What's new

Why I never...........

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why I never went back to XSO.

I could have very easily after I split up with my husband, after all it was him I promised I would never do so.

I dallied with it a few times , but decided, anything I had to say about scientology or anything else for that matter would be on the public record. For good or bad, it did not really matter, as these people that proclaim scientology or scientologists for that matter are good people and are so religious that they can do nothing bad is contrary to all reasoning within and without the so called "church" of scientology.

LRHs doctrine rules. 100%. All of the time. NO waivers. NO discrepansies. NO half way house. It's ALL or NOTHING. 100% of the time

I refuse to be bullied behind closed doors.

You want to bully me, you can do so with everyone watching and believe me they are watching.

Happy days!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Why I never went back to XSO.

I could have very easily after I split up with my husband, after all it was him I promised I would never do so.

I dallied with it a few times , but decided, anything I had to say about scientology or anything else for that matter would be on the public record. For good or bad, it did not really matter, as these people that proclaim scientology or scientologists for that matter are good people and are so religious that they can do nothing bad is contrary to all reasoning within and without the so called "church" of scientology.

LRHs doctrine rules. 100%. All of the time. NO waivers. NO discrepansies. NO half way house. It's ALL or NOTHING. 100% of the time

I refuse to be bullied behind closed doors.

You want to bully me, you can do so with everyone watching and believe me they are watching.

Happy days!

what does this have to do with XSO?

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally posted by Mick Wenlock:

what does this have to do with XSO?

I have no beef with you Mick, however being on XSO was the start of my problems with unseen forces, that being the attacks upon me for speaking out about scientology.

At the time I was in no position to be able to deal or cope with it and as a consequence became severly ill.

That is all behind me now.I am fighting fit, as the saying goes.

Scientology has not changed in over 50 years and is unlikely to do so, as it has to adhere to the policies set forth by LRH.

I'll call it a learning curve.