What's new

Why I don't support the "Freezone". Scientologists please wake up.

Zero88

Patron
Yeah anon isnt going to go after the Free Zone eh? lol Trust me on this, they will, they cant help it. I stand by what I told you before. You can attempt to PR it to me all you want. But group "think" will lead these people to go this rout. Behind anything in this world, or in this universe there is a CAUSE, things dont just "happen". Protest groups have been used for ages to further someone eles agenda.

Zero88

May I just leave this here, get the mahem started and tip-toe out of here ?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-t...freezone-scientologists-please-wake-up-43313/

Originally posted by OT-8 Michael this on alt.religion.scientology about 8 years ago.

Why I don't support the "Freezone"

I remember when Psychiatry came out with "instant service" in the
1980's and Hubbard responded. He said that before this announcement
psychiatry delivered no results for a lot of money over a long time
and that afterwards it was delivering no results for a lot of money
instantly.
Well, Scientology is the same kind of set-up. There are NO (=ZERO!!)
OTs after 50 years of promising them. The endless processes do not
produce what was promised.

The basic problem with Scientology is not the criminal management, as
that is terrible but is a more recent inner rotting of the cult.

The basic problem with it is the founder himself. Freezoners have not
yet understood this. They are still addicted to the false image of the
Founder and hold to it like an oyster holds on to a pearl. (By the
way, pearls are the result of an IRRITATION particle, like sand, that
the mollusc is trying to coat with something less irritating, rather
like the culties coat their perception of internal idiocies with
layers of false hopes and self-sacrifices).

Hubard was NOT NOT NOT who he made himself out to be, and who Mgt
wants you to believe he was in order to continue to bilk you out of
your money.

Hubbard was wrong on very many points. Very many.

One was that being a Scientologist allows you to be you. NO! Being a
Scientologist only allows you to be a Scientologist! That is a false
valence.
It is NOT YOU. Get out of that false fly-trap of sticky cult
contamination!

Another one of those was the concept of "survival".

The basic "SURVIVE" motivation/dynamic/purpose for people was simply
wrong.

Elron even, himself, said it was an anomaly that an immortal spiritual
being would be trying to "survive". Well, yes. It is a sufficient
anomaly to invalidate the whole subject.

Even the theory of Darwin, on evolution, has been severely cast into
doubt recently. Many modern thinkers have abandoned it. It does not
provide the full picture in any way.
Materialistically-mentally-non-spritually-minded fixated people will
hold on to it to the bitter end......of themselves).

As Scientology does, it leaves out the divine role in Life. In Scn
terms it denies the causality of the 8th dynamic. It leaves you, as
part of God out in the cold. It denies you your true power by
disconnecting you from your divine self, which is what an OT basically
is.
It is a denial of self as part of Infinity.
It denies you your connection into the other realms than the dense,
dark and musty human levels of existence.
Better levels of spiritual existence exist and are contactable.
Denying your own self as Source denies you the light of understanding
and makes you into a miserable slave.
"History of Man" is NOT your history, and is a false text. It keeps
you on Hubbard's treadmill, separate from life, love, kindness, higher
spiritual grace.
It makes you selfish,... and tries to make you "shellfish" lol.

Man did NOT "evolve from moluscs".
Clams are not even remotely similar to humans (lol...as ars postings
from cultie shills shows constantly,.. ; )).
Man did not "happen" by trial-and-error and adjusting to injuries to
form better DNA.
Man did not evolve from apes.
The "Reactive bank stemming from "evolution" is fiction.

Yes, the spiritual being (thetan) is an immortal creative and
causative factor having natural divine and powerful qualities, but all
based in peace, divine quiet, love and the Infinite. NOT based in
frantic stat-hungry frenzies of desperation, loud and forceful
franticness and perpetual-motion craziness!

One argument that can be hypothesized is that Humanity (as physical bodies that
have very very sophisticated DNA patterns) was created
from "above"
(higher levels of spiritual
energies) that were "condensed" or "solidified" for the purpose of
experiencing this strata of energy frequencies (the visible spectrum,
heavy matter, etc...). The real source of humanity was the upper stata
of spiritual beings and finer energy levels. The exact process was one
of electronic patterns condensing down to lower frequencies (longer
wave lengths). Of course, these higher aspects of life still exist
today too, and are contactable with relevant education and practice.

(For more on this read "Unveiled Mysteries" etc.. by Godfre Ray King,
available at www.saintgermainpress.org)

(I have experienced that to a degree since leaving Scn, so what I am
writing is not just hopeful theory). I am sure others have experienced
it too.

The spiritual being's main goal is to decide and be who it really is,
and to experience that.
The basic idea is to be and experience the greatest version of the
grandest vision one has ever had of oneself. It is to BE more and more
lovingly oneself in concert and harmony with all fellow spiritual
beings who all derive from the Supreme Being at the Source.

(For more on this please read "Conversations With God", by Neale
Donald Walsch). Highly recommended reading for all!! Any big bookstore
has it, or at Amazon.com too. There are 3 volumes of that title and 2
further ones "Friendhip with God" and "Communion with God". Amazing
stuff!!
oh...and NO CULT behind it!! : )))

Anyway, to be brief here, "survival" is irrelevant, and evolution if
fiction.

So Hubbdub's basic cult hypotheses are today redundant.

R.I.P.

Freezoners still seem to believe that Hubbard was right and that he
intended to make OTs. I believe that is incorrect. I believe he wanted
an adoring following (per his affirmations/admissions) and to be
pampered and opulent at the expense of all those who he deceived.

Running endless processes, churning on treadmills of ethics-tech-admin
will not alter the BASIC BASIC of Hubbard's false agendas. NO OTS HAVE
BEEN MADE.
if therer were ANY I would not be here writing this. I did New OT8
myself, and it contains no OT powers. That is the TOP of the Bridge.

It is a good bet that many believe that somehow the top of the Bridge
will suddenly be opened-up and thousands will suddenly get massive OT
powers, fly without planes, move objects without touching them by
Scientology processes.
From what I have seen that may only happen after pigs sprout wings. As
Int Mgt would give themselves such "OT powers" first, those pigs
flying may be the first sign of the top of the Bridge being opened up.
lol. Don't hold your breath, except to stop breathing in their stench.

"Delivering Scientology without the corrupt management" as the
Freezone proposes is just more treadmill to nowhere. Wake up!!!

Come out and smell the roses!!

Get a life!!...., a new life where YOU decide who you are, YOU connect
with YOUR SOURCE with no cult attached, YOU use your money to pursue
YOUR purposes!
Be the pure YOU and decide WHO AND WHAT YOU WANT TO BE NOW AND
FOREVER.

The recommended reading above (Walsch) will allow this, and I lovingly
invite you to discover that for yourself.

Love is perfection expressed.

You are basically perfect.

You are basically LOVE, not stats.

You can only be free if you are free to BE LOVE.

Scientology will NEVER grant you that.

Be free of all that cult stuff.

Love and Light,

Michael.

Veda

Sponsor
Yeah anon isnt going to go after the Free Zone eh? lol Trust me on this, they will, they cant help it.

-snip-

Behind anything in this world, or in this universe there is a CAUSE, things dont just "happen". Protest groups have been used for ages to further someone eles agenda.

Zero88

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=206451&postcount=31

Re. the above, if you've listened to Capt. Bill's briefings, you know that he thought that the Marcabians had taken over the "Church" of Scientology, and, as a counter measure, he established the Free Zone - per Ron's telepathic instructions.

Question: Are you saying - and is it a Ron's Orgs/Free Zone view - that the same Marcabians are behind Anonymous?

Then why would Anonymous be attacking the "Church," which, according to Capt. Bill, etc., is run by the Marcabians?

Do the Marcabians now wish to destroy both the "Church" and the "Free Zone/Freezone"?

Have the Ron's Orgs folks mentioned whether there have been any recent messages from Ron (in his doll body) on the Mothership about this?

Bottom link of the below link is a video where Capt. Bill discusses Ron, the Mothership, Marcabians, Ron's doll body, etc,:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=220708&postcount=47

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Who's stopping you. :)

You wish to diss the FZ, and you know little about it. Such is life, and
I understand your viewpoint.

What more is there to know about the FZ other than they practice Hubbard's unproven amateur therapy outside of the CO$?

Trouble is to diss the FZ implies, even if you and many others don't know it, to diss therapy per se and the history of spiritual enquiry.

Now that is almost to the 'T' exactly how TD responded when defending/counter attacking while being interviewed on KSEQ... 'You're just forwarding religious hate'....

Michael Pattinson who you quote, clearly still embraces spiritual growth and enquiry.

Hubbard said " Scientology is a ~workable system~ . This does not mean its the best possible system or a perfect system. "

And it is the very fact that Hubbard, the con man, liar, thief, criminal, bigamist, etc... said so that should give one with even an average IQ good reason to seek outside verification and study of his system.

I submit it is the most researched and best psychotherapy in general use today. [ OK in the FZ, god knows we've seen what goes on in COS.]

Its the psychotherapy perhaps most interested in the spiritual aspects of life, and it is by no means the only one.

psychotherapy? That would be therapy for psychos- those with psychotic disorders. Yet when a thread was started that stated that those using this psychotherapy were 'mental patients'... oh boy the protests abounded! Hubbard's own explanations of the psychotic neurosis and mental abberations are WHY one needs DN and SCN! In other words he says 'You're Crazy and 'Getting Crazier'!!!! But alas I, Mr. Hubbard, (the con man, liar, thief, criminal, bigamist, etc...) have developed the ONLY remedy that can save you! The FZ, like the CO$ (minus the concerted management, i.e. witch hunting society) displays a lot of similar naiveté in following the quest of a madman.

We have here some of the most effective critics of the subject of scientology [ not meaning cos. We all criticize them:)]

We have Alan, Mystic [aka Gordon Bell] , Mike Goldstein and others.
They having been involved in the research of the subject. [ not sure about Mike, but his partner John Galusha was]

They spent years researching with Hubbard. They then went on paths of their own. This is how our knowledge progresses. Maybe they have more workable tech than FZ scientology. I don't know, and I hope they do.

We have here a distinction between Freezone and Independant. I
don't believe there is an independant who does not use some of Hubbards' ideas.

So what can I say. Think before you diss. :)

DN & SCN were developed in order to reduce all men as having Hubbard's own psychotic afflictions, simply because he couldn't accept that like any other man... he is flawed, imperfect and cannot be 'at cause' over many of the aspects of life no matter how he hated to humble himself.

Zero88

Patron
They wish to destroy the Free Zone (not the mamby pamby **** arse dip ***** who call themselves freezone/indpendents). They dont give a shit about them. They are going right along with the plan. They dont want anyone going free, and will do what they can to stop that. I notice that most of your third party attacks are directed not only at LRH but CBR as well. Whats your beef with him? You seem to "like" mayo (phoney arse that he was/is) and black PR WB. I thought mayo was a hero to the freezone/indie movement.

Zero88

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=206451&postcount=31

Re. the above, if you've listened to Capt. Bill's briefings, you know that he thought that the Marcabians had taken over the "Church" of Scientology, and, as a counter measure, he established the Free Zone - per Ron's telepathic instructions.

Question: Are you saying - and is it a Ron's Orgs/Free Zone view - that the same Marcabians are behind Anonymous?

Then why would Anonymous be attacking the "Church," which, according to Capt. Bill, etc., is run by the Marcabians?

Do the Marcabians now wish to destroy both the "Church" and the "Free Zone/Freezone"?

Have the Ron's Orgs folks mentioned whether there have been any recent messages from Ron (in his doll body) on the Mothership about this?

Bottom link of the below link is a video where Capt. Bill discusses Ron, the Mothership, Marcabians, Ron's doll body, etc,:

Veda

Sponsor
They wish to destroy the Free Zone (not the mamby pamby **** arse dip ***** who call themselves freezone/indpendents). They dont give a shit about them. They are going right along with the plan. They dont want anyone going free, and will do what they can to stop that. I notice that most of your third party attacks are directed not only at LRH but CBR as well. Whats your beef with him? You seem to "like" mayo (phoney arse that he was/is) and black PR WB. I thought mayo was a hero to the freezone/indie movement.

Zero88

To clarify, on this board, the term "Independent Field," these days, denotes "had experience with Scientology, still does counseling, but does not recommend the Scientology 'Bridge'." While the term, "Freezone" means, essentially, "recommends the Scientology (Xenu-era) 'Bridge', but done 'outside the C of S'."

http://internationalfreezone.net/new.shtml

The "IFA," which has two regular PR reps on ESMB (I call them the Freezone PR twins) has a friendly and supportive attitude towards the Free Zone/Ron's Orgs, with the "IFA," and others in the Freezone, publicizing the video 'A beginners Guide to L. Ron Hubbard', which was made at a Free Zone Training Camp. So I'm not sure why your panties would be in a knot over them. (Except that, occasionally, for PR reasons, it becomes necessary for some in the Scientology Freezone to appear to regard Capt. Bill in a less than respectful way, but you - being a student of L. Ron Hubbard - should understand that's because Scientology PR is being applied, and some [such as some on ESMB] can't "have" Capt. Bill's viewpoint. So, it's just a "PR handling" by your fellow Scientologists, and if you don't mind me saying so, Ron's Orgs has a history of letting their "PR tech" go "out.")

On the topic of David Mayo, the Scientology Freezone, which, as I mentioned, applies Scientology PR tech (including "acceptable truths" to selected "publics"), attempts to identify itself with David Mayo - even though Mayo had, in fact, rejected the terms Free Zone and Freezone.

Here's an interview from 1986, when Mayo had shaken off a fair amount of the Scientology cult programming:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/mayo.htm

Neither the Free Zone nor the Freezone want the above interview to be publicized, and it is never included in the links to (early, more naive) Mayo lectures and writings, that are sometimes presented by the Free Zone/Freezone.

I don't "attack CBR," but I have described, or linked to, what he himself has said or written. I have sympathy for Bill Robertson, who was but one of many psychological casualties of L. Ron Hubbard's mental-healing-coated ego-trip.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I listened to 35 minutes of this before I had had enough. CBR starts talking about the Marcabians around the 27 minute mark, and around the 35 minute mark he's on about Elron Elray (Hubbard) probably having five or six plastic doll bodies. And he (CBR) has three in his own cabin on the M-ship. I couldn't take any more.

Paul

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
The principle practice I see being espoused by the website promoting the works of Godfre Ray King is one of visualizing a violet light with which to clean one's space. It would appear workable to some extent based on the principle that the bank is held in place by aesthetics and that by mocking up aesthetics the bank becomes detached from the individual. LRH spent quite some time working on this type of process as detailed in a few of the 3rd ACC lectures. LRH abandoned it as unworkable.
I really don't don't see that Micheal offers any reasonable argument why people should abandon Scientology to take up something containing a small part of it abandoned in the early 50s and embellished in a Christian cosmology. The practice of bathing in divine light isn't a particularly new one.
Its probably more useful than getting thrown in jail for breaking the law during protests.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Didn't I read somewhere that Hubbard stated that it was not the only way out of this 'trap', but was a 'workable' way, where Hubbard has set the path for us to cross.!!??
He said summin about, 'yeah, you can go and meditate in the mountains for xxx years', and how this enlightenment may also be achieved by doing that.
However, once you are 'in' and on the 'bridge' it seems that he invalidates a lot of other religions in his lecture/tapes.
Then the bit about you could also be a Jew or a Muslim and still practice $cientology.
I never met anybody 'in' who practiced another religion.
Anybody outside of $cn. was just a stupid 'wog' when I was in the Sea Org.

I admire Michael Pattinson for doing the whole friggin 'Bridge to Freedom' up to OT 8, then reflecting + looking back and giving us his impression.
That always impresses me when OT 7 or 8's tell us some personal stuff, as it was always soooooo confidential.
Thats when the house of cards for me collapsed and I realized it was just a big scam
What Pattinson says about love I also find to be true.

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
It is true that LRH invalidated various religious practices in his lectures and writings. He didn't however forbid people from believing in them. Its also true that Hubbard didn't apply Scientology basics in quite a few of his interactions with others. He wasn't the Saint that the CofS promote him as and neither, do I think, was he the devil incarnate as suggested by various critics.
What a number of people in the FZ are working on is using the workable basics of Scientology to produce betterment.
If Micheal had truly found love and spiritual harmony in his newly discovered practice then why would he find it necessary to engage in a long rant about the evils of Hubbard and the FZ?

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
It is true that LRH invalidated various religious practices in his lectures and writings. He didn't however forbid people from believing in them. Its also true that Hubbard didn't apply Scientology basics in quite a few of his interactions with others. He wasn't the Saint that the CofS promote him as and neither, do I think, was he the devil incarnate as suggested by various critics.
What a number of people in the FZ are working on is using the workable basics of Scientology to produce betterment.
If Micheal had truly found love and spiritual harmony in his newly discovered practice then why would he find it necessary to engage in a long rant about the evils of Hubbard and the FZ?

Maybe he feels it his duty, as somebody who has done the complete 'bridge' to inform of the mere scam and warn others.

I dont see any harm in that.
Its people like him who at least can say:

"been there, done that...got the t-shirt"

Please, just show me ONE scientific paper from a respected peer-reviewed journal that even hints at this.

What? No peer-review? I'm shocked!!! I must have been delusional all these years to think the tech was helping me. I'm going to check myself in at the local psych ward and have my head examined.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Foundation for Advancements in Science and Education

Posted on WWP in the same corresponding thread by TinyDancer:

The CoS created its own "Foundation for Advancements in Science and Education" - FASE - to mock up research papers to support Hubbard's Purification Rundown or "Detoxification" method.

Then they got together with other Scio's and created the International Academy of Detoxification Specialists.

What is the Academy?

It is a membership organization. Members include environmentalists, writers, drug abuse counselors, physicians and other health specialists. They are united by an interest in the use of the detoxification procedure developed by L. Ron Hubbard to address the problems of chemical exposure and drug abuse.

What does the Academy do?

Its primary purpose is to provide information. This can range from reporting the latest detoxification studies to assistance to professionals who are interested in implementing detoxification in their treatment programs. It does not provide diagnosis of health problems or treatment for health problems.

Has this detoxification program ever been studied?

Yes. It has been established to be safe and effective over the course of more than two decades.

Papers documenting its use to reduce body levels of man-made chemicals such as PCBs, DDT, HCH and residues of cocaine and marijuana have been published by the World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer, the Royal Swedish Academy of Science, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the American Public Health Association, the Society for Occupational and Environmental Health and others. The Foundation for Advancements in Science and Education (FASE) contributed to much of this work.

These publications have been broadly distributed throughout the world. In the US alone, hundreds of libraries have requested papers for their reference collections. For examples, visit the "About Detoxification" section of this Web site.

And my favorite part:

The last entry should read

The five of us have written, oh a good half dozen papers telling lies stories about what people feel like during and after the Purif. Every couple of years of so we hold our own conference and appoint ourselves the speakers and call it an international conference so it sounds impressive. We managed to get these few papers published once or twice and now we can make it look as if there's a world-wide movement with scientific backing!

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
What? No peer-review? I'm shocked!!! I must have been delusional all these years to think the tech was helping me. I'm going to check myself in at the local psych ward and have my head examined.

That's pure hubfatard indoctrination. His goons only see scn versus hard core conservative psyche techniques. There are many mainstream and off mainstream practitioners on Earth. There are billions of people and certainly quite a number of folks who have apt knowledge and experience to 'peer' review dn/scn therapies.

Ironic though that scilons are brain focused to see themselves in the same 'peer group' as psyches.

Most of what makes dn/scn 'appear to be' a 'workable solution' over other perhaps even better options is the lies and persuasive content within every book, course and process penned by ron or his lunatic 2nd in command dm.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Maybe he feels it his duty, as somebody who has done the complete 'bridge' to inform of the mere scam and warn others.

I dont see any harm in that.
Its people like him who at least can say:

"been there, done that...got the t-shirt"

All kinds of people might see all sorts of things as their "duty". It's interesting how some of the duty-bound are regarded differently from/than others...

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Beautiful Scilon statement that means nothing. Intentionally.

My observation has nothing to do with me being a Scientologist nor is it meaningless. I'm a professional, I'm a businesswoman, I frequently write procedures and business letters and other things; I know how to write and how to express my feelings. I would phrase things the same way had I not had SOME continuing interest in Scn AMONG OTHER THINGS.

If you wanted elucidation, all you had to do was ask.

Why would anyone doubt this? :confused2:

http://www.ronsorg.org/tableofcontents/ufolecture.htm

There's even pictures to prove it

ufo01.jpg

ufo04.jpg

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Doubt what, exactly? That the Ron's Org (which is A faction of the Freezone but which is not the entire Freezone or Indie Scn'ist population) believes in UFOs? And your point is- what, exactly?