Where is Tom Cruise when Davey needs him?

Feral

Rogue male
Tom has been conspicuous in his absence.

His best mate, "the greatest leader in the world", is under the hot spot light of multiple accusations of violence, abuse and demeaning his juniors.

So, what does Tom say?

Nothing!

Where's Tom doing an interview to the theme of mission impossible saying that he was side by side with David Miscavige every day and he never abused his staff. He let them eat and sleep and he is in fact "the greatest leader" that ever lived, where is Tom saying that HE and HE alone is the most qualified as he knows ALL the great leaders of the world and Davey is a giant among Kings.

Where?

Jus' askin.....

Last edited:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tom is in deep meditation over the depth of irony in his personal encounters with 'mission impossible'.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Route 66

Tom has been conspicuous in his absence.

His best mate, the greatest leader in the world, is under the hot spot light of multiple accusations of violence, abuse and demeaning his juniors.

So, what does Tom say?

Nothing!

Where's Tom doing an interview to the theme of mission impossible saying that he was side by side with David Miscavige every day and he never abused his staff. He let them eat and sleep and he is in fact the greatest leader that ever lived, where is Tom saying that HE and HE alone is the most qualified as he knows ALL the leaders of the world and Davey is a giant among the Kings.

Where?

Jus' askin.....

Feral,
Dean and I are like this :roflmao::roflmao: and we can say this:

1) Tom is on route 66 handling all the car accidents (seriously freal you should know better :no: tut tut

And he is also defending the Church!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCNDm-zVUx8

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tom is hiding under a Xenu rock and hoping it will all go away.... while listening to his Mission Impossible theme and reading Mission Earth series cause there got to be an answer in there somewhere... after all he's Johnnie Goodboy Tyler... :hysterical::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Tom is doing his A to E. Since opening his gob does so much damage to the choich, the worst thing he can do to the enemies of his choich is to keep the gob shut!

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
fwiw imo Tom is being told to shut the f#@k up or all his legal and PR people will leave him if he as much looks like he's going to say ANYTHING about Scientology.

They've probably got him under a rock somewhere until it's all over - he only comes out for meals and PR photo-ops. :D

Happy Days

fwiw imo Tom is being told to shut the f#@k up or all his legal and PR people will leave him if he as much looks like he's going to say ANYTHING about Scientology.

They've probably got him under a rock somewhere until it's all over - he only comes out for meals and PR photo-ops. :D

Yep I think ya on the money Scooter... :thumbsup:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I suspect that Tom has been told by those who finance the movies he is in that he should stay the f**k away from Scientology and keep his big mouth shut if he wishes to make some more big pay days. I am sure that the negative waves of publicity that surrounded Cruise's last movies and the effect on the box office have been noted.

And I am sure taht DM has told him that it is OK - after all DM needs the money.

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious

My thoughts exactly!

TC is not going to be allowed to speak of Scn as just one more PR flap will probably topple the church. Afterall, he's too theta to allow this to happen.

So, he's probably auditing his thoughts, spouting them off to fellow celebrity Scn's, and trying to evade any implants and electronic sits.

Unless, perhaps, and it's a longshot here, he's actually waking up?

-PWC

Arthur Dent

He's definitely between a rock and a hard place. It's gotta be the elephant in the room wherever he goes He has to be waking up. And if he does, then he, too will be victimized by disconnection as he has family in. (Yeah, like they wouldn't follow him out the door!) But, you never know...
What a pickle, Tom!

BC1

Patron with Honors
I thought you all would have read in the papers, he's trying to make another mini-cruise with his wife Katie. Apparently she's been spending long days at the CC "preparing" herself to receive his spawn. :omg: Yuck! He's probably locked up somewhere doing his own rituals so he is better suited to breed a future Scientologist.

Michel

Patron with Honors
I thought you all would have read in the papers, he's trying to make another mini-cruise with his wife Katie. Apparently she's been spending long days at the CC "preparing" herself to receive his spawn. :omg: Yuck! He's probably locked up somewhere doing his own rituals so he is better suited to breed a future Scientologist.

Hope they aren't making a new body for Hubbard's return!:omg:

I mean...that's the way it works in the Cult...and each Organization has already an office to receive him.:whistling:

Div6

Crusader
Tom is off dramatizing his Ev Purps with Cameron Diaz in his new movie set to release early summer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpqBWEtZs24

With five writers on board, they got to have some kind of plot by now.

"No one follows us, or I kill myself, and then her...."

lol

Tom Cruise IS CRAZEE......

Manic, like you always suspected him to be.

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
I caught this program on mail order brides last night. They had twins from Russia who want to come to the US to be movie stars. T

The interviewer was asking them which movie star they wanted to be like so they were naming all these stars. The interviewer said something about TC and they were like noooo, not Tom Cruise.

Hahahaha! Not even Russian mail order brides like TC.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I caught this program on mail order brides last night. They had twins from Russia who want to come to the US to be movie stars.

The interviewer was asking them which movie star they wanted to be like so they were naming all these stars. The interviewer said something about TC and they were like noooo, not Tom Cruise.

Hahahaha! Not even Russian mail order brides like TC.

I wouldn't expect many women to want to be like a male movie star, whoever it is.

Paul