What's new

Where's Shelly Social Media Campaign

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I propose using this latest Leah Remini flap to draw attention to the whereabouts of Shelly Miscavige.

On Sunday, July 14th at Noon Greenwich Mean Time, let's storm the Bastille. Everyone get Twitter accounts (real or fake) and start tweeting to Celebrity Scientologists asking "Where's Shelly". Use the hashtag #wheresshelly on any tweet that you send out regarding the disappearance of Shelly Miscavige. The idea is to get the topic trending on Twitter enough to be picked up by mainstream media outlets. And to keep the Scilons busy blocking new accounts belonging to Anons on Twitter.

Between now and Sunday, we'll need to compile a list of Scientology Celebs on Twitter and their handles. Once we start tweeting, we'll need to tweet at all the celebs as quickly as possible before their people have a chance to block us. Do not post your Twitter handles here - just post those belonging to celebs. We don't want any Anon Twitter accounts blocked before we have a chance to unleash.

Questions, suggestions, celeb twitter handles? Post em here!

Purple Rain

Crusader
Kirsty Alley is @kirstyalley - I know that much.

I'm trying to figure out what time that would be on the East coast of Australia. Is this right? There is a message that London is on Daylight Savings Time and not currently using GMT/UTC

UTC ( )Sunday, 14 July 2013 at 12:00:00 Noon UTC
Canberra (Australia - Australian Capital Territory) Sunday, 14 July 2013 at 10:00:00 PM AEST UTC+10 hours

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
OK, I am in the UK, and the time here is 08:24, British Summer Time. In GMT, it's 07:24. Can you see the time stamp of this message, and extrapolate?

Alternatively, just google "current time gmt". Simples.

Purple Rain

Crusader
OK, I am in the UK, and the time here is 08:24, British Summer Time. In GMT, it's 07:24. Can you see the time stamp of this message, and extrapolate?

Alternatively, just google "current time gmt". Simples.

Oh, I'm really not great at all this time stuff, but thanks. I'm assuming you mean am not pm. I didn't know you were a Britishy person!

guanoloco

As-Wased
I propose using this latest Leah Remini flap to draw attention to the whereabouts of Shelly Miscavige.

On Sunday, July 14th at Noon Greenwich Mean Time, let's storm the Bastille. Everyone get Twitter accounts (real or fake) and start tweeting to Celebrity Scientologists asking "Where's Shelly". Use the hashtag #wheresshelly on any tweet that you send out regarding the disappearance of Shelly Miscavige. The idea is to get the topic trending on Twitter enough to be picked up by mainstream media outlets. And to keep the Scilons busy blocking new accounts belonging to Anons on Twitter.

Between now and Sunday, we'll need to compile a list of Scientology Celebs on Twitter and their handles. Once we start tweeting, we'll need to tweet at all the celebs as quickly as possible before their people have a chance to block us. Do not post your Twitter handles here - just post those belonging to celebs. We don't want any Anon Twitter accounts blocked before we have a chance to unleash.

Questions, suggestions, celeb twitter handles? Post em here!

Make it hypnoconafraudalisticspHALITOSIS so it matches Ron's rotten teeth.

Purple Rain

Crusader
So are we still doing this thing? I think I need to tweet at 10pm my time if I am doing it, but need to know other twitter addresses.

I guess we also need Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Juliette Lewis, Beck, and who was that girl with the breasts that went on about Scientologists not believing in rabbits - Erica somebody?

Also, we should include Louanne in the tweet - lol!!

Edit: Actually Bella and Connor should probably also get a tweet about Uncle Dave.

Edit to the edit: And yes, Tommy Davis!

Where's Shelly, Tommy??

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Yes, let's do this! Include the hashtag #Anonymous so that other anons pick up on it and play along.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Yes, let's do this! Include the hashtag #Anonymous so that other anons pick up on it and play along.

That's a great idea. How do we find out the celebrity twitter addresses and how do we know if they're the real celebrity accounts, does anyone know?

Purple Rain

Crusader
We need to add Jenna Elfman, Greta Van Susteren, Elizabeth Moss, Nancy Cartwright, Anne Archer, Erika Christensen, Peaches Geldof, Priscilla Presley and Isaac Hayes.

Freeminds

Three hours to go, people.

Tweet to anyone you like, not just Scientology victims, eg. journalists.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Tour The Compound Where The Missing Wife Of Scientology's Leader Might Be Living (Twin Peaks, San Bernardino County)

http://www.businessinsider.com/is-t...-hidden-in-this-spike-fenced-compound-2012-7#

this-is-an-aerial-view-of-the-twin-peaks-calif-property-owned-by-scientology.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader
Do you think we should do a model tweet with the right twitter addresses and hashtags that people can just copy and paste and hit tweet?

Freeminds

Three hours!! Oh boy, I would have gotten that wrong!! Ok, so that's about 8pm AEST....

Sorry, sorry. Had a blonde moment and added instead of subtracting. It's NOW 8:30 GMT, so 3 1/2 hours from this post.

Just Google "current time GMT."