What's new

Why Did Aftermath Never Do an Episode on the Death of Kyle Brennan?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
When David Miscavige puts someone in the Hole, does this mean they are on vacation from the responsibilities of their posts?

That doesn't seem like Dave to me, or really any Church post. No matter the ethics penalties that are thrown at you, you are still responsible for the products and the condition of your area.

Why do we all assume that being in The Hole was a vacation for anyone?

I'll tell you why, because Rinder has used the Hole as a plausible deniability device to say that whenever OSA ever did anything illegal, he was "in the Hole" and therefore knew nothing about it. This has been a primary shore story he has used throughout the 12 years he's been "out".
I really hope after all the fabulous and often joyous years the members have shared on ESMB (and with the board closing down for good at the end of the month) that the final few weeks of posts and threads are not all going to end up being polluted by you and your determination to contaminate the whole board by smearing other exes with your innuendo and slime.

I think we all understand exactly where you are coming from ... we get it ... we got it as soon as you returned and in many ways you have achieved your aim.

Now, have a little win and then please just go and annoy another message board and leave us alone to enjoy the final few weeks and post some positive messages.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I really hope after all the fabulous and often joyous years the members have shared on ESMB (and with the board closing down for good at the end of the month) that the final few weeks of posts and threads are not all going to end up being polluted by you and your determination to contaminate the whole board by smearing other exes with your innuendo and slime.

I think we all understand exactly where you are coming from ... we get it ... we got it as soon as you returned and in many ways you have achieved your aim.

Now, have a little win and then please just go and annoy another message board and leave us alone to enjoy the final few weeks.

:fuckoff:
Such a sweet woman.

Inspector Bucket

Be a voice not an echo!
It's good to see that Kyle Brennan has not been forgotten here. When the death case was on-going I had a close relationship with the representing lawyers and Ray Emmons. Ray was a retired vice and intelligence officer who served with the Clearwater Police Department. It was Sgt. Emmons who conducted the first of several independent investigations of Kyle's death. His conclusion: without fingerprints on the weapon, without a gunshot residue test from Kyle and his father's hands, and without the bullet that ended Kyle's life it cannot be determined who pulled the trigger. This is not speculative! It's a fact-based solely on evidence. Hopefully, someone with information will grow a conscience and come forward. It's never too late!

https://wp.me/p3pDjv-12V

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process they do not become one."

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It's good to see that Kyle Brennan has not been forgotten here. When the death case was on-going I had a close relationship with the representing lawyers and Ray Emmons. Ray was a retired vice and intelligence officer who served with the Clearwater Police Department. It was Sgt. Emmons who conducted the first of several independent investigations of Kyle's death. His conclusion: without fingerprints on the weapon, without a gunshot residue test from Kyle and his father's hands, and without the bullet that ended Kyle's life it cannot be determined who pulled the trigger. This is not speculative! It's a fact-based solely on evidence. Hopefully, someone with information will grow a conscience and come forward. It's never too late!

https://wp.me/p3pDjv-12V

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process they do not become one."
"Tom Brennan’s multitudinous contradictions are so confusing that it’s important at this point to recap all the different stories he told:'

"1) Tom Brennan told Officer Yuen: That the gun was unloaded; that the gun was kept in a green bag; that he didn’t know where the ammunition was; and that Kyle was not aware that there was a weapon in the house.'

"2) Tom Brennan told Detective Bohling: That he did know where the ammunition was; it was stored in the green bag with the weapon.'

"3) Tom Brennan stated under oath, in his deposition: That he didn’t know if the weapon was loaded or unloaded; that the ammunition was not in the same green bag as the gun—it was instead kept “in the opposite end table”; and, not only was Kyle aware of the weapon’s presence in the apartment, but Brennan himself had shown the piece to Kyle, just prior to taking Kyle and Sean to a local firing range. That’s where Brennan claimed he’d purchased the bullets."

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I'm sure stroking my beard over this one. I tell you that. Thanks for bringing this up.

Good luck in getting Mike to comment on this though, if he was involved in a conspiracy to cover up a murder(or know of others that were) it's damning indeed.

What evidence is there that he was in such a position? Was he in Clearwater at the time?

From looking at what's posted, it seems to me that Micaviges sister the "handler", she was at the scene when the police arrived, why?

If she reported this upwards, would she not bypass OSA altogether, as was done in the Hiver twins handling in AOSHEU?

Has Mike made any comment on whether he has any information in regards to this case at all?

Inspector Bucket

Be a voice not an echo!
In regard to Mike Rinder and the question of who, what and where I've not enough information to give an opinion. That's an argument that I'll leave for others with more knowledge on the subject. In regard to murder, Emmons concluded that because of the evidence tampering the cause of death could not be determined. The first person who starts questioning the possibility of Kyle's death being a homicide was the CWP detective who inherited the case. In the depositions of close family members of Kyle, they testify that the detective repeatedly asked if they thought that Brennan was capable of or would have reason to kill his son. With the help of OSA, the father lawyered up within a few weeks of his son's death.

Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already.

Inspector Bucket

Be a voice not an echo!
I'm sure stroking my beard over this one. I tell you that. Thanks for bringing this up.

Good luck in getting Mike to comment on this though, if he was involved in a conspiracy to cover up a murder(or know of others that were) it's damning indeed.

What evidence is there that he was in such a position? Was he in Clearwater at the time?

From looking at what's posted, it seems to me that Micaviges sister the "handler", she was at the scene when the police arrived, why?

If she reported this upwards, would she not bypass OSA altogether, as was done in the Hiver twins handling in AOSHEU?

Has Mike made any comment on whether he has any information in regards to this case at all?

Why, indeed! There are lots of unanswered questions and whys connected to this case. If Denise was the "handler" at the scene of where Kyle died and was involved in the orchestrating, destruction and compromising of evidence she could be facing numerous felony charges if someone should come forward. https://wp.me/p3pDjv-29n

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Welcome to ESMB, Inspector!

I see that you are a newbie here and already you are contributing mightily to this thread. You seem to have a good grasp of the evidence in this case. Among this Ex-Scientology community, that is a rare and valuable thing.

It's been rumored that Leah Remini's Scientology and the Aftermath turned down making an episode on the death of Kyle Brennan because there was not enough evidence to create such an episode without withstanding a legal threat from the Church.

Do you think there was enough evidence that could be shown about this subject that would not end up as a legal threat for someone to broadcast?

Free Being Me

Crusader
polluted by you and your determination to contaminate the whole board by smearing other exes with your innuendo and slime. >snip<
Seriously ... you are out of control. >snip<
I fully agree. ESMB is winding down. People are showing up to say goodbye and hang out for a little while before the lights go out. All the fallacious manipulative lying double-talking sadistic spite projected at Ex's is ugly in every sense of the word coming across as intentionally abusive. It's a shame the final days of ESMB are being maliciously filled with drama inducing slime.

Inspector Bucket

Be a voice not an echo!
Welcome to ESMB, Inspector!

I see that you are a newbie here and already you are contributing mightily to this thread. You seem to have a good grasp of the evidence in this case. Among this Ex-Scientology community, that is a rare and valuable thing.

It's been rumored that Leah Remini's Scientology and the Aftermath turned down making an episode on the death of Kyle Brennan because there was not enough evidence to create such an episode without withstanding a legal threat from the Church.

Do you think there was enough evidence that could be shown about this subject that would not end up as a legal threat for someone to broadcast?
I have no knowledge pertaining to the legal perimeters that the Aftermath had to work with. I'm not going to speculate why some stories were chosen and others were not. It wouldn't be fair to the producers of the show.

Inspector Bucket

Be a voice not an echo!
Would I have liked to have seen the Kyle Brennan story laid out on the Aftermath-absolutely! It's very likely attorneys Luke Lirot and Ken Dandar would have willingly participated. In my opinion, it would have had a powerful impact. In regard to evidence, it's like "truth" it just is and the COS is between a rock and hard place on account of this. They have no legal standing to file a lawsuit.

freethinker

Sponsor
When David Miscavige puts someone in the Hole, does this mean they are on vacation from the responsibilities of their posts?

That doesn't seem like Dave to me, or really any Church post. No matter the ethics penalties that are thrown at you, you are still responsible for the products and the condition of your area.

Why do we all assume that being in The Hole was a vacation for anyone?

I'll tell you why, because Rinder has used the Hole as a plausible deniability device to say that whenever OSA ever did anything illegal, he was "in the Hole" and therefore knew nothing about it. This has been a primary shore story he has used throughout the 12 years he's been "out".
OK, can you prove that?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
OK, can you prove that?
Have you ever been on staff?

Have you ever been on staff in the Sea Org?

Have you ever been on Staff at Int Base?

OK then. Ask yourself:

Why would being on staff and in "the Hole" at Int Base be a vacation from your post responsibilities?

Could it be that being in "the hole" was a shore story that gave Mike Rinder plausible deniability that he was in other places and directed other things that committed illegal acts?

John Sweeney's book The Church of Fear, fully and authoritatively documents Mike Rinder's whereabouts - working directly with David Miscavige at the time Kyle Brennan's body was found.

If you've not read it you should.

freethinker

Sponsor
Have you ever been on staff?

Have you ever been on staff in the Sea Org?

Have you ever been on Staff at Int Base?

OK then. Ask yourself:

Why would being on staff and in "the Hole" at Int Base be a vacation from your post responsibilities?
Who says it was?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
A Post up on Victoria Britton's Blog

"Readers of Kyle’s blog have frequently asked me the following questions: Was the documentation and evidence that I’m now revealing to the public via the blog made available to Judge Merryday? How could he rule in favor of the defendants when he was presented with sufficient evidence to create a genuine issue of material fact? (The answer to the first question, by the way, is a resounding “yes!” The second question is one Kyle’s family would like to ask the Honorable Steven D. Merryday.)'

"That cold December day in 2012 when Judge Merryday gave the defendants a “free pass” I will never forget. It’s seared into my soul as my son’s second killing. I remember it, too, as the day I learned that the truth didn’t matter in Merryday’s courtroom. No one, it seemed, would be held accountable for Kyle Brennan’s death.'

"Any lie under oath is serious. The truth is what drives our judicial system. If people do not come forward and tell the truth, we have no hope of making the judicial system work. If someone knowingly lies under oath during an investigation it’s every prosecutor’s duty to dig deeper. The only way to preserve public trust is to respond by investigating further."

Read the whole post here:

https://vbreton2062.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/truth-justice-and-the-american-way/

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Attorney Lee Fugate; Scientology, Clearwater & Corruption

"Lawyers representing the Church of Scientology pocket millions by helping it achieve its ends. Perjury, victim-blaming, obstructing justice–it appears that any tactic is perfectly acceptable in the defense of Scientology.'
"Five years after Kyle’s death, an interesting story was reported by WTSP News in Tampa. On November 9, 2012, Mark C. Rathbun—Scientology’s former number-two man—gave sworn testimony accusing Clearwater-area judges and lawyers of criminal wrongdoing regarding another Scientology-related lawsuit. Rathbun says the Church hired another attorney, former prosecutor Lee Fugate, to have illegal Ex parte meetings with judges involved in the case.'

Read the post here:
https://vbreton2062.wordpress.com/c...the-fox-and-the-henhouse/attorney-lee-fugate/

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
So why aren't you working with John Sweeney who must have evidence to support your claim.
KgZuREy.jpg

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity...meltdown-argument-Mike-Rinder-BBC-documentary

"fully and authoritatively documents Mike Rinder's whereabouts" with the help of you know who. ahem

Last edited: