What's new

Where to go from here

jernst

Patron
This may be how some define it, but it is far from the reality.

I attested to clear because they said I could attest to clear.

At the examiner (that is a guy who checks to see if your needle is floating) I was shown the definition of Clear.

I was asked "Would you like to attest to the state of clear?"

I said "Yes."

Wa-la, I was Clear.

The Anabaptist Jacques[/QUOTE

Are you kidding me?? I dont get it?! How does that make anyone any different than they were when they first got into scientology? What the heck is their definition then? Did you ever feel like you discovered reasons for things in your life through auditing? And does anyone actually ever go exterior?

At the examiner (that is a guy who checks to see if your needle is floating) I was shown the definition of Clear.

I said "Yes."

Wa-la, I was Clear.

The Anabaptist Jacques[/QUOTE

Are you kidding me?? I dont get it?! How does that make anyone any different than they were when they first got into scientology? What the heck is their definition then? Did you ever feel like you discovered reasons for things in your life through auditing? And does anyone actually ever go exterior?

Good questions.

Yes I went exterior.

But exterior is an interpretation for what I was experiencing.

I do believe that I was exterior, but that is my belief. I had the same experience from LSD.

I don't recommend LSD and I don't recommend Scientology; both can mess up your mind and personality.

I sometimes would realize some things about myself and believe I was becoming more myself.

But I also realized later that these are imaginations like anything else we imagine.

Scientology clouds the two.

This board has many people who had many different experiences and interpretations of their experience.

But one thing that most have in common is the down side of Scientology.

And that is why some of us here will urgently plead with you to avoid it.

The Anabaptist Jacques

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

I said "Yes."

Wa-la, I was Clear.

The Anabaptist Jacques

You might want to look up "natural clear" and "keyed-out clear".
Also, the SCN definition of "Clear" changed over time (i.e. after early Dianetics).

Going "exterior" is really a form of "Dissociation" (not to be confused with the term "Disassociation").

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have been reading the scientology basics and took the dianetics seminar so im pretty knew to scientology. My dream has been to go up the bridge outside the church due to some bad experiences I had during my brief time with them. There are no auditors in my area that im aware of though and I read that its still pretty expensive even in the freezone. So my question deals with where I shoukd go from here. I have read a little about TROM, Self Clearing by clear bird and knowlegism but I am wondering what the differences are between all of them and how are they different or similar to scientology? Im also interested in the benefits of esch of them and hearing any wins anyone has had wi any of them. Thanx in advance for your help. Its greatly appreciated. Oh and also just an fyi...since im a little new to this im still getting familiar wi a lot of the scientology terminology that I notice people using on here. Thanx again!

I think you are very lucky in those initial bad experiences. What Scientology used to be able to do was trade in some initial good experiences for a commitment to a long haul, and from those initial positive experiences hook you into be thoroughly indoctrinated over many years and many many tens and then hundreds of thousands of dollars. I'm sorry those were your experiences, but it figures that this would now be the case, since official Scientology has been so altered from even the workability it once had (which wasn't a huge amount).

Understand - there are no Clears. There are no powerful world altering OTs. Whatever gifts you have were yours already, and won't be enhanced by Scientology. Scientology does not create free beings. I'm not sure how you could navigate the good parts and not get your head stuck in the bullshit.

There is no "us versus them". These are not the elite. There are no "wogs". This stuff does not hold the rest of your eternity or the future of every man woman and child. A world run by Scientology would be the worst possible future for all of us. Way way worse than George Orwell's 1984.

That said, there are processes here and there that create improvement. (WARNING: terminology ahead - these are specific processes, auditing actions) CCH's, Op Pro by Dup, assessing and handling an ARC Break, prepared lists.

I read once a line by a woman who completed OT VII. She said there is more value in reading Eckhart Tolle's New Earth. I think that's correct. There are many other paths without the expense or the pitfalls of Scientology. Paths with true hearts and true intentions.