What's new

Why I admire L Ron Hubbard

Pip

Patron with Honors
Before I got involved in Scientology I had never thought much about understanding. And as for the concept of understanding understanding, that idea had never occurred to me.

So when I learned in Scientology that the component parts of understanding were Affinity, Reality and Communication, this seemed as logical as the laws of floatation described by Archimedes.

Although I have Googled 'understanding understanding' which produced some interesting results, nothing came up that in any way suggested the laws governing understanding, and yet what I learned throught the writing of LRH seem to suggest that A.R.C. indeed does equal understanding.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who can direct me to an earlier source that states the component parts of understanding.

Mystic

Crusader
Strangely enough, "understanding" is...understanding. It has components? Wanna bet?

L. Ron Hubbard was a conjured entity through which all this supposedly "profound" carrying on was spew just to ensnare those who would be impressed.

Looks like you got snared.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Like virtually all of the "tech" in Scientology, the ARC Triangle only works in some instances.

It's like a car that sometimes steers the the right when you turn the wheel to the right. But the other times you crash because it veers left.

Unfair?

Okay, let's take an example.

A person has no ARC for Scientology before they hear about it.

Then they hear about it and join. Their affinity and reality and communication go UP.

But, later they learn more about the reality of Scientology, the failed Clears. The reality that there are no OT's. The beatings, criminal operations and lies.

As the individuals REALITY soars upward, their affinity and communication with Scientology plummets downward.

And they end up in a place like ESMB, posting a post like this.

The more UNDERSTANDING a person has about Ron and Scientology, the less ARC they have.

Ron didn't discover that part of the ARC tech. I wonder why?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
ARC!? - Understanding!!?? - Sorry.. The end result of Scientology is a sinister mindbender cult and a society that leaves Orwells 1984 in the dust..

Understand that shit! - Gotta love it first, or what?

:omg:

ClamSource

Patron with Honors
Reason I admire LRH is he managed to ruin a lot of people's lives, work them like his personal slaves and take all their money, while the whole time they're thinking he was a great guy.

Veda

Sponsor
Before I got involved in Scientology I had never thought much about understanding. And as for the concept of understanding understanding, that idea had never occurred to me.

So when I learned in Scientology

-snip-

Frankly Pip, your self-centered approach to life, the universe, and everything, to the point where you really don't give a rat's ass about abuses to other people, and your repeated promotion of Scientology, becomes tedious.

Why others respond to your threads, with titles that usually promote Scientology, or Scientology PR lines, in one fashion or another, I have no idea.

P.S. I do know, because, essentially, you're a troll.

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime

( blah, blah)

To paraphrase Winston Churchill,

"Never before
in the history of human understanding
have so few benefited
from so much work and suffering
by so many."​

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
^^^ Yeh.. But I suspect that nobody at all benefitted. Despite their incessant claims to the contrary while applying TR3...

:unsure:

Peter Soderqvist

Patron with Honors

So when I learned in Scientology that the component parts of understanding were Affinity, Reality and Communication, this seemed as logical as the laws of floatation described by Archimedes.

Although I have Googled 'understanding understanding' which produced some interesting results, nothing came up that in any way suggested the laws governing understanding, and yet what I learned throught the writing of LRH seem to suggest that A.R.C. indeed does equal understanding.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who can direct me to an earlier source that states the component parts of understanding.

Soderqvist1: now when you have learned the so-called component parts of understanding a question emerge as follow; what can you understand now which you couldn’t before you learned the said component parts? I will bet my last money that there is no difference! :no:

How about trying something new for a change ... like actually understanding a little bit of reality

I do not need any affinity to communicate the reality of how much of a piece of shit Hubbard was.

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It's awesome that LRH invented Understanding. Without Hubbard Tech, none of us would be able to understand anything. Awesome.

I don't need to have affinity to understand and communicate the reality of how much of a piece of shit Hubbard was.

Or in Cultease ... 'the gradient of his dirtbagness'

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
<snip>Why others respond to your threads, with titles that usually promote Scientology, or Scientology PR lines, in one fashion or another, I have no idea.<snip>

But it is somewhat amusing that Pip is here on ESMB promoting Hubbard and Scientology and he's been very persona non grata with the CofS for 40 years.

Paul

But it is somewhat amusing that Pip is here on ESMB promoting Hubbard and Scientology and he's been very persona non grata with the CofS for 40 years.

Paul

Every day there are woman wearing sun glasses to hide their black eyes when they show up at the bail bondsman door with cash to get the man who gave them the black eyes out of prison.

The same 'dynamic' is going on with Pip ... When I say dynamic I am referring to the real word 'dynamic' not the cultease redefinition of the word.

HelluvaHoax!

Paul

This kind of quirky relationship between non-standard Scientologists and Ron always remains interesting! But also, fairly standard.

Indie Scientologists, for example, "flow power to Ron" while remaining fully oblivious to the obvious fact that if Ron were here, he'd Fair Game their ass to hell until they were utterly destroyed.

Moth + Flame = EP

Autopsy Report (cause of death): Suicide by Stupid

This always remains interesting! But also, fairly standard.

Indie Scientologists, for example, "flow power to Ron" while remaining fully oblivious to the obvious fact that if Ron were here, he'd Fair Game their ass to hell until they were utterly destroyed.

Moth + Flame = EP

Autopsy Report (cause of death): Suicide by Stupid

Yeah most people who receive a Darwin Award never see it coming, Scientologists work on it for decades.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Hubbard himself acknowledged an earlier source. Consult with your Qual Librarian.

The more UNDERSTANDING a person has about Ron and Scientology, the less ARC they have.

Ron didn't discover that part of the ARC tech. I wonder why?

:hmm::questions:

I also wonder why. :yes:

Perhaps we can have a channeling session one day and ask Ron about that? :coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

NON-COS SCIENTOLOGIST
I admire you so, Ron!

RON
Fucking db squirrel! Your next step is to die!

NON-COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Wow my next step indicates. Should I go to the
reg and buy hours?

RON
No. Just die!

NON-COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Okay, sir. Sorry about all putting all that Q&A
reg stuff on your lines. Wow, this is amazing!

RON
(impatient tapping finger)
Well are you going to die or do I
have to kill you?

NON-COS SCIENTOLGIST
No need to by-pass me sir, I won't
put any more DevT on your lines. I
just wanted to give you my eternal
thanks and gratitude for giving me
total freedom.

RON
STFU and die!

NON-COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Your tone 40 is so awesome, sir.
I really duplicate your command intention.
Did I tell you how much I admire you?

RON
Give me all your credit cards and
sign all your accounts over to me. Then
take this gun and blow your brains out.
Got it?

NON-COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Wow, it is such a theta boost that
you are personally handling me! My
friends and family won't believe it
when I tell them. I'm just blown
away, sir, I can't thank you enough!​

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Scientology engenders the Stockholm Syndrome by default. I can think of no other reason why someone would submit to being RPF'd one or more times, or agree to disconnect from a loved one. The idea of ARC is very insidious, as it is installed as a replacement for love in the mind of the victim. In Scientology, love must be 'handled', and is only considered appropriate when felt for Hubbard. To the original poster: You admire Hubbard because you were told to. Try trusting your own judgment, and admiring yourself.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Scientology engenders the Stockholm Syndrome by default. I can think of no other reason why someone would submit to being RPF'd one or more times, or agree to disconnect from a loved one. The idea of ARC is very insidious, as it is installed as a replacement for love in the mind of the victim. In Scientology, love must be 'handled', and is only considered appropriate when felt for Hubbard. To the original poster: You admire Hubbard because you were told to. Try trusting your own judgment, and admiring yourself.

This^^^