What's new

Where is Shelly? And who cares?

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
There has been a lot of talk of late about Shelly Miscavige. Where is she? Is she well? Is she still alive? Is she being held against he will? What I want to know is, do people really care, or are they just talking for something to say. If you care, click the link.

CLICK HERE!

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks greywolf. I signed, but do online petitions even get read?? Worth a try I guess. Good that you set it up.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks greywolf. I signed, but do online petitions even get read?? Worth a try I guess. Good that you set it up.

Thanks Rich. Every signature counts. And, at least we are doing something, right?

jeeshlouise

There has been a lot of talk of late about Shelly Miscavige. Where is she? Is she well? Is she still alive? Is she being held against he will? What I want to know is, do people really care, or are they just talking for something to say. If you care, click the link.

CLICK HERE!

Nice effort GreyWolf, but everyone but the (figurative) deaf dumb and blind in america already know that Scientology and the United States Government, at the highest levels of both, are in bed. And have been for many many years.

Good luck with your petition nonetheless. Which is akin to petitioning David Miscaviage for his permission to audit his personal expenditures of scientology monies.

JeeshLouise

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
We are told that the Soviets, immediately after WWII, discovered Hitler's not completely burned body and kept the discovery secret, since that gave Stalin some political capital to accuse the west of harboring him ... but, rumor has it that following all the tests and autopsies to determine that the body in question was really that of dear old uncle Adolph, Stalin had a piece of the skull bone delivered to him, and that it was his very favorite ash tray, right up until his death in 1953. So, the question is ... can any body who was ever close to DM after Shelley's disappearance tell us if DM was using a somewhat unusual ash tray? After all, he is reported to chain smoke the original, unfiltered Camel cigarettes to the tune of 3 packs per day.

Pete

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
That is one question I have been asking myself. More than one time. It has been quite a long time no?

She did not just disappeared into thin air. Anyone has any data even if small about her?

I am worried that the sociopath might have done something to her. I am not kidding.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Does Shelly have any family left, particularly any family not involved with the cult??

The thing is as a able bodied adult it's hard to get authorities to look into the matter unless a person legally related to makes some inquiries or files a MPR. A bunch of concerned strangers on the net may spur something but unless the media kicks up a big storm the authorities really need a related petitioner to inquire or look for her. The worst part is since DM is still her legal husband (as far as we know) he has the most legal standing in the matter.

If some sort of evidence or proof of foul play or danger can be given to LE then they can act. Barring that, unfortunately, DM's lame assurances she is well will probably suffice - or at best will have Shelly trotted out under his eye and control to numbly tell an officer she is fine and happy.

The best thing we could do is locate a non-cult relative of some kind to officially file a report or request a check of her wellbeing and make it very clear due to domestic violence concerns she must be interviewed privately. (The saddest part is, even out of DMs sight and hearing, she probably still is totally under his control and in fear.)

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think our Awesome Sister Marta said it best:
"Yes, this is why we protest, why we speak, why we post, why we share, why we do whatever we can and why we cheer those who are doing whatever they can to shed light on this cult of greed, secrecy, and abuse."