What's new

who's Tina Rojas?Anybody knows?

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
It may sound weird and you guys will probably think I'm crazy but I have
a name stuck in my head. "Tina Rojas." I don't know why. Weird..
I think,it have to do something with California and England. And I think,she
died.
Now you really will think I'm crazy. But I remembered that name first time about 13 years ago and ever since it sends shivers down my spine. I'm sure she was Scientologist somewhere in late 60s or early 70s.I was trying to google for this name but did not find anything. I think,her full name was Christina Rojas and if she died, I have a very bad feeling I had
something to do with it.It was not in this body,I cant't remember it very clear.
P.S
I knew,it sounds akward.I waited several month,doubting if I should post it or not.I don't know who else I can ask.
Just looking for some answers.
Each time I think about it,I feel a great remorce. Don't know why....Strange...

Tina Rojas

Hi there! Saw your question and thought I'd answer even though I don't have much info for you.

Tina was the Treasury Secretary at LA Day back in the late 1980's. Probably around 1986-1988. I went to ASHO after that, so don't know how much longer she was on staff there. She married a fellow LAD staff member, but I don't remember his last name. I believe she dropped her maiden name and took his after they married. If I ever remember, I will post again. If I recall correctly, she had two little boys as they sometimes went to the same babysitter around the PAC complex. Tina was a very cheery, bright girl. I remember how hard she worked being on staff and having two young ones to look after. I just remember how tired she always looked, but she was always smiling and was very pleasant. Wish I could help you more! :confused2: