What's new

Who is Laurisse Stuckenbrock? David Miscavige - THE ADULTER?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This was posted in 2009 on "Leaving Scientology". It claimed a Celebrity saw Laurisse Stuckenbrock pat David Miscavige's behind at Tom Cruises wedding. No names were memtioned - but THEY WERE RIGHT!! It took 4 years of Sec Checking for that Celebrity - WELCOME LEAH REMINI - to finally come out and she is singing....

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/david-miscavige-“the-adulterer”/

But - WHO IS LAURISSE STUCKENBROCK?

David Miscavige - Leader of the CHURCH of Scientology - having an affair with Laurisse Stuckenbrock while still married to Shelly Miscavige? He has kept this hidden by getting rid of Shelly Miscavige.

Adulterer - David Miscavige is just following in L Ron Hubbards footsteps and he is Keeping Scientology Working :whistling:

There will come a time when it will be SAFE to file complaints with the Attorney General, the FBI, the BBB - these are government agencies that are suppose to protect people from abuse and crimes - even with non-profits. If enough people complain - they have to do something about it - especially if the media are contacted.

Can you imagine how much fun this could be? This could be the moment we are all waiting for you gorgeous SP's!! If everyone here filed a complaint with the Attorney General in Florida and California and then contact the local media that you have filed the complaint and are waiting for the AG to respond - they will be FORCED to do their job. What is it going to take for the United States AG to do their job and protect innocent victims of cults like Scientology....I mean really - how much more news about Scientology does the IRS and other govt. agencies need to know when they smell a rat - there is a rat?

If you are declared an SP with the Church of Scientology - you really have nothing to lose. The media onslaught is too big for Scientology to stop now - is this the time for us to move?

Is it time to stir the pot?
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif

Can we take a vote?

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
17 views in 2 minutes - but only 2 members - is OSA nervous this morning? Come SP's - VOTE! Is this the time? Have we reached the reverse dwindling spiral where Scientology is now weak and can no longer defend an onslaught of SP's filing complaints with the AG?

Let's call it "Operation SHOCK AND AWE"! How can OSA stop it? They can't - and if OSA reads this - SHAME ON YOU for participating with a criminal organization that hurts people!! Shame on you!!!

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
This was posted in 2009 on "Leaving Scientology". It claimed a Celebrity saw Laurisse Stuckenbrock pat David Miscavige's behind at Tom Cruises wedding. No names were memtioned - but THEY WERE RIGHT!! It took 4 years of Sec Checking for that Celebrity - WELCOME LEAH REMINI - to finally come out and she is singing....

http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/david-miscavige-“the-adulterer”/

But - WHO IS LAURISSE STUCKENBROCK?

David Miscavige - Leader of the CHURCH of Scientology - having an affair with Laurisse Stuckenbrock while still married to Shelly Miscavige? He has kept this hidden by getting rid of Shelly Miscavige.

Adulterer - David Miscavige is just following in L Ron Hubbards footsteps and he is Keeping Scientology Working :whistling:

There will come a time when it will be SAFE to file complaints with the Attorney General, the FBI, the BBB - these are government agencies that are suppose to protect people from abuse and crimes - even with non-profits. If enough people complain - they have to do something about it - especially if the media are contacted.

Can you imagine how much fun this could be? This could be the moment we are all waiting for you gorgeous SP's!! If everyone here filed a complaint with the Attorney General in Florida and California and then contact the local media that you have filed the complaint and are waiting for the AG to respond - they will be FORCED to do their job. What is it going to take for the United States AG to do their job and protect innocent victims of cults like Scientology....I mean really - how much more news about Scientology does the IRS and other govt. agencies need to know when they smell a rat - there is a rat?

If you are declared an SP with the Church of Scientology - you really have nothing to lose. The media onslaught is too big for Scientology to stop now - is this the time for us to move?

Is it time to stir the pot?
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif
stirthepot.gif

Can we take a vote?

Cheating
Old
Bollox

TG1

Angelic Poster
Jesus! Jeff Hawkins is quoting from a blog Marty wrote in September 2009, in which he described a celebrity who wrote a KR on Miscavige and was then sec checked until she recanted what she saw at Cruise's and Katie's wedding: "Well, the celebrity happened to see Lou affecionately pat DM on the butt, thinking that she was not being watched."

Also:

"An unimpeachable witness has subsequently disclosed that not only were Shelly and the celebrity perceptive in suspecting that DM was engaging in Out Ethics activity, he was doing it in ostentatious style, courtesy of his buddy Tom Cruise.

"On long flights aboard Cruise’s personal jet, DM and Lou would retire for hours on end to Tom’s bedroom cabin, a cabin that is outfitted only for the purpose of lying upon the bed."​

At http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/

Dukat

Patron with Honors
I vote for anything that enturbulates those OSA fuckers. They ruined their own lives by signing-up to Miscavige and his evil ways. Now they're trying to ruin other lives. Trying.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
When does he start the RPF this has become a PR FLAP!

Someone could disprove the rumours by digging up her body from under a Patio, showing that she'd been buried years ago. That might look suspicious, though thinking about it really hard.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
She WAS the wife of Uwe. Search for the threads of his brother - Markus, on the RPF'g and of death of Uwe.

THAT is Laurisse.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
28012012-Bild-1-newidea3mediume.jpg

New Idea Magazine 2010

New Idea is a long-running Australian weekly magazine published by Pacific Magazines and aimed at women.

url]

Purple Rain

Crusader
In a physical attack "putting in the boot" would be kicking someone.
It is used metaphorically sometimes.

It's one of my favourite phrases from an old Australian poem called The Sentimental Bloke. The Australian slang can hardly be understood these days... it's almost like middle Australian! But this is from CJ Dennis' description of Romeo and Juliet through the eyes of lovable larrikin Bill, the Sentimental Bloke.

The whole scene is here, but this is the stanza that "Put in the boot!" comes from - when Bill gets all excited about the fight scene and embarrasses Doreen his date.

Quite natchril, Romeo gits wet as 'ell.
"It's me or you!" 'e 'owls, an' wiv a yell,
Plunks Tyball through the gizzard wiv 'is sword,
'Ow I ongcored!
"Put in the boot!" I sez. "Put in the boot!"
"'Ush!" sez Doreen ... "Shame!" sez some silly coot.

So, I don't know.... I just often find myself typing, "Put in the boot!" on these sorts of occasions - when something Scientology is getting a damned good trouncing.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Jesus! Jeff Hawkins is quoting from a blog Marty wrote in September 2009, in which he described a celebrity who wrote a KR on Miscavige and was then sec checked until she recanted what she saw at Cruise's and Katie's wedding: "Well, the celebrity happened to see Lou affecionately pat DM on the butt, thinking that she was not being watched."

Also:

"An unimpeachable witness has subsequently disclosed that not only were Shelly and the celebrity perceptive in suspecting that DM was engaging in Out Ethics activity, he was doing it in ostentatious style, courtesy of his buddy Tom Cruise.

"On long flights aboard Cruise’s personal jet, DM and Lou would retire for hours on end to Tom’s bedroom cabin, a cabin that is outfitted only for the purpose of lying upon the bed."​

At http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/eva-and-dm-part-iii/

She WAS the wife of Uwe. Search for the threads of his brother - Markus, on the RPF'g and of death of Uwe.

THAT is Laurisse.

Yup. The part of this story I've always found rather depraved and sickening is that while Poodle-boy Miscavige is carrying on this adulterous affair with a married woman, he has her husband locked up, tortured, tormented, sick and dying, on the RPF, and he disappears his own wife, likely in a similar manner. :nervous:
Nice 'religion' ya got here Davey, your high moral ethics has certainly set the standards for your 'church'.
This guy David Miscavige is a shameless shit-heel of epic proportions, a chip off the ol' LRon Hubbard block, what an utter creep.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:grouch:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
That pat on the butt must be so traumatic for Davy! - Maybe he can get Laurisse to do a 'Contact Assist' to ease the spiritual pain?

Hmm.. Where IS Shelly anyway? - Ah.. We do know where Uwe Stuckenbruck was, no need to tell us that.

:melodramatic:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
28012012-Bild-1-newidea3mediume.jpg

New Idea Magazine 2010

New Idea is a long-running Australian weekly magazine published by Pacific Magazines and aimed at women.

URL]

OH PEOPLE MAGAZINE!! HELLO!
Look at COB with Tom Cruise. TWINS? He really must think he is kewl! This is the Leader of your spiritual freedom? Imagine if the pope was in there with a celebrity - wearing sunglasses and matching leather jackets? With another woman other than his wife? :omg:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
OH PEOPLE MAGAZINE!! HELLO!
Look at COB with Tom Cruise. TWINS? He really must think he is kewl! This is the Leader of your spiritual freedom? Imagine if the pope was in there with a celebrity - wearing sunglasses and matching leather jackets? With another woman other than his wife? :omg:

Is the Pope married?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
No La La - but David Miscavige, the Leader and Chairman of the Board of Scientology - a CHURCH - IS!:yes:

Rules have never applied to top dogs. Look at the Popes that had harems, the evangelical curb crawlers, he belongs to a rich tradition of cult leaders that say ''do as I tell you, not as I do.'' Who is going to slap cans into his open palms and say, ''I'm not auditing you''...

The common able seamen can't even get a quick knee-trembler behind the bicycle sheds with his fiancée, or even rattle on off in the bathroom, but top dog can do as he wishes, but justice will happen, sooner or later he'll pay, and there will be some very happy faces.:yes: