What's new

WhoIsMartyRathbun.com is no longer an attack site, it's a GoDaddy parking page

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
Last night wasn't just an awards night in Hollywood (the Oscars) as the CoS handed out 27 Bigot Awards as well! :thumbsup:

The recipients were truly honored to receive these awards; their acceptance speeches are located over here:
http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/27/keep-your-oscars-we-won-a-scientology-bigot-award/#more-38063

I am posting this here in this particular thread because despite 27 awards handed out Marty Rathbun failed to make the cut. :no:

Seems to be a suspicious omission. :ohmy:

I couldn't find these 27 bigots awards handed out at this "Scientologists Taking Action Against Discrimination" site. Did they remove it because it was too silly? Has anybody actually seen it posted?

Jump

Operating teatime
As noted above,
Code:
WhoIsMartyRathbun.com
is back up.

Let's see.... was it the site anniversary and it wasn't until Thursday 2pm that they finished the reg cycle from some sucker to pay the site costs for the next year then get it up and propogated.

At least the poor mark is saving the planet by showing the world how a pathetic scamming regligion operates

freethinker

Sponsor
I personally think the lawsuit was concocted by Marty and COB to stop any further lawsuits.

There were several lawsuits launched against the church in that time period with 2 still ongoing i believe.

What better way to discourage others from fighting the COS in the courtroom than to have the one guy who should have won, give up and make it seem like it just isn't worth it to sue them.

Things have been relatively quiet for the COS since that suit was dropped. It went from sharks in the water to goldfish in the pond.

I would agree with what you said in this post if not for the fact that he stuck it to his attorneys as well who were working against an opposition with an almost unlimited budged, and had them on the ropes.

Until I know ALL the facts (if that ever happens) I'll try to withhold judgement on Marty. He did some real damage to the CoS for a period of time and most people wouldn't have brought the lawsuit against CoS to begin with.

I know that CoS can put extreme pressures on people in a legal battle, including tactics that are illegal, using their "religious scriptures", and I get that Marty and Mosey probably wanted to get on with their life.

But until Ray Jeffrey and the others get paid I'm not going to feel good about this ending. From all I know, Ray is not just a great attorney, but a great man, and he doesn't deserve to get screwed in this manner.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I personally think the lawsuit was concocted by Marty and COB to stop any further lawsuits.

There were several lawsuits launched against the church in that time period with 2 still ongoing i believe.

What better way to discourage others from fighting the COS in the courtroom than to have the one guy who should have won, give up and make it seem like it just isn't worth it to sue them.

Things have been relatively quiet for the COS since that suit was dropped. It went from sharks in the water to goldfish in the pond.

That would be such a provocatively fascinating thing if it were true.

But, I kind of doubt that COB has the capacity to create a massive, years-long devastating black PR campaign against himself that would make him one of the most hated persons in the Western world. I just don't think he would ever sacrifice his own fame and celebrity and risk REAL lawyers exposing him in court. It seems against everything hat Miscavige holds dear--himself and the glowing adoration he commands of others.

Even though Scientology is infamous for unspeakably, unimaginably catastrophic footbullet, I don't think even they could unleash such blundering bullshit upon themselves, lol.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I had this to say so I'll say it again while we watch all the sewer rats jump ship all the while playing us all for a golden parachute.

DagwoodGum;1134202 I had this to say so I'll say it again. said:
I've said over and over again, watch all the fleas jump off of the corpse of this teetering, rotting beast while screaming to the high heavens that it wasn't they that perpetrated and perpetuated the gore of this fraud but that they were its biggest victims, and watch them muscle their way to the front of the long line of cash settlements till the mutha Hubbards cuphoards are bare for the rank and file.
That they are cashing out now tells me the beast is about to finally topple.
See their ham hands, like pickled pigs feet spoiling the cookie jar...