What's new

WHY I CONTRIBUTED TO THIS BOARD

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well, they are workable, but if I am going to make any reccommendation in this area it would be to enroll on the GAMES MATRIX program in Knowledgism. Alan has taken the early GPM work and brought it to a highly workable, easy to run level that completely eclipses anything the cult or FZ could even think about.

Dart

And now a word from our sponsor....

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow Alan,

""During the 1964 period there was a steady loss of early Scio's - who were sick and tired of Hubbards behavior.""

Hubbard's behaviour,?... can you give more specific examples to to help me visualize him in action?

""Hubbard deliberately put a false bridge there to stall and confuse those who were leaving.""

Again, although sometimes hard to explain/show "deliberate", please more detail so I don't have to dub in.

Also would it make sense to attribute, this behaviour and deliberate attempts to stall and confuse, to the as I so far understand it, to his megalomaniac character which comes through in his 1940' affirmations?

I sometimes wonder if Hubbard wasn't on some kind of "mission" of his own creation or as a part of a greater dark force, to entice,bind, dub, entrap, and divert and drive into apathy beings of greater benevolent motives!!

There does seem to be some plausible veracity appurtenant to the results. Or do you see it as otherwise, perhaps more circumstantial?

LRH wanted complete control of the bridge - he wanted complete control of the OTs and Clears - everytime a major player left LRH feared he would lose control - consequently he began to booby-trap the bridge.

Up to mid 1963 the bridge was developed following the clients own interest lines - it followed the clients OWN Goals Path.

A couple of squirrel groups started around that time that used the early GPM Tech - (The Process was one of them - there was also some Oz groups that did the same - Amprinistics and Abilitism also came into being during those early years.)

LRH made the line up impossible to follow as the common denominator of all creations are Hologramic imagery - and all Holograms contain all parts of the pieces.

Once a piece comes to view you NEED to take it to full completion - otherwise you have the most powerful part of the creation unknown and uncharted.

AEs are massive openings that lead to the discovery, charting and knowing what the full hologramic creation is.

The fascinating thing is these creation unfold in PT.

I hope this clears up some confusion! :)

Alan