What's new

WHITE HOUSE PETITION TO INVESTIGATE THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY - PLEASE SIGN

Graham Berry

Patron with Honors
We are less than 446 signatures away from topping our immediate goal of 5,000.

There was no particular reason for 2 PM PST. Why not any US time? Why not Guam time?

Guam is the western most US territory and is 7 hours behind PST. It will not be 2 PM Thursday in Guam until 9 PM PST (Los Angeles Time).

L. Ron Hubbard visited Guam between 1927 and 1929. Scientology Volunteer Service Ministers were on the island in 2008. Also in 2008, there was a Dianetics Seminar at the University of Guam. Apparently, the "church" of $cientology is represented on Guam through the Guam Life Improvement Center.

So we have another 7 hours to obtain another 446 signatures to make our very own 2 PM stat day.

We can do it.

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
:happydance: Wow, its 4pm PST and we need less than 350 sigs to reach the target. Now is the time to get that Sig in if you want to be part of the 5K that started all this! After seeing his talk in Germany (online), I've become a huge fan of Graham Berry! I know this is going to be the start of something Big..:clap:

Purple Rain

Crusader
:happydance: Wow, its 4pm PST and we need less than 350 sigs to reach the target. Now is the time to get that Sig in if you want to be part of the 5K that started all this! After seeing his talk in Germany (online), I've become a huge fan of Graham Berry! I know this is going to be the start of something Big..:clap:

I don't think I've ever seen that.

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
Howdy Purple,

Take a look here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvMoSsuRVW8

Its on Youtube in 5 parts. Graham is very eloquent and informed. He has quite a history with the COS and I'm just flat shocked that he's not one of the 25 on the village voice list. He is easily in the top 10 on mine:thumbsup:

I predict a world of hurt coming your way Midget...soon.

:clap:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Howdy Purple,

Take a look here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvMoSsuRVW8

Its on Youtube in 5 parts. Graham is very eloquent and informed. He has quite a history with the COS and I'm just flat shocked that he's not one of the 25 on the village voice list. He is easily in the top 10 on mine:thumbsup:

I predict a world of hurt coming your way Midget...soon.

:clap:

Thanks so much, PTSPal! I will have a look at that when I go into Uni so I have enough bandwidth. The petition is at 4,710 by the way. It's like a big countdown now, isn't it? Quite exciting!

Sautez

Patron with Honors
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost there folks!

I also think Graham Berry should have been listed and thought he had been plugged in by Tony with a few other people like Anie? Maybe this can be clarified.

Graham has been through absolute hell like many critics who have been in the trenches for more than 2 decades.

He has been hounded unmercifully, back-stabbed, and has stayed in the fight.

Please keep those sigs coming.

Gadfly

Crusader
9 pm here on the east coast of the USA and LESS than 200 signatures to go!!!!!

Don't mean to count them chickens before the eggs are hatched, but:

:dancer: :buzzin: :hifive: :party: :thumbsup: :clap: :happydance:

Today has been an avalanche of involvement!

DIE CULT DIE!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

:scnsucks: :scnsucks: :scnsucks: :scnsucks: :scnsucks: :scnsucks: :scnsucks:

Now, 9:45 pm and less than 100 to go!!!!!

Last edited:
:yes::happydance::dancer::dance3::buzzin::thankyou::party::hifive::cheerleader::heartbeat::biglove::heartflower::smoochy::heartflower::flowers::handinhand::cheers2::rose::flirt::love8::rose::dance2::wow::kangaroo::pixiedust::goodorbad::music::dance::bravo::headspin::winner::wiggle::alien2::anon::squirrel::aliengreeting::ship::thankyou::hifive::heartflower::arose::rose::dance2::party::cheers2::biglove::laugh::cheerleader::wave::kangaroo::wiggle::squirrel::spacecraft::kangaroo::heartflower::dance2::smoochy::cheers2::spacecraft::headspin::rock::pixiedust::wow::drool::flowers2::dancer::hysterical::kangaroo::spacecraft::mudkip::alien2::kangaroo::bleh::grouphug::dancer::coolwink::roflmao::kangaroo::anon::aliengreeting::fly2::wow::goodorbad::mirror::ship::fly2::):lol::giggle::rose::drool::bravo::anon::hankie::squirrel::fly2::ship::alien2::winner::tobed::kangaroo::grouphug::heartflower::cheerleader::lol::flowers2::neener::rose::shock::pixiedust::run::winner::welcome2::squirrel::aliengreeting::goodjob::mudkip::goodorbad::rose::flowers::dance2::grouphug::biglove::rose::thumbsup::bleh::wow::pixiedust::winner::kangaroo::owned::aliengreeting::anon::rose::dancer::happydance::kangaroo::welcome2::spacecraft::target::fly2::mudkip::headspin::kangaroo::biglove::smoochy::winner::ship::heartflower::hysterical::happydance::pillowfight::tvhappy::iagree::anon::fly2::spacecraft::wow::heartflower::biglove::bravo::aliengreeting::rickroll::wow::treadmill::pixiedust::run::notworthy::wow::flowers2::hifive::bow::prettyplease::giggle::woohoo::dancer::biggrin::happydance::hysterical::yes::buzzin::dance3::cheerleader::hifive::hattip::pixiedust::kangaroo::winner::anon::ship::guyfawkes::thumbsup::dancer::dance3::party::cheers2::heartflower::dance2::byefly::pixiedust::rock::anon::spacecraft::guyfawkes::cheers2::smoochy::heartflower::guyfawkes::kangaroo::pixiedust::run::spitcoffee::bleh::rose::heartflower::party::guyfawkes::happydance::thumbsup::anon::alien2::kangaroo::pixiedust::hysterical::thumbsup::lol::guyfawkes::goodjob::ship::surprise1::kangaroo::wow::goodorbad::rose::heartflower::biglove::flowers::cheers2::spacecraft::kangaroo::run::treadmill::rock::guyfawkes::goodorbad::wow::bleh::party::biglove::rose::handinhand::guyfawkes::goodorbad::run::shock::blowkiss::cheers2::handinhand::aliengreeting::flowers::love8::arose::dance3::happydance::):wow::tiptoe::mudkip::guyfawkes::kangaroo::run::pixiedust::bleh::rose::arose::cheerleader::aliengreeting::shock::pixiedust::rock::fly2::ship::):lol::giggle::party::bighug::heartflower::shock::kangaroo::spacecraft:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Hey Davey! Did you hear about that preacher that is predicting the end of the world tomorrow?

I'd listen to him if I were you!!!!!

Sandie

Patron with Honors
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS TO MR. BERRY AND ALL OF US

dance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::hifive::party::party::party::party::party::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::rose::rose::rose::rose::handinhand::handinhand::handinhand::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Gadfly

Crusader
A big big THANK-YOU to each and every
person who signed the petition and/or who
got at least one other person to also do so!​

(Note: I purposely did NOT say "Very Well Done", because it is just so yucky Scientology-like)