What's new

WHERE'S RON?

Gadfly

Crusader
I always found similarities between The Terminator and Scientology.

For example, the Terminator will never stop, he will keep on going, he will allow no barrier to interfere with achieving his aim (killing John Connor).

Scientology has the various ideas such as going A to B, Tone 40 Intention, persisting despite all barriers, and making it go right. The idea is to keep ones eye on the mountain top, and to keep heading towards it no matter what.

The Terminator was entirely unreasonable in his aim to kill Joh Connor.

Look at how the Church of Scientolgy was willing to do jst about anything to destroy Paulette Cooper. They were not about to STOP for anything to destroy her as a threat to their survival and expansion.

There are MANY similarities between Scientology/Hubbard and The Terminator character.

Thus:

terminator22.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
Faces on Mars

As I am sure many of you have heard in the past, the government has been hiding photos that were taken of Mars by NASA. You have probably seen some of these photos:

175px-Martian_face_viking_cropped.jpg

You can read about here on Wikipedia:

Cydonia (region of Mars)

During this past week amazing NEW photos were leaked by a top government official who asked to remain anonymous. Obviously ancient civilizations knew of Mankind's Greatest Friend, and it seems that large carved statues were carved on Mars MANY millions of years ago. See for yourself:

First we have a far away shot:

thefaceonmars2.jpg

As we zoom in closer, the details become more visible:

thefaceonmars4.jpg

In this enlarged view, an arrow points to what very much appears to be the 'ole cowpoke hisself:

thefaceonmars1b.jpg

Let's take a really close look now:

ron_face_mars2.jpg

This just about PROVES that Ron was the OT leader that he says that he was. A large mountain range was cut out to appear as his face FROM SPACE!!!!! And this was at least 27 million yerars ago!

Maybe he WAS almost run over by a train on Venus! :ohmy:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You know, when I was in Scientology, if I had seen the following graphic, I would have known the person who created it was insane. It would have baffled me how someone could have taken something that had so much good (Scientology) and perverted it into an unspeakable evil that drew a comparison to Hitler.

hitler1-1.jpg

But, today, I can easily and comfortably understand who I was then and how blinded I had been to Hubbard's Big Lies.

I shudder to think of what I would have done had I grown up in Hitler's Germany.

It doesn't give much consolation to realize that so many intelligent people were buried in both cult leader's Master Plan to save the world.

Hiter's Master Plan.

Hubbard's Master Plan.

Even a casual study of both fanatic's ruthless "policies" to achieve their domination over mankind will reveal shocking similarities. In fact, Hitler was infinitely more "OT" than Hubbard imagined himself to be. Hitler nearly conquered the world. Hubbard had a handful of exhausted followers, nervously writing things down on clipboards or writing sci-fi wins to match his scripture.

It is a cringeful & humbling moment to realize how frail and gullible one can be in the presence of sociopathic liars who sell their schemes with such zeal and certitude.

The similarity between Hitler and Hubbard and Miscavich is that same boundless and manic determination and willingness to stop at nothing to achieve their master plan, at the expense of anyone and everyone.

And that gleam of presumptive divinity fixed in their eye.

To a Scientologist or an Indie Scientologist, this all sounds like utter madness. They would be have full certainty that I am a degraded and dangerous degenerate.

And that would be the problem.....their complete certainty.

That's precisely what carries a cult's pervasively tragic & devastating effects to so many naive & unsuspecting victims.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
:hysterical:

I LOVE the arm-band!!! :thumbsup:

Of course, I had to add the HAT! :lol:

I just love the effect of RED graphics in what is otherwsie black and white. That effect was used in the first Batman movie with the red rose.

black_white_fractal_w_red_rose_magnet-p147600865350649824b2gru_400.jpg
You may have said in an earlier post that I missed as I've been really busy lately but what program are you using for all this, Photoshop? The edits turn out really crisp and clear. Can't see really any distorted pixils from this scale, though I didn't zoom in looking for any either. It's making the board more fun daily just to see what's next...

Gadfly

Crusader
You may have said in an earlier post that I missed as I've been really busy lately but what program are you using for all this, Photoshop? The edits turn out really crisp and clear. Can't see really any distorted pixils from this scale, though I didn't zoom in looking for any either. It's making the board more fun daily just to see what's next...

I use a 10 year old version of a cheap graphics editing program called Paintshop Pro. It is up to version 10 or something, but I still use version 6.0.

Any basic graphics editing program can pretty much do EVERYTHING. Copy, paste, resize, sharpen, smooth edges, and on and on. I haven't checked it out, but if you get a free account with Photobucket.com, I think they offer quite a bit of editing tools online. As with anything, there IS a learning curve, and it takes lots of time in the beginning.

In truth I have only scratched the surface of all it can do - mainly because I am too lazy to read the manual! :confused2:

I tend to learn anything by "necessity is the mother of invention", I just dive in and figure it out. I have probably improved more in the past week though, by fiddling with all these avatars and stuff, than the whole past 5-10 years! :yes:

Granted I have figured out all sorts of "tricks", and shortcuts. But, one thing that I do that is tedious, but I have gotten quite fast at it, is I ZOOM in real close and edit PIXEL BY PIXEL. I copy and paste one pixel at a time.

I have seen version 6.0 on eBay for $10 or $20.

It is like with anything - it is all in learning HOW to use the tools.

Take MS Word. Most people just use it as a typewriter, BUT it can do MUCH more if you have the need and inclination to learn. But me, I use it just as a TYPEWRITER!!! :yes:

_brian

WogRevert
I hear ya on the trial and error method Gadfly. I've been using an even cheaper software, Lunapic, for now, which has limited functions, but free.

Gadfly

Crusader
I hear ya on the trial and error method Gadfly. I've been using an even cheaper software, Lunapic, for now, which has limited functions, but free.

Ron is one smooth dancin' dude! :thumbsup:

And, he's even doing the "crotch grab" move. :ohmy:

Is that the monolith from 2001 - your avatar?

I had fiddled with the monolith and a similar idea a few days ago - with the cowpoke of course.

Where's Ron?

Waiting for you at the other end of the Bridge!!!!! :duh:

monolith4.jpg

planets2.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

I LOVE the arm-band!!! :thumbsup:

Of course, I had to add the HAT! :lol:

I just love the effect of RED graphics in what is otherwsie black and white. That effect was used in the first Batman movie with the red rose.

black_white_fractal_w_red_rose_magnet-p147600865350649824b2gru_400.jpg

Including an accent splash of red was a very fine graphic choice. I actually debated it, but elected to stay purist for the original one.

Also used quite poignantly in other places as well--one that comes instantly to mind is of that WWII genre as well...Schindler's List:

743a236bcf656262318cdef48e8f3587.jpg

But i take exception to your line: "I LOVE the arm-band!!!" Shouldn't that be "arm bands"? Hey let's grant a little beingness to Himmler! LOL

Jump

Operating teatime
H: All right, Larry, there was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the train lights from Venus. I know I was there.
J: Wait a minute. You just flash this thing, it erases his memory, and you just make up a new one?
H: Yeah, it's standard tech, and so on and so forth.

RonIB.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
H: All right, Larry, there was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the train lights from Venus. I know I was there.
J: Wait a minute. You just flash this thing, it erases his memory, and you just make up a new one?
H: Yeah, it's standard tech, and so on and so forth.

RonIB.jpg

Fantastic shoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gadfly

Crusader
This is just what we need - a Hit Squad for any remnants of the 'ole cowpoke.

To track down, uncover and remove every vestige of the Scientology paradigm from the minds of Men.

tombraider26y.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
It has been said that "it takes one to know one".

Well, this little critter sure can spot another like-minded snake-in-the-grass, and he is out guarding his territory from incursions of that despicable bane upon Earth, Ron the Con.

rattlesnake8.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader
Re: WHERE'S David Miscavige?

The little criminal midget, with the major over-compensation complex, has been spotted, and he is donning his cowpoke hat along with his Sea org backpack.

dm1_hat.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Untitled-33-1.jpg

We represent...
the LOLiCOB guild
the LOLiCOB guild
the LOLiCOB guild
And in the name of the LOLiCOB guild
we'd wish to welcome you to MuchKSWland.