What's new

Whistle-blower on the Sea Org - Aaron Saxton

aaron saxton

Patron with Honors
Hello All,

My youtube channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/aaronsaxton1

I was mentioned in the Speech to the Senate by Mr. Xenophon and I also appeared in the Today Tonight program in Australia.

I have established a youtube channel. Within this channel, I will be uploading 7 sections of one interview done in Australia with Mrs. Carmel Underwood. It is 68 minutes in length.

Follow up videos will be done which will outline critical areas that should be known about by all members of the public, such as:

1. The INCOMM Security Breech. An absolute eye opened to the covert tactics of fear mongering on a criminal level.
2. The Hollywood Guarantee Building and the special offices of RTC and LRH.
3. What happened with the Sea Organization after I left and prior to my final departure from Scientology.
4. Breeching Client Priviledge, and how it is done, and why it will happen to you.
5. Senior Executives and the Special undisclosed polices such as:
The Rollback Series
The Enemy Network Series
OSA Network Orders
Messenger Series
RTC Directives

http://www.youtube.com/aaronsaxton1

I may be reached on +64226410543, or
[email protected]

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
Whistle-blowing is a job that few are willing to accept.

Thanks for stepping up to the challenge, Aron. :hattip:

And :welcome: to ESMB.

randomx

Patron with Honors
good work

Great stuff Aaron.
More power to you.

You and all the exes who are speaking out
have my utmost respect.

Hope you can be joined soon by more exes
as they gain the courage to speak out.

I`ve sent my details to Nick Xenophon.
So should everyone here.

Let`s put an end to this scio abuse.
Think of your children !!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, you have made a most spectacular entrance to the ex Scio community. :thumbsup:

:welcome:

I hope we hear a lot more from you.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
OH my God Aaron:omg:

I just listened to the first 5 of your videos. You have courage man wow!

These videos have taken my outrage to a whole new level.

You truly deserve the wonderful friends you have around you.:thumbsup:

I thank you again

Div6

Crusader
Welcome Aron. I'm a bit backlogged, but will get to your videos in a bit. I'm looking forward to your debriefs.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Thank you Aaron and thank you Carmel for doing this video.
Thank you for telling the world what's really wrong with scientology.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hey Aaron,

I remember you from the HGB. I just watched those 7 videos with Carmel. Highly recommended (well, maybe skip the first one) for any ex-SO here who may be confused over what they witnessed or experienced in terms of the actions apparently conflicting with "LRH policy".

Brian Ambry's long piece on the Scientology Onion goes into these different layers of intention and policy very well. But it's great to get some inside details confirming it, from the aggressor's viewpoint rather than the victim's.

Thanks very much. I'm looking forward to the other videos. :)

Paul

EDIT: Ambry's work is at http://www.freewebs.com/slyandtalledgy/Brainwashing Manual Parallels.pdf

Last edited:

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Aaron,

Thank you to you and Carmel for this eye opening interview and thank you for having the courage to come out and share this with everyone.

When I was at Flag and saw staff being emotionally and verbally abused I was stunned, I used to think "LRH would never condone such action," now I see it was actually not only acceptable, but expected. Very sad indeed.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Thank's Aaron! - That was very effectively explained..

I'm actually quite shocked, which is hard to do to me.. Ok, I wasn't in the Sea Org, and I was in way back in the 70's when things hadn't gone this out of control, and that in 'reasonable' Denmark.

Holy Crap!! :omg: