Why Has Mike Rinder Never Revealed A Crime?

CaliMule

Work Hard and Bray
You have no assurance that ousting DM will improve the situation.

DM did not arise in a power vacuum or writing upon a blank slate, but rather amidst a restless and eager set of zealots who decreed him to be the best leader of fellow zealots. Right now any number of zealots may wait in the wings to assume the mantle of power should DM be knocked from it.

If you knock DM out of the picture, you may be merely giving his successor a 10 year breathing spell to prove himself just as vile and disagreeable as DM was. You are merely fantasizing that you can select who shall step into the position of power once you've knocked DM out. You can not guarantee the successor will not be simply some power hungry zealot who plays nice for show while consolidating power and a new plan of assault.

DM is reaching that stage of life where it is common to realize the merits of respectability and conserving what one thinks one has accomplished, one's "legacy". He may be the best bastard to have at the helm.

Sorry kids, but this is real life as it often plays out. You are sometimes better off with the mellowing-with-age bastard in power.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Oh so there IS a crusade coing on! I got confused for a time and thought it was an amnesty, like the one DM had just before the golden age of tech, since everyone got unbanned.

Not sure what more there is to say about Marty and Mike, HH post #21 mirrors my thoughts, even tough I really don't like any one of them for the same reasons that Alanzo has a bone to pick, I suppose.

Anyways good luck with the crusade! May the force be with you and all that powersauce! Make sure to eat loads of beans and vitamins! :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

DM did not arise in a power vacuum or writing upon a blank slate, but rather amidst a restless and eager set of zealots who decreed him to be the best leader of fellow zealots. Right now any number of zealots may wait in the wings to assume the mantle of power should DM be knocked from it.

If you knock DM out of the picture, you may be merely giving his successor a 10 year breathing spell to prove himself just as vile and disagreeable as DM was. You are merely fantasizing that you can select who shall step into the position of power once you've knocked DM out. You can not guarantee the successor will not be simply some power hungry zealot who plays nice for show while consolidating power and a new plan of assault.

DM is reaching that stage of life where it is common to realize the merits of respectability and conserving what one thinks one has accomplished, one's "legacy". He may be the best bastard to have at the helm.

Sorry kids, but this is real life as it often plays out. You are sometimes better off with the mellowing-with-age bastard in power.
All good points, CaliMule!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paul's not an SP.

He's an <deleted>.

There's a difference!
Of course Paul is a Special Person and of course I was being silly as I really like how Paul has very often shown that he is a very helpful person and fully capable of discerning that I was jesting with him although I could have used a :D to indicate the jesting.

Now, do you think you could be helpful and answer my question about what should be the tactic to bring an end to Scientology's abuses if there is not enough evidence remaining for a prosecutor to be quite certain that bringing charges would most probably result in significant conviction of DM?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Of course Paul is a Special Person and of course I was being silly as I really like how Paul has very often shown that he is a very helpful person and fully capable of discerning that I was jesting with him although I could have used a :D to indicate the jesting.
Yes, it jarred for an instant before I decided it was a joke.

I usually don't bother with the tip-offs when I make such jokes unless I think someone might take me seriously, then I just say it's a joke. Sometimes it's an obscure (but pretty harmless) joke, that I think is really funny, but no-one seems to LOL it. Oh well. Life is hard sometimes.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor

Miscavige arose because he was one of Hubbard's favorites, and because he was ruthless, in the spirit of the application of Hubbard's "Pink legs" philosophy.

Below, former Mission holder, Martin Samuels, explains why.

From a 1986 interview of Martin Samuels:

__________________Begin quote__________________​
Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.
The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...
The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He'd let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur, Inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he 'raped' his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.
And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.
And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place...

_____________End quote_____________​

According to Jesse Prince, from 'The ever changing tech of Scientology':

"...All these actions were taken to increase income. It is the same with the six month sec checks... But I want to make it clear that the whole idea came from LRH not from Miscavige. Miscavige is continuing to carry out LRH's orders... Miscavige is doing his best to forward Command Intention, which is contained in the huge LRH orders database of the INCOMM computer system of Scientology..."​

http://www.ezlink.com/~perry/CoS/Theology/jesse.htm

___________​

And some additional background on Miscavige from Mike Rinder's blog, circa March 2014:

"...LRH directed exactly what was to be done at the Mission Holders Conference in SFO following the one in Clearwater. The whole thing was recorded so it could be sent to him. He listened to it, sent Miscavige and the others commendations and ordered that the entire transcript be published..."​

________​

scientologyseaorggang19-jpg.99881

Following Hubbard's orders, his "kids, led by" Commander Miscavige," put "Ethics in."
_____

A little more background on Miscavige:

< snip >
"Just for starters, DM most certainly was Action Chief CMO Int. For MANY years. It was where he gained the trust of LRH and LRH started calling him “Misc” and addressing dispatches to him that way. One of the few people that LRH addressed on dispatches with cc’s to their nickname."

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Alanzo - how come you have never revealed your crimes? By the way - what are your crimes? What have you done to people while you were in Scientology? What have you done to people when you went out of Scientology? Then you went back in - what did you do there?

How much is OSA paying you?

What auditing level are you on these days?