What's new

Why did Alanzo blog stop posting ?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
That's... That's probably the funniest thing I've read since the coming of Alanzo. Now I have coffe in my sinus.

Thanks Koki, I needed that.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
One can only speculate.
Alanzo came here to:
  • Drive visitors to his blog -- Good luck with that
  • Fight with
    • Karen#1 -- she left
    • Mike Rinder -- not here
    • Leah Remini -- not here
    • Tony Ortega -- not here
    • Jeffrey Augustine -- he left
  • Channel Church of Scientology type attacks into ESMB -- Say what?:eek:
  • Lead us skeptics, ex-Scientologists to enlightenment -- We are saved! :dance3:
Maybe he believes he has accomplished all his goals or he's gathering his forces for a new onslaught or he realized it wasn't working very well or ...?

Aerial

Patron with Honors
1. Because he is using this forum as a gateway to his blog that nobody reads.
2. When this forum closes he will resume posting on his blog with claims that the exes/ anti -Scientologists/ anti - cult./Rinder tribalists have turned on Emma thus fulfilling his prophecy.
3. Thus proving the dangers of tribalism/ Rinder/Leah/Aftermath/ anti-Scientologists etc....

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
To try to come up with or pin a sensible "reason" or "rationale" for the actions or speech
of the hopelessly chaotic, possibly insane, or utterly confused mind is really the biggest
fool's errand* I can think of.

Now, I'm not implying that this person (who shall not be named) is any of those. I wouldn't
say that.

I'm saying I don't spend too much time trying to figure things out anymore. I'm over that. :coolwink:

*fool's errand: an activity that has no hope of success

Last edited:

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Alanzo's job is to go from blog to blog and attack critics, spread confusion and chaos wherever he goes to confuse the lurker and the newbie. He won't allow anyone to post on his Blog that does not toe his enemy line of bashing critics.
He has a hard on for Mike Rinder, Leah Remini and other big productive SUPPRESSIVE Es Pee's who are dismantling and taking down the Cult of Scientology.

He thinks his posts matter.

They do not.

RogerB

Crusader
. . .
To try to come up with or pin a sensible "reason" or "rationale" for the actions or speech
of the hopelessly chaotic, possibly insane, or utterly confused mind is really the biggest
fool's errand* I can think of.

Now, I'm not implying that this person (who shall not be named) is any of those. I wouldn't
say that.

I'm saying I don't spend too much time trying to figure things out anymore. I'm over that. :coolwink:

*fool's errand: an activity that has no hope of success
Yes, well, one of the things Hubbard wrote that made some good sense,was that: "Don't try and understand insanity; just recognize it's insanity." (I write from memory and possibly paraphrase)