What's new

Who is who at Int/Gold? Updated July 07

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
But what happens when you pay all that freakin' money for those books, spend more money for the courses, spend hundreds of hours doing them....

....and then DM changes them again?

(We ought to have a game of counting up the number of releases and re-releases and re-re-releases of the new and improved Pro TRs Course which have occurred in Scientology so far.....) :eyeroll:

Money, as I am fond of saying, is numbers on paper.

If you need some, you do stuff and people give it to you.

Sometimes you can even do fun stuff and people give it to you, in fact you can even do what you would do for free and people will give it to you.

( jeez I must enjoy my job!)

Yes I have noted the new and improved syndrome, been happening all along.

God has granted me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. :)

Thats my story, and Im sticking to it!

alex

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have now learned a new term here:

Bitch Slap

Contrary to most definitions, the “bitch” is describing the “slap” rather than the destination.

A Bitch Slap is a sharp, openhanded, stinging, yet generally benign slap – similar to being slapped by a bitch. When you “bitch slap” someone, you are slapping him or her like a woman would! Scratching, hair pulling, cursing, and crying generally follow a well-placed bitch slap.

Beware, this oft-confused term has resulted in many pimps calling themselves bitches rather than describing their abuse.

This structure of the descriptor preceding the verb is also used in the “Pimp Slap”. To “Pimp Slap” does NOT mean that you’re slapping someone like you would slap your pimp – rather a pimp slap is to slap like a pimp does.

How to perform:

Imagine some bitch just called out your fake Louis Vuitton shoes and hat just to make your baby’s daddy laugh at your cheap ass.

Raise your right hand above your head, elbow bent, and pretend you are throwing a baseball like a girl. Open palm comes down in a chopping motion to the cheek and jaw of your victim. Twist your shoulders into the attack for maximum effect.

By my definition a bitch slap is given by a pimp to remind a 'ho who owns her ass.

It is a qual function.

alex (J&Der?)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Money, as I am fond of saying, is numbers on paper.

If you need some, you do stuff and people give it to you.

Sometimes you can even do fun stuff and people give it to you, in fact you can even do what you would do for free and people will give it to you.

Where have you been all my life?

Will you marry me???

:biglove:

Vinaire

Sponsor
This is completely incorrect. Totally false definition.

A 'Bitchslap' is what a pimp does to his 'hos'

It's a short quick and open-faced slap intended to 'get the girl in line' (much like a severe reality adjustment in Scientology)

It's a crying shame that being a 'pimp' has achieved general social acceptability, but, a 'bitchslap' is *NOT* a slap by the 'bitch', but merely a perfunctory and dismissive physical assault intended to demean the slapee.

The only reason it's differentiated from *other* kinds of assault is the implied 'normalcy' of a pimp slapping his 'hos' to bring them into line.

Zinj

Correction noted. I shall rely on Zinj for such slang.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Seriously, Alex, though, what makes you not think that you are going to go through all of this, only to have the rug pulled out from under you again?

I mean it was just a few years ago that everyone was told they had to start from the bottom again when the GAT came out.

Now the whole thing is happening again.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Thanks LBV

Thanks for the info LBV, indeed, wonderful people who I really hope are free from DM and his cronies. Will try google etc.

John Anchovie

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seriously, Alex, though, what makes you not think that you are going to go through all of this, only to have the rug pulled out from under you again?

I mean it was just a few years ago that everyone was told they had to start from the bottom again when the GAT came out.

Now the whole thing is happening again.

Its been happening since the '50's!!

Of course it was changing ever year due to it being on the research line then...

Its just part of being there. I'm not bp'ing any c on it. So what? Shit happens? If I've had enough, I'll pay my bill, leave a tip and go see a movie.

The significance of it is mine to create or not.

Perhaps I am near the point of being flat on something?

:)

alex

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
MOCK ME AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT WHEN I FINISH OT8 I'M GOING TO HAVE A PIECE OF PAPER YOU DONT HAVE!

:coolwink:

alex (J and D)

Honestly, Alex, I am not mocking you.

I just honestly don't understand why you would willingly buy the same bogus bullshit over and over again.

And I mean literally buy it.

To the tune of thousands and thousands.

When you know it's bogus.

You realize you are going to pay all this money to redo this stuff, and that you will do it again three or four years down the road.

And you do it anyway?

Why?

All that money and energy to stay in the same place.

Kind of reminds me of this:

:hamster:

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Well darn it! I want a piece of paper too!!!:sad:

Oh hang on - do I have to do OT 8 to get it??? And how many hundreds of thousands of dollars are you going to pay to reach that level - and how long is it going to now take seeing as you have to redo all your basics?

I wish you luck - maybe in the next century in another lifetime when you are rich and famous you might attain all that. Then again maybe not.........

I hope you "cognite" before it is too late Alex - the intention is get as much money as they can from you and once you run out or can't pay - see how much attention you get. NONE!

Anyway, a piece of paper does not an OT make.

Ozzie

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Well darn it! I want a piece of paper too!!!:sad:

Oh hang on - do I have to do OT 8 to get it??? And how many hundreds of thousands of dollars are you going to pay to reach that level - and how long is it going to now take seeing as you have to redo all your basics?

I wish you luck - maybe in the next century in another lifetime when you are rich and famous you might attain all that. Then again maybe not.........

I hope you "cognite" before it is too late Alex - the intention is get as much money as they can from you and once you run out or can't pay - see how much attention you get. NONE!

Anyway, a piece of paper does not an OT make.

Ozzie

Is it me? Or is Alex joking? I think she was joking there guys.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Is it me? Or is Alex joking? I think she was joking there guys.

Alex is a guy, but, he's gotta dispensation :)

Does he really care about the piece of paper? Who knows. Yes, it's a joke, but, one intended to deflect from why he's *really* in it...

Zinj

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Alex is a guy, but, he's gotta dispensation :)

Does he really care about the piece of paper? Who knows. Yes, it's a joke, but, one intended to deflect from why he's *really* in it...

Zinj

Are you sure? She had a link to myspace page and it was a girl. Am I mixed up with someone else?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Are you sure? She had a link to myspace page and it was a girl. Am I mixed up with someone else?

Sounds like some confusion. Alex has been posting to ARS for a few years now, and, all I can really say is that I don't 'know' any better now what 'Alex' is than I did when he started :)

Just what he *says* he is. And, that's completely unlikely.

Still, he's generally fairly polite and intelligent, except when he gets pulled into Black PR and DA ops and, I tend to see that as not of his own 'origination'.

Zinj

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Apology.

Bea Kiddo.

I am sorry to have created the situation where you appear to be confused.

You saw what you saw.

I post under a pseudonym, and additionally some elements of my supporting persona are manufactured for the purpose of creating confusion about my true identity.

I have left the impression of both genders intentionally.

I enjoy the freedom of the internet to be who I SAY I am, of course with the corresponding limits to credibility that implies.

It is liberating and amusing to post as a gender not ones own, and compare the response.

Again, sorry.

alex