What's new

Where the Fuck is David Miscavige Today???

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Taking a cue from Tracking of the Freewinds thread over on WWP, just thought it would be amusing to throw this out as a new thread.

Religious leaders / head of Galaxies tend to be very busy drinking expensive Scotch and pissing on low-life Sea Org slaves. Hell, given a chance, I sure would, who wouldn't want to be SUPREME ROOLAH OF THE GAHLUXXEEEES AND DICTATOR OF MY OWN PERSONAL SEA ORG SLAVES.

My lowly question is -

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DWARF OF SCIENTOLOGY, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING EVERY DAY?

Vegas? Coke? Hookers? Religious blowjobs? < pretty sure that's on the Tone Scale somewhere >

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
He's reading esmb.

And he's trying to chat/natter, but with the recent demise of the [size=+5]one true natterbox[/size], it has been difficult because he can't reach the pedals.

Teanntás

Taking a cue from Tracking of the Freewinds thread over on WWP, just thought it would be amusing to throw this out as a new thread.

Religious leaders / head of Galaxies tend to be very busy drinking expensive Scotch and pissing on low-life Sea Org slaves. Hell, given a chance, I sure would, who wouldn't want to be SUPREME ROOLAH OF THE GAHLUXXEEEES AND DICTATOR OF MY OWN PERSONAL SEA ORG SLAVES.

My lowly question is -

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DWARF OF SCIENTOLOGY, WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING EVERY DAY?

Vegas? Coke? Hookers? Religious blowjobs? < pretty sure that's on the Tone Scale somewhere >

Now, if he IS living this dissolute life, how is he holding on to power?

A little Shakespeare

Lady Macbeth

"...There’s not a one of them but in his house
I keep a servant fee’d (ie a paid spy).........."

If Saint Hill eg were to attempt to break from Miscavige tomorrow, would they be able to pull it off or a la Lady Macbeth, does he have in every house (org) servants fee'd?

Lady Miscaviage, with apologies to Lady Macbeth

"For mine own good,
All causes shall give way. I am in blood
Stepped in so far that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Strange things I have in head, that will to hand,
Which must be acted ere they may be scanned (ie thought over)."

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Miscavige isn't well. It might just be alcoholism, or perhaps it's Parkinson's (I wouldn't be the first to say it)... but something is causing his hands to shake, in those Ideal Org opening event videos. It's possible that he's not going before the Scientology audience at the moment because he'd clearly exhibit the symptoms of such a disease - something that the retarded Hubbard Apologist's medical lexicon can only equate to being 'PTS'.

53 (birthday, April 30th) is young to be incapacitated, but if you refuse medical care in favour of 'auditing' and you keep on drinking hard... could be. It's not like this would be the first time Wee Davey has showed appallingly bad judgment.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscavige isn't well. It might just be alcoholism, or perhaps it's Parkinson's (I wouldn't be the first to say it)... but something is causing his hands to shake, in those Ideal Org opening event videos. It's possible that he's not going before the Scientology audience at the moment because he'd clearly exhibit the symptoms of such a disease - something that the retarded Hubbard Apologist's medical lexicon can only equate to being 'PTS'.

53 (birthday, April 30th) is young to be incapacitated, but if you refuse medical care in favour of 'auditing' and you keep on drinking hard... could be. It's not like this would be the first time Wee Davey has showed appallingly bad judgment.

Wasn't there an Idle Org opening recently that he didn't attend? That is very out of character.

I'm sure the decades of hard drinking and heavy smoking have taken their toll. No-one can keep that up for that long and get off scot free. He could be in rehab. He won't let an auditor near him, btw.

Perhaps he will just drop dead and deprive us all of gloating with glee when he is dragged off to prison in handcuffs. It would be a crying shame.

Or maybe he has already skipped to Bulgravia and no-one that is left is brave enough to say anything. :confused2:

Jump

Operating teatime
<...>

Lady Miscaviage, with apologies to Lady Macbeth

"For mine own good,
All causes shall give way. I am in blood
Stepped in so far that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
Strange things I have in head, that will to hand,
Which must be acted ere they may be scanned (ie thought over)."

This quote might also cut close ...

Lady M. The Thane of Fife had a wife: where is she now? What! will these hands ne’er be clean? No more o’ that, my lord, no more o’ that: you mar all with this starting.

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
I noticed things have been pretty quiet myself. After all the cook, squirrel buster, tc, travolta, books and a movie maybe they have decided to work at keeping a lower profile.

You know, till it all passes. That's what happens in our western culture, we just get tired of hearing about things and it passes. Sort of a been there done that.

If I were involved in some giant fiasco that caught the public eye I'd be looking for ways to skid through till it was 'old news'. I'm sure you can think of examples of recent non-scio events that have passed by. And definitely would try to avoid becoming a public scapegoat...lol...madoff was very useful to some folks.

R2-45

Now, if he IS living this dissolute life, how is he holding on to power?

A little Shakespeare

Lady Macbeth

"...There’s not a one of them but in his house
I keep a servant fee’d (ie a paid spy).........."

If Saint Hill eg were to attempt to break from Miscavige tomorrow, would they be able to pull it off or a la Lady Macbeth, does he have in every house (org) servants fee'd?

Cams. Clam cams. Clam cams. Feeding audio and video 24-7.

Think 1984 on steroids.

JackStraw

Cams. Clam cams. Clam cams. Feeding audio and video 24-7.

Think 1984 on steroids.

Speaking of steroids, he has had bad asthma all his life, or so I have read. The treatment for that is steroids. They take a toll. May explain some of his rage, other side effects: testicles the size of raisins, combined with an ego the size of ________ (fill in the blank)

Just thinkin'

Jack