What's new

Where is Shelly Miscavige?

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jeff Jacobsen (posts as cultxpt) has done actual physical visits to many of the 'vault' sites and has some local photography. (of razor wire and cameras)

Scientology must *hate* satellites!!

I suspect 'Int Base' is being closed down because of them. (and, of course, other factors, like Keith Henson)

Zinj

I'm sure we'd have a "cleared" (of unwanted people) planet by now, if it wasn't for those damn satellites and the internet, the curses of modern technology.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
You got it. The CST locations are indeed the most likely places she would be at, and doing her own "ethics handling."

My surveillance confirmed that she wasn't with her father the last two years, so that optimistic hope was short-lived.

Amazing what you can find out from where I am...

Hey, that reminds me -- I'm sure many of you have done this, but maybe some haven't -- Google Earth is a great way to visit the CST "secret" vault locations in 3D. Just in case you haven't, I recommend it. Although I prefer old Monty Python movies for entertainment, it is nevertheless pretty cool to fly in from space to the various CST crop circle locations when you have nothing better to do.

V

I used Google Earth to zoom in on Mary Sue's house in L.A..

I just had to see where she was living all those years.

If you want to check it out the address is:

2345 Chislehurst Drive
L.A. CA. 90027

Hubbards last place of residence was:

Whispering Woods Ranch
1871 O'Donovan Road
Creston CA. 93432

A.K.A. Camp Emanuel erea in Santa Margarita

Little Bear Victor

It has been pretty well confirmed that Shelly M is at a CST facility. Anne Rathbun (who was and probably still is RTC Rep Flag, as well as Marty's ex-wife) is doing the "needed" handlings, whatever they may be.

Considering she is DM's wife, let's assume it is a PTS handling. I hope they do a standard handling and spot the right SP. That'd be a sight to see.

Victor

Pascal

This is one the modern mysteries:

What happened to Shelly Miscavige?

The latest story I read was that she messed up on executing some order from DM and hasn't been seen since. No exact date given. (I believe the data was from BlownForGood). My last knowledge of her was a despatch she sent to Gold almost two years ago.

I didn't even think about it before someone else mentioned it, but she hasn't been to the Base in two years (that I know of).

Anyone have any further data? Or ideas what publicly photographed PR events she might have attended with DM in the last two years? I didn't have any luck finding her in Tom Cruise's wedding photos, which were mostly closeups of the married couple. I didn't spend too much time going through them anyways.

Current status until otherwise confirmed: Removed.

Victor

P.S. Since this one should be a piece of cake to "D.A.", why don't you OSA people give me a hand, too?

What was the order? "Watch the teeth!"? :p

Pascal

Dunno. My educated guess would be something to do with TC. That's been one easy way for top execs to get in trouble recently.

TC blows, there isn't a TC movie where another actor doesn't dwarf TC most gloriously (Jamie Fox, Dustin Hoffman, Robert Duval, the f-16 in Top Gun, etc.).

I saw the movie Barfly with Mickey Rourke last week. Now that's an actor! He looks so messed up nowadays, sad. Then there is The Bourne Ultimatum with Matt Damon, much better than TC in action flicks. These are the kind of celebs the COS needs.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
RUMOR

I am posting this as a rumor not a report. I have no way of verifying this information.

Shelly Miscavige left the Sea Org to have a baby.

Apparently she got pregnant and refused to have an abortion.

She had a little girl.

She also refuses to not take care of the child herself. In other words, she has no intention of turning the baby over to any nursery or nanny.

She is living in a home owned or controlled by the Sea Org. Either Mary Sues home or some other house owned by the Church but not publicly known about.

She is being handled with kids gloves and provided for in every way under the understanding that she is a "security risk". Which she isn't. She just wants to be a Mommy, if that is a security risk.

Unfortunatly as DM has outlawed children under his regime, cast out countless women on the street for choosing to have a child, and/or declared several people for choosing to be responsible parents over being on staff, and /or condoned abortion as the "best solution", he cannot celebrate the new arrival in the usual way.

The baby is a withold actually.

He is saying keeping it mum is actually a security measure for his wife and child.

It is actually just a huge withold.

It seems he and Shelly have committed the crime of procreating.

This is a rumor I guess until someone pulls up a birth record, or notices Shelly in some mall with a little bundle sort of hidden.

:hide: :baby1:

Pascal

I am posting this as a rumor not a report. I have no way of verifying this information.

Shelly Miscavige left the Sea Org to have a baby.

Apparently she got pregnant and refused to have an abortion.

She had a little girl.

She also refuses to not take care of the child herself. In other words, she has no intention of turning the baby over to any nursery or nanny.

She is living in a home owned or controlled by the Sea Org. Either Mary Sues home or some other house owned by the Church but not publicly known about.

She is being handled with kids gloves and provided for in every way under the understanding that she is a "security risk". Which she isn't. She just wants to be a Mommy, if that is a security risk.

Unfortunatly as DM has outlawed children under his regime, cast out countless women on the street for choosing to have a child, and/or declared several people for choosing to be responsible parents over being on staff, and /or condoned abortion as the "best solution", he cannot celebrate the new arrival in the usual way.

The baby is a withold actually.

He is saying keeping it mum is actually a security measure for his wife and child.

It is actually just a huge withold.

It seems he and Shelly have committed the crime of procreating.

This is a rumor I guess until someone pulls up a birth record, or notices Shelly in some mall with a little bundle sort of hidden.

:hide: :baby1:

That's gross. You mean DM has sex? I'm gonna HURL! I hope the baby is black or asian. Would love to see DM cockold.

Div6

Crusader
That's gross. You mean DM has sex? I'm gonna HURL! I hope the baby is black or asian. Would love to see DM cockold.

Its cuckold.

And though this board is a "free space", prudence should dictate that you keep your less than good intentions to yourself, until such time as they get handled.

Pascal

The last time I got pregnant I was 45.

The time before that 42.

Lots of people have children in their 40's and late 40's.

My kids are here as evidence.

http://www.mothersover40.com/advantages.html

http://pregnancyover44y.blogspot.com/

http://www.optionline.org/pregnancy-after-40.asp

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18817248/

Wow, being a womb that old my be like living in a Volkswagen Beetle. Did you breastfeed? Why am I thinking of Pisco all of a sudden... :p

Little Bear Victor

You're kidding right?

What do I know about such things? Just what we were told in school. And that was 25 years ago. I thought 40 years was beginning to be the upper limits...

Besides, LRH only added one thing to my education on that subject: that it is impossible for women in the Sea Org to have babies.

V

ozzie

Patron with Honors
I know Shelly - she is at least 46 and quite frankly it is unusual for women in their 40s - especially over 45 to have children without invitro or some sort of interference which I doubt she would have had, seeing as DM doesn't like children.

A womens ability to conceive goes down starting in her late 20 to early 30s. I did a lot of research into this as I was trying to conceive in my 40s.

I doubt very much Shelly has had a baby. It is pure rumour and probably not true knowing both DM and Shelly.

Ozzie

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
What do I know about such things? Just what we were told in school. And that was 25 years ago. I thought 40 years was beginning to be the upper limits...

Besides, LRH only added one thing to my education on that subject: that it is impossible for women in the Sea Org to have babies.

V

Upper limits?

I don't know what 40 year olds you've been looking at.

Don't you watch television and read magazines?

I'm 50 and I have to keep my head down in the Supermarket, otherwise I get harrassed trying to get to the checkout line.

Little Bear Victor

Upper limits?

I don't know what 40 year olds you've been looking at.

Don't you watch television and read magazines?

I'm 50 and I have to keep my head down in the Supermarket, otherwise I get harrassed trying to get to the checkout line.

The ones that I spent my years with in the SO, mostly.

Only somewhat recently.

Which Supermarket do you go to?

V

(Geez, I hope she detects some humor in this...)