ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Where is Matt Faye?

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by Zinjifar, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Will do. I've PM'd him.

2. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

So, still no sign of Matt?

3. Feral

Feral Rogue male

None at all.

The sad thing about Matt is his mother Leane Faye is complicit in his deportation and incarceration.

None either of Carol Miles.

More news on this will come and the walls will crack over the human trafficking and slavery techniques employed by the Sea Org.

4. Where is Carol Miles?

For anyone who knows what Carol Miles looks like...

...take a good look at this impromptu vid shot by Glib at the March Ida Camburn memorial protest at Int Base. There is a blond woman wearing an RPF style "boiler suit" seen briefly doing mest work under what seems to be close supervision.

Can anyone tell if that is Carol Miles, or can you see her elsewhere in this vid, shot through the fence at Int? Other SO are visible for anyone else who is looking for a "lost" family member behind the fence there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6qSgpC-QY&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

If you think this is or might be her, please contact the local authorities and report her as a missing dependent person (no money, passport, transportation, local friends, outside contact allowed, etc). Or, if you recognize anyone else who has disappeared into Int base or some other Scientology secret gulag, please report it.

These are the Riverside County Sheriff's Investigators who are assigned specifically to human trafficking cases:

Deputy Sheriff Aron Wolfe #3740, email: awolfe@riversidesheriff.org

Deputy Sheriff Steven Kim #4019, email: skim@riversidesheriff.org

Supervision: Special Investigations Bureau,
    Sgt. Werges. 951-955-1700

Thank You!

Here is a post by Infinite and a response by Kutta, from another thread here:

Originally Posted by Infinite
    "Do we have any DOX on Carol - or just Mike Rinder's word?"

Kutta said:"We have first hand reports that she was on RPF in ANZO in early Dec and police verification that she left the country sometime in Dec."

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  5. Feral

Feral Rogue male

It doesn't seem to be her, as it's about ten years since I saw her I asked a friend, this is what they said;

6. BC1

BC1 Patron with Honors

I have an idea how they could have gotten someone out of the country without them realizing they are going to the RPF. Here is the story of what happened -or at least the bits I'm privy to - to the ex CO CMO in Sydney about two years ago. I don't know if she said she wanted to blow, but I know she wanted to come to the US to be closer to her family. I also don't know if she was in the RPF, but I have my suspicions that she was given that there was a period of time in which her cell phone (church issued) was taken away and nobody could get hold of her.

Anyway, with those caveats here is the story:

CO CMO was working in Sydney and married to another SO. She was told by the church that she needed to go to LA for some training for her job. She went happily because she has family in CA and was going to be allowed to visit them for one day. She was given a ONE WAY plane ticket there and the excuse that this was the cheapest way for her to travel. Then after her time at the LA training she waited for a few days, each day being told to call CoS to find out about her travel arrangements home. Each time she called she was told there were no arrangements yet. This went on for 3-4 days.

Then after a few days of calling she was told she needed to report to Flag. She was going to be given a new post and would need to be hatted for that post at Flag. So off to FL she flew. It was soon after she arrived that contact was lost - don't recall how long that was. Messages would be taken, but never returned type of crap. This is when I believe she was in the RPF. Anyway, her "training" lasted months. Then she was instead given a post at Flag and her temporary housing was changed and she was moved into the permanent SO berthing.

After a year at Flag, no visits with her husband who was still in Sydney, she received a phone call. Her husband called to say he wouldn't be coming, he would ship everything to her. He wanted a divorce, after 10 years of marriage.

So she has now gone from being CO CMO to working in housekeeping at FH purchasing things like Shampoo.

7. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Holy crap . . . :omg:

8. thegrowntree

thegrowntree Patron

If the question is still unanswered, matt was sent to the PAC RPF a few days before i left the SO last year, due to lack of compatible of twins on the ANZO RPF and to "save him" from choosing to route out.

9. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks for this info .... always good to get some inside skinny :biggrin:

Do you know what happened to Carol Miles?

10. thegrowntree

thegrowntree Patron

All i know is that she was being offloaded finally, but when she actually left i dont know.

England would of been the place she went so she could see her parents.

11. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

That's good news too and thank you :thumbsup:

12. exsofromeu

exsofromeu Patron

Re: Where is Carol Miles?

Hello,

I would swear she is Carol Miles!!

I spend many years on the Freewinds and I saw her every day. The key thing that makes me "almost one hundred percent sure" that she is Carol Miles is THE WAY SHE WALKS. She had a particular way of walking, very unique, and I saw that immediately once I looked at the video. I have been watching the video several times now, at full screen and even with slow motion and I am sure that is Carol Miles.

Her hair was blond and very thin, but sometimes (as most women do) she would do her hair to make it look wavy or more voluminous. And she was never thin, she was curvy and fleshy, not fat, not thin, a similar body type to that of Marilyn Monroe, but with smaller breasts.

SHE IS CAROL MILES.