What's new

Who do Freezoners think DM is, where did he come from?

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
OK, I assume you think he is a sinister man, but where did the guy come from. Did anybody actually know him before he came to power? I really am curious about this guy. Is it possible that this man is a CIA member or some splinter from an Illuminati group who seized the opportunity to take over this religion as, most conspiracy theorist believe, has already been done with all other major religions, except perhaps Hinduism and Buddhism as these are less profitable?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, I assume you think he is a sinister man, but where did the guy come from. Did anybody actually know him before he came to power? I really am curious about this guy. Is it possible that this man is a CIA member or some splinter from an Illuminati group who seized the opportunity to take over this religion as, most conspiracy theorist believe, has already been done with all other major religions, except perhaps Hinduism and Buddhism as these are less profitable?

Lemura - go to the search section at the top of the page - put in DM and you will get his whole history.

There are people who have known him since he was a small child.

Alan

byte301

Crusader
Well he didn't graduate from high school or even bother to get a GED so I doubt if the CIA would want him. Google would tell you all you need to know.

Lemuria

Patron with Honors
I don't think googling him helped me in the past. Where are the insiders? Was this man brought up in Scientology his entire life or what?

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
My understanding is that his family was Scientology fodder, and that he was raised a scientologist. This probably means he was neglected and uneducated. I can't explain his dwarfism, but perhaps it was the barley water.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I don't think googling him helped me in the past. Where are the insiders? Was this man brought up in Scientology his entire life or what?

There is a great deal of info contained in stories here. I suggest you do a search, there is a button above.

And as a matter of interest, why is your question addressed to freezoners?

asagai

Patron Meritorious
He was a Scientology child in East Grinstead, Sussex. Did his auditor training there. Lived perhaps under the shadow of his older brother who was handsome, charismatic and a good auditor.

He joined Ron's Messenger Organisation and rose up through he ranks until he was in a position of power at the time of Ron's physical decline.

He is not a plant, just another hapless "cult" (Judge latey) victim who is doing what he believes Ron wanted him to do. He is following Ron's orders in order to "clear the planet".

Scientology, its structure and command lines, is designed by a psychopath. It was designed to enforce Ron's psychopathic nature. So that now the leader behaves psychopathically in mimickry of its founder Ron. The whole beuarocracy that Ron set up makes it inevitable that the leader is as mad as he was. If the leader wasn't mad originally, he would inevitably become mad otherwise he would not become the leader. :duh: :melodramatic:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
During my one year with the FreeZone/Ron's Org, it was pretty much the idea (as I understood it) that DM had been taken over by Zenu. :confused2:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Well, I know how he came to take power, cuz I asked some old timers. It was a coup, he wormed his way in. He's evidently very good at politics.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
He was a Scientology child in East Grinstead, Sussex. Did his auditor training there. Lived perhaps under the shadow of his older brother who was handsome, charismatic and a good auditor.

He joined Ron's Messenger Organisation and rose up through he ranks until he was in a position of power at the time of Ron's physical decline.

He is not a plant, just another hapless "cult" (Judge latey) victim who is doing what he believes Ron wanted him to do. He is following Ron's orders in order to "clear the planet".

Scientology, its structure and command lines, is designed by a psychopath. It was designed to enforce Ron's psychopathic nature. So that now the leader behaves psychopathically in mimickry of its founder Ron. The whole beuarocracy that Ron set up makes it inevitable that the leader is as mad as he was. If the leader wasn't mad originally, he would inevitably become mad otherwise he would not become the leader. :duh: :melodramatic:

DM hapless? No way. I believe in free will. He was and is a cutthroat fuckwad. He's doing NOTHING more than what we've seen again and again in the pages of history. Kings overthrown, murdered by their sons. DM was like a son to LRH for a time. He's a fuck and nobody but DM made DM what he is now.

Yes, Hubbard wrote some truly awful and toxic policies and was extremely immoral, unethical, and repeatedly showed lack of willingness to do the right thing by his followers. But in the end, we have free will. Nobody gets a free pass from me.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
One attitude I did notice in the FZ- dunno 'bout RO or not- but anyway attitude being that LRH blameless, DM bad bad bad.

Not true, though. DM is responsible for DM and DM is a fuck and a half but Hubbard did set the stage for that, too. Hubbard did NOT always do the right thing and he did betray and hurt a number of people. And he wrote some policies that shouldn't be there.

asagai

Patron Meritorious
I think your two posts Fluffy are saying sort of the same as mine.

I never said DM should be given a free pass. We are all responsible even when becoming hapless victims of a cult leader like LRH. This is the paradox that causes cults to be effective.

I am LRH, I am DM, I am the CofS and I am repsonsible. This is the only attitude for me that gave me peace of mind after leaving the "cult" (Judge Latey)

Blaming LRH didn't give me peace. These days I would suggest that blaming DM may not bring about peace of mind for our part in the "cult" (Judge Latey)