to run the cult from the shadows is a single computer holding Scientology's bank account details, PI reports, and a swathe of juicy PC-folder data.

Of course, that doesn't mean we can't target Miscavige. If we can get him in handcuffs and facing a lengthy sentence, hopefully he will squeal on his accomplices. With this in mind, perhaps it might be best to consider where his *final* hiding place might be. So often with criminals on the run, it helps to investigate their background and identify who they were close to when much younger. Perhaps we could start with a background check on some of his High School class mates?

2Hi8j.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
WTF?
David Miscavige is Dead?

Posted on July 19, 2012
http://romneyisaunicorn.com/2012/07/19/david-miscavige-is-dead/#respond

david-miscavige.jpg
What happened to David Miscavige? (wiki commons)

Longtime Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige is dead. His body was found sometime between 8 a.m. and noon on July 19, 2012, at Scientology’s Gold Base, or Int Base , in unincorporated Riverside County, Calfiornia. Sources close to the investigation say the death may be related to the mysterious disappearance of Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, in 2006. Shelly Miscavige’s fate remains unknown.vid Miscavige DEAD?

Anyone hear about this? Is this a joke?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
WTF?
David Miscavige is Dead?

Posted on July 19, 2012

david-miscavige.jpg

Longtime Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige is dead. His body was found sometime between 8 a.m. and noon on July 19, 2012, at Scientology’s Gold Base, or Int Base , in unincorporated Riverside County, Calfiornia. Sources close to the investigation say the death may be related to the mysterious disappearance of Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, in 2006. Shelly Miscavige’s fate remains unknown.vid Miscavige DEAD?

Jesus! What the fuck is this? Is this true?

Lone Star

Crusader
WTF?
David Miscavige is Dead?

Posted on July 19, 2012

david-miscavige.jpg

It appears that the website you linked is like The Onion. Not real news.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
WTF?
David Miscavige is Dead?

Posted on July 19, 2012

david-miscavige.jpg

It's a joke, it says so at the bottom of the page that you linked to. There was a suggestion that Juliette Lewis might take over as the next cult leader. As I commented earlier, Juliette Lewis has a demonstratable oatee ability, and that is to verbally communicate with a body part other than her mouth, so, her role as spokesperson for the Cof$ could be very interesting indeed. Below is an image of Juliette demonstrating this unique ability. She has just spoken "hip hip" in this somewhat unorthodox manner and is waiting for the crowd to come back with the "Hooray!"

Pete

Juliette_Lewis_483605a.jpg

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's a joke, it says so at the bottom of the page that you linked to. There was a suggestion that Juliette Lewis might take over as the next cult leader. As I commented earlier, Juliette Lewis has a demonstratable oatee ability, and that is to verbally communicate with a body part other than her mouth, so, her role as spokesperson for the Cof$ could be very interesting indeed. Below is an image of Juliette demonstrating this unique ability. She has just spoken "hip hip" in this somewhat unorthodox manner and is waiting for the crowd to come back with the "Hooray!"

Pete

Juliette_Lewis_483605a.jpg
OMG Pete - WTF is "IT"? :omg:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Bummer that it's a joke.

I thought that Juliette was trying to get the BT's in her twat to sing too.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jesus! What the fuck is this? Is this true?

I had the same reaction - totally got my blood pumping! I don't think so but you just never know these days! Where is Miscavige going to go and what is he really going to do? The Cult of Scientology is going down really fast right now.

It would SUCK "being David Miscavige"! Poor Unfortunate SOUL! :no:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had the same reaction - totally got my blood pumping! I don't think so but you just never know these days! Where is Miscavige going to go and what is he really going to do? The Cult of Scientology is going down really fast right now.

It would SUCK "being David Miscavige"! Poor Unfortunate SOUL! :no:

DM poor unfortunate soul? That would definitely come under the category of sympathy for the devil. I have the link for that one.

Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt0ipUCfdlU