WHY IS DM STILL ALIVE AND IN CHARGE?

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why is DM still in charge if all I read here is true?

Is Earth such a piece of shit planet that no being here can take such a pip squeak out?

I don't get how such a uncharismatic fool can be heading my Church. And if abusive, why no SO member has taken him out.

Once I'm ready, I'll pay him a visit and it won't be the first time I kick his stupid ass out of my game. People are suffering, starving and this fool is not helping. Poor boob, he doesn't inspire anyone. I'll teach him how it's done. Mark my words y'all.

Best,

PMD

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Is Earth such a piece of shit planet that no being here can take such a pip squeak out?

I don't get how such a uncharismatic fool can be heading my Church. And if abusive, why no SO member has taken him out.

Once I'm ready, I'll pay him a visit and it won't be the first time I kick his stupid ass out of my game. People are suffering, starving and this fool is not helping. Poor boob, he doesn't inspire anyone. I'll teach him how it's done. Mark my words y'all.

Best,

PMD

Roland? Is that you?

Or is it Mike Rinder or Bill Yaude trying to lead up to some juicy 'death threats'?

Zinj

Pascal

Roland? Is that you?

Or is it Mike Rinder or Bill Yaude trying to lead up to some juicy 'death threats'?

Zinj

Are you a paranoid? Call me at +51193860212 if you are not a coward or too poor to afford oversea calls. Get a life.

PMD

Zinjifar

Are you a paranoid? Call me at +51193860212 if you are not a coward or too poor to afford oversea calls. Get a life.

PMD

Am I paranoid? The 'Church' of Scientology has stalked me for 10 years now. Among other things I've learned is that, anyone making threats of violence against Scientology is almost *certainly* the 'Church' itself.

I would and will *always* distance myself from such people, even though they merely be morons or idiots, because the 'Church' disguises itself as an 'idiot' with skill.

That the 'Church' has a religious mandate to 'ruin me utterly' doesn't mean I need to *help* them :)

But, why would I care about 'calling' you?

What are you to me? Apparently, at *best*, you're someone who's not clear about how serious criticizing Scientology can be.

As long as you're even intimating 'violent' action against the 'Church' of Scientology, I would leave the room, at the very least, and, if I thought it was a serious threat, I would report you to the police.

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Am I paranoid? The 'Church' of Scientology has stalked me for 10 years now. Among other things I've learned is that, anyone making threats of violence against Scientology is almost *certainly* the 'Church' itself.

I would and will *always* distance myself from such people, even though they merely be morons or idiots, because the 'Church' disguises itself as an 'idiot' with skill.

That the 'Church' has a religious mandate to 'ruin me utterly' doesn't mean I need to *help* them :)

What are you to me? Apparently, at *best*, you're someone who's not clear about how serious criticizing Scientology can be.

As long as you're even intimating 'violent' action against the 'Church' of Scientology, I would leave the room, at the very least, and, if I thought it was a serious threat, I would report you to the police.

Zinj

So would I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

Best,

PMD

DM is just living the life he wants to live. So is every one in the Sea Org. They have that right.

Rights are just a concept unless they are backed up they might not exist.

If I were you I would focus on my own rights. Live the life you want to live.

I doubt you really want to walk around angry when you could be out having fun and ejoying these times we live in.

Most of the people as I understand it are on these forums to share understanding and views.

Getting sucked into other people's motivator flows puts you at effect no matter the illusion of cause.

You have a right to be happy and create a positive life that will benefit you.

I hope you back up that right.

What is important to you is the life you live, not the life others live.

DM already lives in a prison.

In case you haven't noticed already there are very few people outside of the Church engaged in witch hunts and "justice" actions.

Pascal

Zinj

Yes the Church with its current GAY management hounds and punishes "SPs" because they are too dumb to handle them. That is why I want to make a change. We need real leadership with real OTs that can sit down and convince people about the miracles of SCN. I saw the interview of DM on NBC and he was totally lame. I have done much better here in Peru. Too bad it's in spanish. Anyways I do not plan to use punishment or any such means to further a religion that is meant to salvage this part of MEST. Sorry if current management is stupid and does so out of desperation. Few beings can make things go right as I can. I have yet to see any in my Church or out of it either. Earth...

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
"As long as you're even intimating 'violent' action against the 'Church' of Scientology, I would leave the room, at the very least, and, if I thought it was a serious threat, I would report you to the police."

Zinj

The Church of Scientology has it's own police. In fact, I was told and I think it is in an early ethics book, that you cannot turn over another Scientologist or report another Scientologist to the police. So, you could get in some trouble there with the Church Zinj. If he is another Scientologist it against policy to report him to the police. If you don't have direct lines in with the MAA at your local Church you could send a KR to the RTC hotline:

http://www.rtc.org/ Click on link "send a report...."

It is all set up now so that you can report someone within minutes of a crime or suspected crime or even thought about or talked about crimes just by wriggleing your fingers over your monitor.

And if you have anything to report you should report it directly to the RTC web site and they prefer if you don't broadly publish it. There is no need to inform others on public forums when you can just quietly send your reports to the Watchdog Commitee's.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
This is just what the church likes. For everyone to just poo-poo as so
"harsh" and not nice, the idea of handling the church in a stern and forceful manner. Just be quiet. Act sheepish. Don't do anything. Is what the church want you all think.

Miscavige is just too powerful for ya'll to deal with. So don't bother....

What a bunch of do-nothing wimps. That's why Dave is in power.

"Take someone out" doesn't have to imply some bizarre mafioso undertones.
It can just mean to get rid of the bum.

Dave is there because we all let him stay there and that's about all
there is to it.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is just what the church likes. For everyone to just poo-poo as so
"harsh" and not nice, the idea of handling the church in a stern and forceful manner. Just be quiet. Act sheepish. Don't do anything. Is what the church want you all think.

Miscavige is just too powerful for ya'll to deal with. So don't bother....

What a bunch of do-nothing wimps. That's why Dave is in power.

"Take someone out" doesn't have to imply some bizarre mafioso undertones.
It can just mean to get rid of the bum.

Dave is there because we all let him stay there and that's about all
there is to it.

Well, I'm not willing to do his job so it doesn't bother me that he is doing it.

How many people here are ready to go into the Sea Org and take over that hat he is wearing?

Not Me!

I'm not in the Sea Org so why would I get all hot about who is in charge?

I thought the people here aren't even in that group.

Instead of stalking him and worrying about what he is up to, if you want to make a better game from Scientology how about starting your own group?

The people in that group are there because they want to be there.

Stewing over someone else's party is a waste of time.

Intentions to unmock someone can't be bringing your mood up.

Making threats here as a guest on someone else's forum may not be comfortable for your host, as, if you conspired here with people to commit a crime some noise could fall back on Emma.

She has a child to raise.

Try to rise above your hatred .

Take a walk each day or hour as needed, find things one by one that do not remind you of David Miscavige.

He is only a particle.

You will feel better.

T.I.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Instead of stalking him and worrying about what he is up to, if you want to make a better game from Scientology how about starting your own group?

T.I.

Scientology's 'winning game':

gameover.jpg

Zinj

Zinjifar

Zinj,

The game may be over for some people.

But you are still floating around in the suds upon the sand.

You are still in the game as protestor.

So don't pretend the game is over for you.

T.I.

I didn't say it's over for me; or for Scientology.
I said that the only *winning* game for Scientology is an end. One including prosecution, seizure of assets and public exposure of its crimes.

The sooner the better and more 'winning'.

Zinj

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I didn't say it's over for me; or for Scientology.
I said that the only *winning* game for Scientology is an end. One including prosecution, seizure of assets and public exposure of its crimes.

The sooner the better and more 'winning'.

Zinj

Well, then what are you going to do with your time?

:whistling:

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Church of Scientology is a drama unfolding.

Every week people sit by and think, "Something's got to give."

Every flake of news from "the inside" is quickly spread like a loaf of bread to a hungry tribe of desert people.

It's a real cliffhanger.

The suspense tickles our souls with fascination.

The parts people play shock us.

The idea floats thru our mind now of a dead body laying out for the lizards, snakes, or cyotes to feast upon.

Where did it come from?

How did it happen?

Mike Rinder walks in shadows...will he live?

Will he talk?

And now, a vow on open broadcast to overthrow the tyrant! A curse from some faceless shadow and a promise of the tyrant's demise.

You cannot tear yourself from channel esmb and we wait for the next escape to reveal another dark secret.

The movie star gets thrown in just to spice it up a little.

This is true entertainment!

And we love it.

The fate of every man woman and child depends on what "others".. (thank God) ,have to do. WILL they do it? Can they do it? Will aliens come before it can be done? Who are the good guys anymore? Where is our hero?

Will the Sea Org take over the world and tax our asses and take away our televisions and family, and car if they need it for the "greatest good"?

Will it come down to arms and who will draw arms?

There is media frenzy that promises to grow and get better.

We just know there are details that will be uncovered, shocking dark details that will further feed our appetite for the outragious.

It just keeps getting better and better.

Why is David Miscavidge still alive and in charge?

Because David Miscavidge is the master of ceremonies, and the greatest theatre director that ever lived.

And Zinj, you are a major subscriber to the series.

Don't pretend you don't just love this.

T.I.

Last edited: