Gadfly

Crusader

Untitled-33-1.jpg

We represent...
the LOLiCOB guild
the LOLiCOB guild
the LOLiCOB guild
And in the name of the LOLiCOB guild
we'd wish to welcome you to MuchKSWland.

That is perfect!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:hysterical:

Gadfly

Crusader
The word is spreading fast, and halls are filling around the country in reaction against Hubbard and Scientology.

The "just say no" symbol is catching like wildfire.

Here is a recent townhall meeeting in a small town in Indiana.

Town Hall meetings are spontaneously forming all across America, aimng to eradicate this plague from Earth.

town-hall-meeting2.jpg

Where's Ron? Not here for much longer . . . . . .

hall_shot2.jpg

102408TownHallMeeting2.jpg

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
The 1970s were a difficult time for L Ron Hubbard. Thank goodness his album 'Power Of Source' was such a huge success and international bestseller. :p

lronhubbardgaryglitter.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
The 70's might have been bad, but you should have seen him in the 80's after he had put on some weight! :biggrin:

Elvis2b.jpg

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
This afternoon I got myself a bowl of ice cream. A rare treat. I sat down and found this thread. A quiet read and a treat...

It got messy! Hysterical stuff! Aching sides, unable to breath and ice cream all over the show.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Gadfly

Crusader
I have heard it said that Ron was a Big Being, and that he had the largest set of Boots on the Sky.

Is that Ron behind a cactus, or does he also have the largest set of those too??!!

cactusdick2.jpg

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Re: WHERE'S David Miscavige?

The little criminal midget, with the major over-compensation complex, has been spotted, and he is donning his cowpoke hat along with his Sea org backpack.

dm1_hat.jpg
This kind of stuff just makes my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gadfly

Crusader
The cowpoke craze is slowly beginning to be felt in the ritzy fashion world.

At a recent photo shoot for Cosmopolitan magazine, Megan Fox was seen donning the latest in "Say No" cowpoke head gear.

Megan-Fox33b.jpg

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have heard it said that Ron was a Big Being, and that he had the largest set of Boots on the Sky.

Is that Ron behind a cactus, or does he also have the largest set of those too??!!

cactusdick2.jpg

GAD!! OMG - unbelievable!! I am going to blow this up and put up this photo of Hubbturd and his "super power" and plaster them all around the NEW IDLE MORGUES!!! YOU ROCK GAD!!:roflmao::hysterical: