What's new

WHITE HOUSE PETITION TO INVESTIGATE THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - PLEASE SIGN

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
P.S. Davey,

You know, more people signed this petition in 30 days than attested to clear in 1978.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

Edit: 1979 is the year to beat. 13,000 Clears in 1979, and none of them got what they were paying for.

CHALLENGE, bitches!

Graham Berry

Patron with Honors
:)WE'RE WINNING!

I just got back from a client meeting, 30 minutes before the 9 PM deadline, expecting to see the ticker at about 4,940. OMG it was at 5112. I understand we topped 5,000 at around 7 PM PST. At 9 PM we had 5, 149 signatures. Now we’re rolling on towards ‘more than 9,000.’ Congratulations. You guys ROCK.

Scramble the fighters!
http://tinyurl.com/wh-petition

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
We did it! I have been worrying about this all week and I am so pleased to see that we surpassed the 5000. Thank you everyone. Thank you Village Voice for covering so much of what is going on in the Scientology world. I am certain your audience was helpful.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Congratulations!

I beleive it's the first time all people work together toward a common goal and make it happens so fast
(ESMB - WWP - Marty's - OCMB - Freezone- Indies - family members - friends - lurkers ......)

:clap:

This brings a lot of hope :happydance:
:flowers2:

Last edited:

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
:clap::clap:Congrats Graham...Looks like the WOGs are behind you in Force!:happydance:

Karma's a bitch isn't it Midget..... soon.:yes:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Wow, this thread has made over 50 pages and stayed on topic, Go-Go-GO Y'all!

do it for your familes,

do it for your friends,

do it for the ones you love,

do it for amends.

do it on a rainy day,

do it in the sun,

do it 'cause you really care,

you're not the only one.

:shrug:

Jump

Operating teatime
Wow, this thread has made over 50 pages and stayed on topic, Go-Go-GO Y'all!

do it for your familes,

do it for your friends,

do it for the ones you love,

do it for amends.

do it on a rainy day,

do it in the sun,

do it 'cause you really care,

you're not the only one.

:shrug:

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

TG1

Angelic Poster
Reaching the 5,000 minimum number of signatures -- from exes, indies, anons, lurkers (still inside the Co$ and under the radar), friends, family members, never-beens, and everyone else -- is SUCH GREAT NEWS!

Now it is time for our elected federal officials -- by which I mean you, President Barack Obama, and the power of all your executive officers -- to do their jobs by investigating the crimes of the Church of Scientology.

TG1

The Bluebird of Happiness Occupies this thread!!! :biggrin:

(And all of our imaginations as we visualize a world FREE from the criminally harmful acts of the Cult of Scientology!) :happydance:

305818_10150349452892891_515377890_8298946_598655181_n.jpg

Keep signing, folks!!!!