What's new

Who is the most dangerous person to Scientology?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You got it.

What brought Nixon down was not Watergate, but the attempted coverup.

What got Bill Clinton impeached was the perjury.

Being lied to is something EVERYBODY has reality on. The idea that Scientology is just a lying con is something that people can easily wrap their minds around.

Enthetan....YES, YES & YES! Thank you for adding examples.

Your list is perfectly illustrative of the point.

Here's another...

One of the most prolific murderers of the 20th Century, Al Capone, was able to play the US governments entire justice system and avoid prosecution. But...having lied about his income tax, he was sent away to prison for the remainder of his life.

Catching Scientology at it's crimes, likewise, is a rather formidable project. Catching them at lying, however, is somewhat like shooting ducks clams in a barrel.

SUB26~Al-Capone-Posters.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

So true, and being lied to makes people angry. Stupid cult.

Interesting Zen post.

Made me think what the ALTERNATIVE would be for Scientology to do if it's favorite tech (lying) was taken away.

Lying is how Scientology got everyone in.

Lying is how Scientology got billions.

Lying is how Scientology stays in business.

Smilla.....it occurred to me that Scientology DOES have a workable tech. It just doesn't work that long.

It's the tech of lying.

Eventually, as you pointed out, it makes people angry.

Then you end up with being a reviled cult that is the laughing stock of the civilized world. That is exactly what Scientology has earned for itself by it's "good works well publicized".

It has also earned an army of critics and web cultures devoted to it's destruction.

It also earned devastating protests at it's front doors worldwide. How incredibly screwed up would an organization have to be to allow protesters to parade in front of their place of business scaring the living hell out of anyone who might have given Scientology a chance.

At one protest I asked the ED of the org and their coterie of OSA handlers about the huge ANON protest going on right at their front door. They gave the usual wacky lines about religious haters who want to take away our freedom to "worship". The look on their faces as they spoke these words was not the least convincing. They quite obviously did not even believe it themselves.

But in a way, maybe if your religion is money and that is what you "worship" the protesters/anon ARE taking away the Scientologists "freedom to worship" because their presence does dramatically reduce the availability of holy currency to pray over in Church.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Enthetan....YES, YES & YES! Thank you for adding examples.

Your list is perfectly illustrative of the point.

Here's another...

One of the most prolific murderers of the 20th Century, Al Capone, was able to play the US governments entire justice system and avoid prosecution. But...having lied about his income tax, he was sent away to prison for the remainder of his life.

...snip...

well not to nitpick or anything but Capone was only in jail from 1932 through 1939, he lived out his days in Florida dying in 1947, his life cut short by complications from syphilis.

HelluvaHoax!

well not to nitpick or anything but Capone was only in jail from 1932 through 1939, he lived out his days in Florida dying in 1947, his life cut short by complications from syphilis.

Good catch, thx!

And tragically, if the nearly blind and crippled arch-criminal Capone had just been able to hang in there another 3 years, he could have been cured in 1950, like another famous arch-criminal cured himself, with Dianetics. :)

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
BBC

After the BBC report that is coming, I'm sure your view of Rinder will come true.

As far as Cruise, Travolta, and Alley I see now that they will go down with the ship
as their cabins are too comfortable to leave to be on deck to see the approaching iceberg.

The Celebrity Center will last the longest.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I can't think of one in particular, but comedians/comics? are very dangerous to the cult, because they educate people about how totally nuts Scientology is, whilst making them laugh their socks off and have a good time :)

HelluvaHoax!

I can't think of one in particular, but comedians/comics? are very dangerous to the cult, because they educate people about how totally nuts Scientology is, whilst making them laugh their socks off and have a good time :)

....which is exactly WHY there has never been, is not and never will be a Scientologist COMEDIAN.

In the late 80's two of my best two friends (female) were dating top comedians. One was Jeff Altman who would easily make the list of Top 20 Working Comedians as a regular prime time performer, movie/tv actor and commercial guy.

If you have ever hung out with professional comedians, it is an unbelievably hilarious experience. Nothing is sacred.

Well one night Jeff comes to pick up my friend for a date and notices a Scn book---and starts to riff on L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology (crazy funny stuff) and within a minute there is a screaming disconnection and expulsion!!

My friend ("totally enturbulated by the SP") hysterically kicked Altman out of the apartment, banning him forever from returning or trying to contact her. It was really, really ugly--but that is the tech of "shattering SP's".

A real comedian could not make it past the com course because OSA would already have dour-faced operatives with clipboards at their Comedy Store stand-up performance, taking notes so that every joke could be standardly reported in a:

KNOWLEDGE REPORT​
Laughs that shouldn't be​

Ex_SaintHill

Patron with Honors
Talking about dangerous people to Scientology. Whats Jason Beghe up to nowadays? I know of his interview and his appearance in germany, and that he is supporting Rinder and Rathburn, and that probably the tech film "the session" has to be redone (if it has not already been done).

I think, even though he is nat as famous a Travolta or cruise, he is still potentially dangerous. Especially with his habit to express himself so nice. Has anyone actually ever counted how often he used the word F..k in that interview?:whistling:

HelluvaHoax!

Talking about dangerous people to Scientology. Whats Jason Beghe up to nowadays? I know of his interview and his appearance in germany, and that he is supporting Rinder and Rathburn, and that probably the tech film "the session" has to be redone (if it has not already been done).I think, even though he is nat as famous a Travolta or cruise, he is still potentially dangerous. Especially with his habit to express himself so nice. Has anyone actually ever counted how often he used the word F..k in that interview?:whistling:

That is a question I have often wondered.

Jason's video's were simply outstanding, a story told with the undeniable raw passion of truth. He was staring straight into the heart and soul of Scientology and honorably reporting what he was looking at.

It seemed that moments later he appeared in a buddy photo with Rathbun and I began scratching my head puzzling "How in the name of Xenu is Jason toying around again with the "Total Freedom Tech" that just exploded in his face?"

Was he that fucked up from the auditing that he was willing to try anything (including more auditing) to fix the "wackies" that Scientology gave him a case of?

I don't get it.

C'mon Jason, what happened to those blind spots you were just un-blinding?

HelluvaHoax!

After the BBC report that is coming, I'm sure your view of Rinder will come true. As far as Cruise, Travolta, and Alley I see now that they will go down with the ship as their cabins are too comfortable to leave to be on deck to see the approaching iceberg.The Celebrity Center will last the longest.

Dream scenario...but that will only happen if the BBC documentary guys do a live autopsy in full color closeup, so that viewers can actually understand the cause of death (of truth).

Scientology lying---it's a magic trick and it has to be brought down to slow-motion replays to see how it's done.

Just pointing out that Scientology lies is a different thing entirely.

One must understand HOW they lie to appreciate the dark dangers of this fraud.

Good twin

Floater
....which is exactly WHY there has never been, is not and never will be a Scientologist COMEDIAN.

In the late 80's two of my best two friends (female) were dating top comedians. One was Jeff Altman who would easily make the list of Top 20 Working Comedians as a regular prime time performer, movie/tv actor and commercial guy.

If you have ever hung out with professional comedians, it is an unbelievably hilarious experience. Nothing is sacred.

Well one night Jeff comes to pick up my friend for a date and notices a Scn book---and starts to riff on L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology (crazy funny stuff) and within a minute there is a screaming disconnection and expulsion!!

My friend ("totally enturbulated by the SP") hysterically kicked Altman out of the apartment, banning him forever from returning or trying to contact her. It was really, really ugly--but that is the tech of "shattering SP's".

A real comedian could not make it past the com course because OSA would already have dour-faced operatives with clipboards at their Comedy Store stand-up performance, taking notes so that every joke could be standardly reported in a:

KNOWLEDGE REPORT​
Laughs that shouldn't be​

Actually HH, um excuse me Sir, but this guy is a Scientologist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikhG27zKzW0

Vinaire

Sponsor
Who is the single most dangerous person to Scientology?

Today, I think there is one clear choice, assuming that COB remains on post.

Here are the rankings, factoring in the likelihood that they might "flip" and testify what they know in the court of public opinion and/or in criminal/civil litigation:

1. Mike Rinder. (details why, below)

2. Marty Rathbun. For obvious reasons, Marty is leading a credible New Church of Scientology, with the reformation and new scripture demonizing the old church well under way. The exodus of OT illuminati onto the independent Bridge is not a quirky, temporary thing--little cottage industries are hastily being erected to meet the demand like the 19th century gold-rush towns that sprung up next to the railroad stops. Rathbun will hold his many cards and play them if and when he finds advantage. Because of the liability which he may encounter, it is likely he will not play the aces unless COB comes after him too hard. Right now, it's like the first round of a prizefight where Rathbun/Miscavige are feeling each other out before going for a knockout. Rathbun knows where the bodies are buried and could deliver a brutal knockout if the perfect storm comes his way and he decides to throw down.

3. CoS Private Investigator. This is a classic case of one's strength also being ones weakness. The fact that Scn uses an army of unscrupulous underground mercenaries (licensed as Private Investigators) is a very dangerous thing to the enemies of Scientology. But it is even more dangerous to Scientology because if one of those maverick quasi-criminals "goes off" they could easily turn against the Church. What would ignite that spark? Oh, a bunch of possibilities, but the most likely would be that a heating-up government investigation offered them immunity.

4. Shelly Miscavige. Compared to the "stepford wives" that were recently trotted out on Anderson Cooper to dead agent Rinder, Rathbun, Hawkins et al, Shelly's revelations would be a nuclear hit. ("...then he repeatedly beat me and imprisoned me and....")

5. Heber Jentzsch. There is still a fair chance that Heber makes it out, puts down the kool aid and switches to strong coffee. His value would be identical to Rinder's but he is ranked lower because he is a believer.

6. Lisa Presley. An iconic celeb who can trash talk with a scowl and a billion dollars to pay attorneys is always a bad thing for a cult.

7. John Travolta. He isn't over yet. There is a part of John that knows that something is very, very wrong with the CoS. He may never get to realizing that the CoS was created in Ron's image, but even becoming an
independent Scn would be a monster blow to the pr machine. There is still hope for this nice guy.

8. Kirstie Alley. Trash-talking, finger-giving people like Kirstie are your best friends until they turn on ya. The nasty support she gives to Scientology can flip polarities any time and then Scn gets to enjoy the 2.5% of her personality they thought they had under control.

9. Tommy Davis. He is a blower waiting for just the right kind of beat-down, imprisonment scenario to help him cognite. Like Rinder, he holds the magical key (see below).

10. Tom Cruise. The full arsenal of nuclear weapons all unleashed with fright and awe. Will it ever happen? Probably not by his own determinism, but certainly it could happen if event-driven. Like what? Like if DM were indicted or events came to light that made him radioactive. Cruise would bail to protect his career. Or if Katie divorced him, went public with anti-Scientology rhetoric and Cruise did not get "handled" at Int. One thing to keep in mind about Cruise is that he is an expert at "suspending disbelief" which is how he became a movie star. It's also how he is the "world's most dedicated scientologist". When a person's mind can be so easily driven by the wind in one direction, it follows that it can just as easily be blown in the opposite direction by a gentle breeze.

-----(NEXT POST: WHY MIKE RINDER IS #1 ON THE LIST)----

It is not a person. It would be an activity.

It would be a grass roots movement that makes Scientology obsolete.

HelluvaHoax!

Actually HH, um excuse me Sir, but this guy is a Scientologist:

He sure is a comedian.

But not a "Scientology Comedian" (doing routines about Scientology). Sorry I didn't make that very clear.

Of course, there is always the possibility of an "ethical comedian" that does Psych jokes. Kinda like born-again Christian "Rock Stars" who have lyrics reminding us that Jesus did not need sex, drugs or rock-n-roll.

Nobody is allowed to joke about the deadly serious activity of saving the universe.

If it's not deadly serious it's not Scientology.

Last edited:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sharp Mind

Dream scenario...but that will only happen if the BBC documentary guys do a live autopsy in full color closeup, so that viewers can actually understand the cause of death (of truth).

Scientology lying---it's a magic trick and it has to be brought down to slow-motion replays to see how it's done.

Just pointing out that Scientology lies is a different thing entirely.

One must understand HOW they lie to appreciate the dark dangers of this fraud.

You do have a sharp mind, HH !

The "autopsy" wasn't literal, but having Marty talk about covered up journals, etc. with Lisa McPherson coupled with her autopsy photos (all on line) could have some amazing impact. Those photos show horrible large roach or Palmetto bug bites over much of her body.
Not recommending looking. :omg:

Getting back to the LIE subject, when Rinder shows the TR-L issue and explains how he was trained on it and USED it consistently that should cause the shit to hit the fan.

Does anyone know if the BBC show has an American connection to be shown there ?

HelluvaHoax!

You do have a sharp mind, HH !

The "autopsy" wasn't literal, but having Marty talk about covered up journals, etc. with Lisa McPherson coupled with her autopsy photos (all on line) could have some amazing impact. Those photos show horrible large roach or Palmetto bug bites over much of her body.
Not recommending looking. :omg:Getting back to the LIE subject, when Rinder shows the TR-L issue and explains how he was trained on it and USED it consistently that should cause the shit to hit the fan.Does anyone know if the BBC show has an American connection to be shown there ?

Exactly!

Like watching an OT perform a miracle in front of your eyes.

Otherwise known as the "Balducci Levitation".

It only works if you know the precise right "angles" to place your audience at.

Scientology LIES are like that.

If anyone looks from another angle, the scam is blown.

Balduccilevitation.nwr.jpg

CONFIDENTIAL OT LINK: http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Balducci-Levitation

Smilla

Ordinary Human
He sure is a comedian.

But not a "Scientology Comedian" (doing routines about Scientology). Sorry I didn't make that very clear.

Of course, there is always the possibility of an "ethical comedian" that does Psych jokes. Kinda like born-again Christian "Rock Stars" who have lyrics reminding us that Jesus did not need sex, drugs or rock-n-roll.

Nobody is allowed to joke about the deadly serious activity of saving the universe.

If it's not deadly serious it's not Scientology.
Hubbard was a comedian of sorts, who loved to laugh at his own, very private jokes. Very reminiscent of a crocodile, happy to have dragged a goat under water, satisfied at how clever he was to have caught the 'stupid' animal unawares. Now the joke is on him - or more correctly his imp. It's us who are enjoying the laughs now. :omg:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I love caousing YouTube. And there is a guy Rob Williams who is teaching people to rewrite their software with Psych K. He says the junk is put onto your hard drive invitro as we have receivers in our genetic makeup. He is working with the Biology of Belief guy, Bruce Lipton. They have come up with a practical way to unprogram the 'reactive' element of the human mind. He is searching for to undo the programs received on an unconscious level. I see a LOT of this right now going on. How long could Scientology pretend to be the know all end all in this area. It was coming along with T.I.R. the integrating of polar opposites, and NLP for a while . Now the dam seems to have burst with the right, left brain, unwanted feelings and sensations processes.
The R3X fellow I know always processes out the body's viewpoint on trauma, as its BPC. These guys are all going into the hard drive at a basic level repairing the software and checking for disc errors. Nothing secret or esoteric. :yes: Too much has gotten too mainstream for the C of S to make a pretense of having secret spiritual technology that no on else knows about.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
And there is a guy Rob Williams who is teaching people to rewrite their software with Psych K. He says the junk is put onto your hard drive invitro as we have receivers in our genetic makeup. He is working with the Biology of Belief guy, Bruce Lipton. They have come up with a practical way to unprogram the 'reactive' element of the human mind. He is searching for to undo the programs received on an unconscious level.

I saw Bruce Lipton speak in San Jose a few years back, right around the time his "Biology of Belief" book was released. He's an excellent speaker, well worth seeing. And the end of his talk he spoke briefly about Psych K and had a practioner come up on the stage and do a demonstration with an audience volunteer. It was quite impressive. And you don't have to change your religion or work for him at 39 cents an hour.
http://www.psych-k.com/

HelluvaHoax!

Hubbard was a comedian of sorts, who loved to laugh at his own, very private jokes.

Yes...and Ron applied the traditional HumorTech datum that the letter K is inherently funny and that words with K in it are funny words that always get a laugh. Comedian's like Ron always try to use the words with a K.

Like KSW.

Now THAT's funny!!!

Ron's funniest punchline ever has 2 Ks--no wonder it's hilarious!

Keeping Scientology WorKing.

As if it ever actually even worked in the first place!