What's new

Why all the abortions? Sea Org needs Babies

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
No Face, No.
I "Hotly" disagree and will arm wrestle with you on this point.
There are always newer generations exiting, new Scientology watchers
sometimes just family, friends and relatives of the one locked inside...
It doesn't matter if you have said something before...
Your posts are vital.
You were THERE.
Do not agree that you "Hung Up Your Spurs" !
You are FORCING me to become COMBATIVE
:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Oh Shit! Now am I ever in trouble. :ohmy::blush:

Luvs Ya, Good Lookin'. :yes::biglove::coolwink:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sheila,

Kinda wish you hadn't brought this up...it was something I told you in confidence. I've generically given the "Brass Tax" about this in a few Posts a few years ago but, in the interests of my anonymity, have not gone into details.

Oh well, Que Sera, Sera.

I've got some IRL stuff I've gotta deal with over the next few days but, I promise you Sheila, I'll "Tell All" in the next few days.

There were SO Folks 35+ years ago that saw the Train Wreck that the SO Parent & Child Care was and stuck their necks out, worked their ass off and came up with some well thought out, decent and elegant solutions to fix it...Mary Sue was one of them...and El Ron shot it all down in flames.

Dearest Sheila, it's a good thing that you brought this up. The primary reason I walked away from the SO and Scn was because of my children and the willfully enforced deplorable conditions of SO children and parents. I knew, first hand, WHY that was and wasn't ever gonna change.

It's time for me, one last time, to "Speak Up" and "Lay Down My Burden".

Face:)

PS: After this, I think it may well be time for me to "Hang Up My Spurs". I, IMHO, have pretty much become a redundant Dinosaur, said just about all I've got to say and what little I've got left unsaid ain't all that "Sexy" and most likely of little interest or contemporary value in the Grand Scheme of things re: El Ron, SO and Scn.
The thought of you leaving really just made me well up in tears! That would be sooo sad...too too sad! I can't think about that..no, I'm pouting now :touched: you may have told your old stories but you still have the new ones you make now everyday to share.. Don't leave, some of us hardly got enough time with you..think it over, your voice is important here :hug:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>

PS: After this, I think it may well be time for me to "Hang Up My Spurs". I, IMHO, have pretty much become a redundant Dinosaur, said just about all I've got to say and what little I've got left unsaid ain't all that "Sexy" and most likely of little interest or contemporary value in the Grand Scheme of things re: El Ron, SO and Scn.

I think I know how you are feeling, me too. :)
Maybe an occasional lurk or a post once or twice per year.

Anonycat

Crusader
Sheila,

Kinda wish you hadn't brought this up...it was something I told you in confidence. I've generically given the "Brass Tax" about this in a few Posts a few years ago but, in the interests of my anonymity, have not gone into details.

Oh well, Que Sera, Sera.

I've got some IRL stuff I've gotta deal with over the next few days but, I promise you Sheila, I'll "Tell All" in the next few days.

There were SO Folks 35+ years ago that saw the Train Wreck that the SO Parent & Child Care was and stuck their necks out, worked their ass off and came up with some well thought out, decent and elegant solutions to fix it...Mary Sue was one of them...and El Ron shot it all down in flames.

Dearest Sheila, it's a good thing that you brought this up. The primary reason I walked away from the SO and Scn was because of my children and the willfully enforced deplorable conditions of SO children and parents. I knew, first hand, WHY that was and wasn't ever gonna change.

PS - In my opinion, this forum needs you. Baby, please don't go.

[video=youtube;wGowuRIUa7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGowuRIUa7o[/video]

CO2

Patron Meritorious
No need to apologize, it put a smile on my face. I am familiar with British Leyland (motor works). :) I use to have a beautiful 1961 Triumph TR3a sports car. I really liked British cars.

with Lucas electric parts

Lucas, Prince of Darkness

CO2

Patron Meritorious
Just don't drive on I-95.

Jeezus.

I have to do that almost every day for work. The most miserable, misbegotten ribbon of highway straight outta hell I've ever driven on, and that includes the 401.

If you get to the Philly or NYC areas, PM me. Boston or DC even.

How about the 405?

(this film is from the 1990s)

[video=youtube;vaIbpSaEoYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaIbpSaEoYc[/video]

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Because Sea Org itself was an abortion of life and livingness for beaten down members who disappeared from what had been their lives in order to pine away longing to get up a non existent "all that glitters is gold" grade chart while trading away all that they were or would ever be in desperation to attain all four flows of the unobtainable.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
The thought of you leaving really just made me well up in tears! That would be sooo sad...too too sad! I can't think about that..no, I'm pouting now :touched: you may have told your old stories but you still have the new ones you make now everyday to share.. Don't leave, some of us hardly got enough time with you..think it over, your voice is important here :hug:

Ah, me and my big, stupid, clumsy mouth. :melodramatic:

I'm in the process of a funeral and family gathering for a dear friend, the marriages of my two oldest daughters, spending time with my beloved sister (Who is terminally ill with nonsecretory myeloma), my 75 year old brother and his wife (who is end stage MS) and not neglecting my Lady Friend or my dear best friends.

I just don't have the time, stamina or attention to follow the Board much anymore, make cogent comments of value and not be too brief, blunt or thoughtless. Maybe that will change in the future but, most certainly, not for many months.

I'll hang around (I'm too personally weak to face withdrawals) and will Post a snippet here and there but, after I finish telling the story that Sheila asked me to, I'm gonna be taking a hiatus for awhile.

I've said what I have to say...and then some...re: El Ron, Apollo, SO, Cof$, Scn and the "Old Days" and it's all here to be read by anyone that comes across it in the future and has an interest to sift through it. I've also said a bunch of goofy, stupid and rude stuff, along with some Vignette's about my life, people I have known and what my "Take" is.

I LOVE ESMB and I LOVE All Y'all...more than I can say and Y'all will ever know.

MY Very Best Wishes, always in all ways. :yes:

Leland

Crusader
How about the 405?

(this film is from the 1990s)

[video=youtube;vaIbpSaEoYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaIbpSaEoYc[/video]

Damn, when I saw 405 in the window I thought you were going to talk about Peugeots , Damn I like Peugeot!

LoL, yea Lucas electrics. My TR3a was cherry.

CO2

Patron Meritorious
BINGO! :thumbsup:

Lulu, Still and Sheila have hit the nail on the head. :clap:

Kids cost dough, kids were a "distraction", kids were a legal liability, kids "caused trouble", kids were walking, talking, breathing potential "Shore Flaps". :eyeroll:

Better to let Scns fade the heat to raise kids until they were pliable, physically useful and easily exploitable with less risk, little contingent liability and more "up side". :angry:

• Although a very commonly attributed to W.C. Fields himself, this is derived from a statement which was actually first said about him by Leo Rosten during a "roast" at the Masquer's Club in Hollywood in 1939, as Rosten explains in his book, The Power of Positive Nonsense (1977): "The only thing I can say about W. C. Fields ... is this: Any man who hates dogs and babies can't be all bad."

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Sheila,

Oh well, Que Sera, Sera.

Face, I only disagree with the bolded part of that post of yours.

With all due respect, bullshit. Your value here will never fade. because you were there at the coal face, knowing who you knew, it is just high value, high grade Intel.

I may be repetitive at times for you, but it is seriously of immense importance to us and the others here, especially to those lurkers who have just started looking and listening.

Ever remember those grand old fellas sitting around telling their stories and made them so alive and so meaningful?

They just held us captive with their stories and we were right there with them as their stories unfolded and drew us in with their descriptions of the atmosphere and details. We were right there in the trenches with them, shooting at their enemies trying to protect them so they could be with us even longer. We needed to hear more of what they experienced and saw to share with us. We could smell the gunpowder, the mud and blood, feel the terror and the little joys and tragedies, the stories of bonding and brotherhood..... and so on. (There were many other different types of stories too).

We (all of us, I'm sure) regard you as one of those guys... our adopted brother, uncle and grandfather all in one. You don't have to be "Sexy", who you are is more than enough. Don't quit on us fella.....please.

EDIT: Sorry Face, just spotted your last post there. Best wishes to you and hope to see you back here again soon.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
No need to apologize, it put a smile on my face. I am familiar with British Leyland (motor works). :) I use to have a beautiful 1961 Triumph TR3a sports car. I really liked British cars.

I learned not to like them any more, just like their motor cycles........:storm:

But, to be fair, they did produce some great stuff until the 70's arrived.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah, me and my big, stupid, clumsy mouth. :melodramatic:

I'm in the process of a funeral and family gathering for a dear friend, the marriages of my two oldest daughters, spending time with my beloved sister (Who is terminally ill with nonsecretory myeloma), my 75 year old brother and his wife (who is end stage MS) and not neglecting my Lady Friend or my dear best friends.

I just don't have the time, stamina or attention to follow the Board much anymore, make cogent comments of value and not be too brief, blunt or thoughtless. Maybe that will change in the future but, most certainly, not for many months.

I'll hang around (I'm too personally weak to face withdrawals) and will Post a snippet here and there but, after I finish telling the story that Sheila asked me to, I'm gonna be taking a hiatus for awhile.

I've said what I have to say...and then some...re: El Ron, Apollo, SO, Cof$, Scn and the "Old Days" and it's all here to be read by anyone that comes across it in the future and has an interest to sift through it. I've also said a bunch of goofy, stupid and rude stuff, along with some Vignette's about my life, people I have known and what my "Take" is.

I LOVE ESMB and I LOVE All Y'all...more than I can say and Y'all will ever know.

MY Very Best Wishes, always in all ways. :yes:

Face, I just want to let you know how much your posts provide balance and insight to conversations on this board. You are a valuable contributor.

I also understand that there comes a time when it is time to get on with life. I wish you well. But please drop in from time to time. We love you! :bighug:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Why all the abortions?

Why all the abortions?

It is amazing to me that the Sea Org is against having children. The Sea Org should be a baby factory. It is the only way they could increase long term membership.

• Sea Org people get married to each other, get pregnant , have children.
• Now the cult has more leverage on the family.
• Put the children to work,
• keep them uneducated,
• feed them rock soup.
• Teach them to believe in Hubbard, tech them to do hard labor.
• Move these people off shore to 3rd world countries and build factories,
• use them to manufacture all sorts of items (flashlighs, soccer balls, sponges, computer parts whatever..)
• Sell the items for big profits. No need to sell Scientology anymore.

It is funny how a cult that teaches that you are immortal plan only for the short term.

Because kids are dev-t. They're psycho...having just exited the between lives implants... this is why their havingness is reduced so instead of playing with real cars they have toys...this is why you must must MUST follow model session and have brief but very formal sessions so they aren't overwhelmed.

Plus they do stupid shit like committing suicide so as to make one look bad...but they can be useful as a blackmail tool in a nasty nazi divorce or something.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I remember seeing a proposal from a mission/project regarding this that was done, I believe, sometime in the 70s. From what I recall, the proposal was written by Bob Veach.

In it he proposed something along the lines of the children being brought to PAC for family time so their parents wouldn't have to leave the org.

LRH handwrote on it (I'm pretty sure this is exactly what he said):

BABIES IN PAC? ARE YOU INSANE?

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember seeing a proposal from a mission/project regarding this that was done, I believe, sometime in the 70s. From what I recall, the proposal was written by Bob Veach.

In it he proposed something along the lines of the children being brought to PAC for family time so their parents wouldn't have to leave the org.

LRH handwrote on it (I'm pretty sure this is exactly what he said):

BABIES IN PAC? ARE YOU INSANE?

This is true and completely accurate and happened in the early '70's. What Sheila has asked me to relate is some stuff that happened not long after this.

Ceedar

Patron
Certainly lots of children died, most were neglected, many were abused. Hubbard did not like children. Think chain locker.

I'm so sorry, this was a Kindle malfunction. I did not mean to click "Huh?". I couldn't agree with you more and I am so sad and outraged the more and more that I learn about the history of Scn and it's founder.