What's new

where was mary sue hubbard?

I always thought so, too. He was in hiding by his own choice, on the run, etc. But I think the end of his life may have been a different story.

ron was "in seclusion"

and he wasn't hiding from my circle. as i have reported a well respected usually honest friend and a very able classical guitarist spoke to me in the haight-ashbury a few days after running in to ron in a bar where he was gigging in phoenix

Last edited:

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
I recall reading on one of the blogs a critic running into MSH with her handler at a women's store in the mall.. and there's this:

"I left Scientology on October 31, 1992. From the time Mary Sue Hubbard got out of jail, which I believe was 1981, until the time that I left my post at RTC, Mary Sue Hubbard was cared for around the clock by two Scientologists, Neville and Leslie Potter. The Potter’s provided a detailed report to Norman Starkey, a Trustee of RTC, and David Miscavige, also a Trustee, every day on Mrs. Hubbard’s activities, even including trips to go shopping."

http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/aff_jp990317.html

Interesting reading. Jesse Prince describes Mary Sue Hubbard, weeks after LRH's death, as "elderly as being "wrapped in layers of clothing" and as being "elderly and fragile". She was born in 1931, making her 55 at the time of her husband's death.

In the meeting described MSH "voluntarily" signed off on any spousal claim to the LRH writings, money, etc. At the meeting MSH was not represented by counsel. Sixteen or seventeen Cof$ goons were there, including Miscavige, Attorney Earl Cooley, and others, including the declaring witness Jesse Prince.

She obviously did the best thing at the time. She secured a home for herself, and in addition some money for herself and her children. What was the alternative for her, really?

phenomanon

Canyon
Interesting reading. Jesse Prince describes Mary Sue Hubbard, weeks after LRH's death, as "elderly as being "wrapped in layers of clothing" and as being "elderly and fragile". She was born in 1931, making her 55 at the time of her husband's death.

In the meeting described MSH "voluntarily" signed off on any spousal claim to the LRH writings, money, etc. At the meeting MSH was not represented by counsel. Sixteen or seventeen Cof$ goons were there, including Miscavige, Attorney Earl Cooley, and others, including the declaring witness Jesse Prince.

She obviously did the best thing at the time. She secured a home for herself, and in addition some money for herself and her children. What was the alternative for her, really?

MSH and I were both born in Texas in 1931. ( trivia)
L Ron Hubbard had had "nothing to do" with Mary Sue long before she went to jail. I have this on good authority. ( John Sanborn).

Veda

Sponsor
I recall reading on one of the blogs a critic running into MSH with her handler at a women's store in the mall.. and there's this:

"...Mary Sue Hubbard got out of jail, which I believe was 1981...

-snip-

Mary Sue began serving her prison sentence in January 1983 and was released from prison in I984.

Edwardo

Patron with Honors

"I left Scientology on October 31, 1992. From the time Mary Sue Hubbard got out of jail, which I believe was 1981, until the time that I left my post at RTC, Mary Sue Hubbard was cared for around the clock by two Scientologists, Neville and Leslie Potter. The Potter’s provided a detailed report to Norman Starkey, a Trustee of RTC, and David Miscavige, also a Trustee, every day on Mrs. Hubbard’s activities, even including trips to go shopping."

http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/aff_jp990317.html

A friend of mine met Neville around 1986 or 7. Neville apparently stood in close to talk. He said that he was working at a special secret celebrity center for people who were too famous to go in to the regular Celebrity Center.