What's new

Who the hell is BLiP?

AnonKat

Crusader
Where would I be and what would I have done were it not for your ability to make simple, friendless people like me begin to think? You cannot imagine the worlds AnonKat-Tech have opened up - I just have so much space around me, my life now is truly my own. Please, insult me some more, put me into effect, and lead to me the mountain . . . hip hip hooray!!

i-see-what-you-did-there-ceiling-cat-27940-1250313420-23.jpg

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
<blush>

1a58c1ed3c7335c6632e0796a5f7cb2f.gif

You're far too kind . . . Dex, Pooks, FreeToShine, and, yeah, you too AnonKat. ESMB is a great place. Just gotta chillax a tad.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I like you, Blip.

I remember first reading your posts before we ever had any discussions. At first, I was a tiny bit turned off but that didn't last long at all. I read some more and thought, hey, this guy's GOT something.

Then we had some discussions that didn't go exactly warm and fuzzy. Then we had some real dialogue.

Overall, I enjoy reading your posts and like you very much.

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
I may be slow

Welcome to ESMB. It is good to have another opinion (especially the maluable kind) here. :hattip:
I'm Dil

Infinite

Due to a miraculous breakthrough - I have gone from being a BLiP to being Infinite. More details to come.

Infinite

On the occasion of my 2000th post and gradual ascension upon the Bridge to Total Status, I've written a poem about what I've learned here:

ESMB

♫ ♪ . . . Greetings

. . . you'll find most of us here with our hearts wide open
draw near, speak peace, and be welcome . . . ♪ ♫​

Jump

Operating teatime
On the occasion of my 2000th post and gradual ascension upon the Bridge to Total Status, I've written a poem about what I've learned here:

ESMB

♫ ♪ . . . Greetings

. . . you'll find most of us here with our hearts wide open
draw near, speak peace, and be welcome . . . ♪ ♫​

Congrats! One thing I have to tell you though...

picture.php

Infinite

I'm baaaack!

Whew! Five year ban seemed a tad excessive at the time but now I've done my lag prolly was for the best.

Missed you all. So, what's been happening?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey BLiPPy! Nice to see you. Yeah 5 years was a tad excessive. Sometimes I get carried away.:evillaugh: