who is present head of OSA?

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
Thats weird. He was introduced to me as being the ED of OSA Int. Oh well, I'll take your word for it Karen. They both are dirty, titles aside.

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
I shared a dorm with Peter Mansell (and Andrew Milne) for years around 1990. He was totally fine in that setting.

Paul

Just a wild hunch, but i suspect that since then he was recruited by the same behind-the-scenes shadowy conspirators who run Miscavige & co.

That is, covertly, he is not there on the same terms as the brainwashees.
A double dipper.

In fact, i have a whole lot of insights on a lot of things. :alien2: But unfortunately, they seem most implausible, don't make much sense, and i have virtually no objective proof.:hattip:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Andrew Milne from RTC vs Lerma answer to interrogatory:

"Interrogatory #8
Indentify the full legal name, last known address, and position held, if any, with plaintiff, the CSI, the CST, BPI or
any organization affiliated with any of these organizations, of the person who has posted messages as [email protected] in the
alt.religion.scientology newsgroup

Response to interrogatory #8
Notwithstanding RTC's objection to this Interrogatory, RTC
is informed that this is the internet address of Andrew Milne,
an employee of the Church of Scientology International, 6331 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood CA, 90028 and that Mr. Milne is the person who posts from this address." LINK

Linda Hamel

" A confidential report from the private computer files of the Investigations Aide, Linda Hamel, had been posted on a.r.s. They were trying to find out how the report could have been gotten and who had done it. This was no minor security breach. "Investigations" means "intelligence." This is the espionage and dirty (dirtier!) tricks division of OSA. Their "eyes only" secrets are so secret that even other OSA personnel do not have access to them. If somebody could get to Linda Hamel's files, then *no* information was safe -- not even RTC's. This was the equivalent " Dan Garvin on INCOMM

"a) Sometimes in April or May 1987 I was summoned to a meeting on
the 4th floor of the Cult headquarters in L.A. and at that meeting
were many high ranking officials of the Cult including, Linda Hamel
(Director of Covert Intel operations)," Affidavit of ex-$cn lawyer, Joe Yanny

Deposition of Jean Carnahan (RTC vs Grady Ward case)
"And what is her rank?" I think she is a chief Petty Officer"

Peter Mansell

Deposition of Shawn Lonsdale LINK
A. Actually, you know what, could you do me
a real big favor. I know Helena Kobrin and this
gentleman and the two on the end, please.
Q. Peter Mansell is sitting next to Helena
and Mr. Mike Hargett is sitting next to --

Deposition part II
Shawn Lonsdale: "Actually I think his name was Peter Mansell which is also the same gentleman that verbally assaulted me after the assault"

UK Media 1994
Peter Mansell, director of public affairs at Saint Hill

Court Transcript McPherson case re Jessie Prince
Present are:
"21 Mr. Allan Cartwright
Ms. Lara Cartwright
22 Ms. Sarah Heller
Mr. Ben Shaw
23 Mr. Peter Mansell"

Terril park

Sponsor
Andrew Milne from RTC vs Lerma answer to interrogatory:

"Interrogatory #8
Indentify the full legal name, last known address, and position held, if any, with plaintiff, the CSI, the CST, BPI or
any organization affiliated with any of these organizations, of the person who has posted messages as [email protected] in the
alt.religion.scientology newsgroup

Response to interrogatory #8
Notwithstanding RTC's objection to this Interrogatory, RTC
is informed that this is the internet address of Andrew Milne,
an employee of the Church of Scientology International, 6331 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood CA, 90028 and that Mr. Milne is the person who posts from this address." LINK

Linda Hamel

" A confidential report from the private computer files of the Investigations Aide, Linda Hamel, had been posted on a.r.s. They were trying to find out how the report could have been gotten and who had done it. This was no minor security breach. "Investigations" means "intelligence." This is the espionage and dirty (dirtier!) tricks division of OSA. Their "eyes only" secrets are so secret that even other OSA personnel do not have access to them. If somebody could get to Linda Hamel's files, then *no* information was safe -- not even RTC's. This was the equivalent " Dan Garvin on INCOMM

"a) Sometimes in April or May 1987 I was summoned to a meeting on
the 4th floor of the Cult headquarters in L.A. and at that meeting
were many high ranking officials of the Cult including, Linda Hamel
(Director of Covert Intel operations)," Affidavit of ex-$cn lawyer, Joe Yanny

Deposition of Jean Carnahan (RTC vs Grady Ward case)
"And what is her rank?" I think she is a chief Petty Officer"

Peter Mansell

Deposition of Shawn Lonsdale LINK
A. Actually, you know what, could you do me
a real big favor. I know Helena Kobrin and this
gentleman and the two on the end, please.
Q. Peter Mansell is sitting next to Helena
and Mr. Mike Hargett is sitting next to --

Deposition part II
Shawn Lonsdale: "Actually I think his name was Peter Mansell which is also the same gentleman that verbally assaulted me after the assault"

UK Media 1994
Peter Mansell, director of public affairs at Saint Hill

Court Transcript McPherson case re Jessie Prince
Present are:
"21 Mr. Allan Cartwright
Ms. Lara Cartwright
22 Ms. Sarah Heller
Mr. Ben Shaw
23 Mr. Peter Mansell"

Pretty sure there are 2 OSA Andrew Milne's. One in US and one at St Hill.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Pretty sure there are 2 OSA Andrew Milne's. One in US and one at St Hill.

Andrew Milne (the OSA one) moved from St Hill to OSA Int in he 90's.

There is another Andrew Milne who used o be in External Comm at the FB and then ending up in CLO Canada.

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
Just a wild hunch, but i suspect that since then he was recruited by the same behind-the-scenes shadowy conspirators who run Miscavige & co.

That is, covertly, he is not there on the same terms as the brainwashees.
A double dipper.

In fact, i have a whole lot of insights on a lot of things. :alien2: But unfortunately, they seem most implausible, don't make much sense, and i have virtually no objective proof.:hattip:

I am interested in implausible stuff :yes:.

I mostly wonder about DM and don't seem to be able to put my finger on what it could be. There is more to it than what meets the eye. Initially he was just insane and suppressive.

But last decade or so he makes the impression of being brain damaged. This is often visible when he is on stage being like remote controlled singing down to the audience. Where did he get that from? Something very odd is going on here....

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?

I mostly wonder about DM and don't seem to be able to put my finger on what it could be. There is more to it than what meets the eye. Initially he was just insane and suppressive.

But last decade or so he makes the impression of being brain damaged. This is often visible when he is on stage being like remote controlled singing down to the audience. Where did he get that from? Something very odd is going on here....

Well, there are some wild-ass aspects of Miss Cabbage that i don't want to get into here, but for one thing, i believe he was an agent from the start, and i am not sure whether Hubbo knew.
And i've read that his dad was a Scio too? If my perceptions are correct, his dad would have been one also.
But probably not his mom or siblings.

Ron Miscavige Sr.
https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/question-who-is-ronald-t-miscavige-age-74.53953/
http://articles.philly.com/2012-01-03/news/30583520_1_david-miscavige-scientology-lrh
From that last link:

The known facts are that Ronald Miscavige Sr., a salesman, was charged in May 1985 with criminal attempted rape, indecent assault and other charges stemming from an alleged incident at a King of Prussia apartment complex on Oct. 9, 1984.

An Upper Merion police report says a woman working at the Kingswood Apartments claimed she was attacked by a man posing as a potential tenant. The woman kneed the man in the groin after he tore her blouse, and a sketch of the assailant was made after he fled, the report says.
In March 1985, women working in the office at another apartment complex, Gulph Mills Village apartments, alleged that the sketch resembled a man who had inquired about a rental there.
The women wrote down the license-plate number of the man's Honda Accord, the report says, and it turned out to belong to Ronald Miscavige Sr. The alleged victim was "pretty sure" he was the same man who attacked her, the report says, and he was charged.
But at a preliminary hearing a few weeks later, a judge found the evidence against Miscavige's father was insufficient and all charges were dropped. Neither the assistant district attorney who handled the case nor the Norristown attorney who represented Miscavige's father could recall much about it when reached by the Daily News. The alleged victim could not be located.
"I just remember the detective telling me, 'Don't worry, he's moving,' " said Kathleen Fear, who worked at the Gulph Mills Village apartments and later testified at the preliminary hearing.
The church, when asked to comment about the incident, said it was a "case of injustice" in which Miscavige's father was a "victim."
Miscavige's father, a former Marine who has played trumpet for the church, later joined Scientology's Sea Organization, a clergy group whose members sign a lifetime commitment and wear naval-officer uniforms.
He and Loretta later divorced, and he remarried in 1990. Scientology described Ronald Miscavige Sr. as a staff member and asked the Daily News not to contact him. The newspaper couldn't find a way to reach him. Loretta Miscavige, a former nurse, died in Florida in 2005.

An agent of whom? Of a sinister illuminati group who controls virtually all governments and religions on Earth, and many alternate spiritual paths. :alien2:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Unfortunately you are right. Schizophrenics fear brain scans, because their condition is physically visible, there is a problem in the wiring of the frontal lobes main cable into the brain, they have no tomorrow to have to plan for; there are no consequences for their actions, thus there is no restraint possible.

There is only NOW! (note)

Does this not remind you of being in $cientology?

note: And their lawyers who are often complicit though they say they are just in it because its great money.

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
The Head of OSA INT is Linda Hamel.

Peter Mansel is CO OSA Flag.

Who is Linda Hamel ?

Old Guardian's Office.

GO programs Ops. Yes, even the programs Ops of Show White !
Criminal Breaking and entering, the biggest and most notorious program of all time.
The Guardian's Office ~~ sample Programs to destroy the enemy.
Google Scientology Guardian's office for more...

Contents

1 Operations
1.1 Operation Big Mouth
1.2 Operation Bulldozer Leak
1.3 Operation Bunny Bust
1.4 Operation Cat
1.5 Operation Chaos Leak
1.6 Operation China Shop
1.7 Operation Cut Throat
1.8 Operations Daniel and Dynamite
1.9 Operation Devil's Wop
1.10 Operation Fickle
1.11 Operation Freakout
1.12 Operation Funny Bone
1.13 Operation Information
1.14 Operation Italian Fog
1.15 Operation Keeler
1.16 Operation Kettle
1.17 Operation Orange Juice
1.18 Operation Rook
1.19 Operation Smoke
1.20 Operation Snapper
1.21 Operation Sore Throat
1.22 Operation Strike
2 Programs
2.1 Program: Humanist Humiliation
3 Projects
3.1 Project Snow White

The IRS were promised that the old GO "crims" (criminals) were all fired. All dismissed.
This was a condition of granting the 501C3 !

And there she is, the head of OSA. Still doing FAIR GAME. Still running the "OPs" against their enemies...... !

She must have incriminating evidence that she wisely stashed for a rainy* day-decade-lifetime, and that keeps her *safe.