What's new

Whole Foods and Starbucks Sponsoring Ladies with Babies

PTS

Elliott
Gee I'd love to help make a fuss but Whole Foods has a particular type of exquisitely delicious light red seedless grape that I cannot find anywhere else and y'know I really do love them.

gloriana

Patron
Gee I'd love to help make a fuss but Whole Foods has a particular type of exquisitely delicious light red seedless grape that I cannot find anywhere else and y'know I really do love them.

WF loves product-specific feedback and listens extra hard to things like "I shop with you all the time, I love the Supadupa red seedless grapes! Which is why I'm so disappointed to see your logo on..." :coolwink:

Ugh, I had to go to THAT website <scrubs computer> Sponsors for the poker party are:

Whole Foods Northridge - a different store. They're probably supplying food for the party. Marketing manager is Ashley Johnson. Twitter @WholeFoods_PTR www.facebook.com/WFMnorthridge
Galpin Motors - as above. Hmmm.
Fox - their PR website is www.foxflash.com
- American Idol
- Criminal Minds
- Simpsons (of course)
LA Racing made it easy - www.laracingx.com
Laugh Factory
Supernatural - on the CW. This show has a HUGE and active-on-social media fanbase. I have an offbeat idea for this one...
Teen Choice 2013 - another front group?
Innovative Artists Talent - Cartwright's agent?
Affliction Premium Watches

Leland

Crusader
I'm sending email to all these SOBs.

I'm mentioning that Happy House is targeting CHILDREN with their use of the "way to happyness booklets"

Is Nancy Cartwright got all her marbles? I doubt it.........geeze......she has made her fortune off kids....and now this too?

one word.....child abuse.....well I guess that is two words.

Leland

Crusader
Here's a couple links to "dead" agent Nancy Cartwright:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/10/good-choices-program-prom_n_859892.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/28/nancy-cartwright-scientol_n_161934.html

http://tonyortega.org/2012/11/19/las-sheriff-lee-baca-and-simpsons-actress-nancy-cartwright-shill-for-scientology/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLyU3g926dM

The following is some weird interview with Nancy Cartwright by some weird zine called "the hollywood sentinel"

Nancy Cartwright:
With more time on my hands, I also have a non-profit organization called "Happy House" www.happyhouse.org. Our motto is "Building Better Families". HH has a youth-oriented program that provides kids with the tools necessary to make better choices in their lives. Whether it is for a Boys and Girls Club, a PALS organization (Police Activities League Supporter), an after-school program or even a home- school situation, this program is one of my most rewarding accomplishments. We have six after-school programs in various cities throughout California, and even one in South Africa with six hundred kids! My goal is to make a "Good Choices Generation"! You can find out more about that by going to www.goodchoicesprogram.org.

The Hollywood Sentinel: That sounds amazing. People should check all this out!

Nancy Cartwright: Other than that, I'm just enjoying my life, career, being involved in various other organizations in my community, all of which focus on benefiting children and families.

The Hollywood Sentinel -Bruce Edwin: Very cool. Thanks for all you do Nancy. Its been great talking with you here.
- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodsentinel.com/issue32bartakanancy.html#sthash.qbQY3vXm.dpuf

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
It really pisses me off. Nancy Cartwright has something really weird going on in relation to children.

She is in effect pandering for the C of S in regards her Happy House.....and its focus is on CHILDREN.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

LOL. Complaining to Whole Foods & Starbucks is not going to result in anything. They will ignore the complaints. Both are well-known for sponsoring events with churches & community organizations. Both have been sponsors of 'Ladies with Babies' at the Pasadena Org for several years now & they sponsor the 'No on Drugs' races.

But if it makes you feel better to complain, go ahead. :)

JustSheila

Crusader
Maybe everyone should just boycott Starbucks and Whole Foods and do it loudly, too. It works - Starbucks nearly went broke in Australia. They were everywhere at first, then they seem to have had money troubles and only have 7 or 8 Starbucks in all of NSW. Queensland only has three now, and that's a major tourist destination with espresso places everywhere. Victoria only has six, and there aren't any others in the other Australian states at all anymore. :hysterical: You never even see the Starbucks name advertised.

Gloria Jeans is everywhere though, busy as can be. They fit in fine. Aussies do love a good cuppa from a friendly place. :yes:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Maybe everyone should just boycott Starbucks and Whole Foods and do it loudly, too. It works - Starbucks nearly went broke in Australia.

It's certainly not the case in the U.S. where both corporations continue to post gains. The profits of Whole Foods has slowed a bit because of it's competition with other grocers. Starbucks is huge in California. Some large department stores like Target are now opening Starbucks in their stores.

http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/f...oods-growth-attributed-to-smart.html?page=all

http://investor.starbucks.com/mobile.view?c=99518&v=203&d=1&id=1764541

I just noticed that there is a "scientology parents" site and it is advertising LWB Ladies with Babies for scilon parents.

http://www.scientologyparent.com/la...ily-convention-in-pasadena-ode-to-the-mother/

A definite scilon event no matter what they deny. "The community is invited to attend a special family event called “Ode to the Mother”, a free celebration for families the weekend before Mother’s day hosted by Ladies with Babies networking group."

They can't resist some regging "…. The event will be held on May 4, 4:00 p.m. at the
Church of Scientology of Pasadena and is open to families of all faiths. It is a free event, with the exception of a VIP luncheon and Expert Panel on parenting … "

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Disgusting :puke2:

Did $cientology ever loved babies and mother ?????:melodramatic:

Both were the most harmed!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Maybe everyone should just boycott Starbucks and Whole Foods and do it loudly, too. It works - Starbucks nearly went broke in Australia. They were everywhere at first, then they seem to have had money troubles and only have 7 or 8 Starbucks in all of NSW. Queensland only has three now, and that's a major tourist destination with espresso places everywhere. Victoria only has six, and there aren't any others in the other Australian states at all anymore. :hysterical: You never even see the Starbucks name advertised.

Gloria Jeans is everywhere though, busy as can be. They fit in fine. Aussies do love a good cuppa from a friendly place. :yes:

That's a tough call, Sheila.

Yeah, they (probably unknowingly) sponsored a Scientology backed event.

But then again...

Whole Foods is pretty much the originator of organic edibles, at least in the US...

...and Starbucks was the original pioneer of Free Wi-Fi. :p

Don't they deserve at least a little Ethics Protection? :biggrin:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
That's a tough call, Sheila. Yeah, they (probably unknowingly) sponsored a Scientology backed event. But then again... Whole Foods is pretty much the originator of organic edibles, at least in the US... ...and Starbucks was the original pioneer of Free Wi-Fi.

Don't they deserve at least a little Ethics Protection? :biggrin:

LOL. The sponsors are fully aware they are assisting the Church of Scientology. Sadly, they are working from the faulty perception that the cult is simply another church doing great things in the world to make it a better place.

I drove by the Pasadena Org at 8:20am on Sunday morning. A Whole Foods truck was parked in front of the org entrance.