What's new

Why Scientology Auditing May Be Creating CANCER???

LightWorkers

One of the greatest benefits of auditing of course is finding blocked memories of pain & suffering, I would consider this Karma but of course LRH called these engrams. The E-Meter is a lie detector which helps to find these, which is all good, but the problem is this. JUST UNCOVERING PAST PROBLEMS doesn't wash them away.

If you just keep uncovering more & more past incidents without washing them with the LIGHT, they just keep building up. That is why many get sick as they go up the bridge. I saw this first hand as a doctor near the FLAG Base where people would go up the OT levels & get sicker & sicker.

The LIGHT is the energy all around us & it washes away Dark ENERGY, which are Engrams & any other suffering. LIGHT & DARK Energy cannot Occupy the same space. The BIG thing that people need to do to wash away many of these uncovered memories is to cleanse them with LIGHT!

Tai CHI, CHI Gong, Breathwork, Yoga, Exercise, these start washing away the built up DARK ENERGIES uncovered with Auditing. And there is another method I can talk to you in person that will help wash away vast amounts of dark energy in 13 minutes... It's like a LIGHT CLEANSE.

The simple thing here is that GOOD ENERGY will wash away much of the ENERGIES that were stirred up in AUDITING & I can tell you much more as we get to know each other.

PEACE & LIGHT,

Lightworker

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome to ESMB Lightworker. Happy to have you here. Have you ever been a Scientologist? We would love to hear any stories you might have to tell. :welcome:

Anonycat

Crusader
I just met you, and this is crazy ...

[video=youtube;KAQhG59zqZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAQhG59zqZc[/video]

LightWorkers

Welcome to ESMB Lightworker. Happy to have you here. Have you ever been a Scientologist? We would love to hear any stories you might have to tell. :welcome:

Yes, I have been a scientologist from a young age & saw much at FLAG & also researched many of the World Religions myself...

rich

Lightworker: I can't wait to hear YOUR stories. You sound like a really interesting person.

Friend

Patron
One of the greatest benefits of auditing of course is finding blocked memories of pain & suffering, I would consider this Karma but of course LRH called these engrams. The E-Meter is a lie detector which helps to find these, which is all good, but the problem is this. JUST UNCOVERING PAST PROBLEMS doesn't wash them away.

If you just keep uncovering more & more past incidents without washing them with the LIGHT, they just keep building up. That is why many get sick as they go up the bridge. I saw this first hand as a doctor near the FLAG Base where people would go up the OT levels & get sicker & sicker.

The LIGHT is the energy all around us & it washes away Dark ENERGY, which are Engrams & any other suffering. LIGHT & DARK Energy cannot Occupy the same space. The BIG thing that people need to do to wash away many of these uncovered memories is to cleanse them with LIGHT!

Tai CHI, CHI Gong, Breathwork, Yoga, Exercise, these start washing away the built up DARK ENERGIES uncovered with Auditing. And there is another method I can talk to you in person that will help wash away vast amounts of dark energy in 13 minutes... It's like a LIGHT CLEANSE.

The simple thing here is that GOOD ENERGY will wash away much of the ENERGIES that were stirred up in AUDITING & I can tell you much more as we get to know each other.

PEACE & LIGHT,

Lightworker

What role does invalidation play? Aren't people invalidated through the whole bridge? Can't you physically get sick by invalidation?

"If you just keep uncovering more & more past incidents without washing them with the LIGHT, they just keep building up." = TOO STEEP A GRADIENT!
What about optimal randomity with sufficient space of PC!

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
What role does invalidation play? Aren't people invalidated through the whole bridge? Can't you physically get sick by invalidation?

Stress can make you physically sick, but it has to be chronic and severe enough.

BunnySkull

PEACE & LIGHT,

Lightworker

There is no way you have a medical degree from an accredited university.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

PEACE & LIGHT,

Lightworker

Hello and welcome!:wink2:

As a long time practitionner of Tai Chi, Chi Gong, Tao, Buddhism, zen, mindfulness meditation I can assure that all these practices are not about ''washing'' anything, nor cleaning the past or create a good Karma.
(I have never been a yoga practitionner though - so don't have any knowledge of it)

Good and bad is a concept of the mind while opposites are phenomenons of conditions of life.
These philosphies do not teach anything about good or bad energy - light vs darkness.

The energy driving our kindness is the same than the energy driving your anger - it's the energy we decide to use one way or other.

These practices are neither concerned with the past or the futur
but are more concern in training the mind to be aware of the Here and now.
Here and now is only what exist.

The past is gone
The futur is not yet
Here and now is only what we have
To know & be who we are is only what we can achieve
as kwnowing oneself lead to true love for onelf and others.

But if you believe there is dark energies to clean, that's fine and it's up to you!
One trick is to deeply deep 3 times - and then count 10 breathing it'll vanish and it's free!

:eyeroll:

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
/r/ dox on how Scientology Auditing can cause cancer.

Freewinds, yes.

E-meter, no.

Scientology is bad enough, people don't have to invent stuff about it.

Crashed Alien

Patron with Honors
Hello all...

I felt I had to reply to this thread as I (unfortunately) know quite a lot about cancer and other related diseases.

I do not completely disagree with what you say when you state "Why Scientology Auditing May Be Creating CANCER"...

However, I would qualify this a little to say that Scientology Auditing may be creating the conditions that cases an imbalance in the immune system that create the conditions required for cancer.

However, not all PCs get cancer and that is because not all PCs create the correct conditions.

Sorry to sound a bit vague.

The immune system (or blood as it is commonly known!) requires only a few things to keep it healthy and those are basic things that are found across the world.

It requires a PH balanced system (alkaline rather than acidic if must be out of balance), plenty of water & salt, plenty of oxygen delivered to the body and one should be healthy. There are of course a few other factors but most of them pale into insignificance compared to these.

In my view, auditing is creating an environment where not enough water is taken, "vitamin packs" are used to boost the metabolism instead of taking a true reading, thereby tricking the metab test and the arrogance that seems to come with a lot of Scientologists means that they do not appear to think it important to eat properly either...

That, added to lack of exercise and general "First Dynamic" care, leads almost directly to ideal conditions for cancer...

I am genuinely surprised that the death count is not higher...

But I must say that I really do feel it unfair to blame auditing as the single cause of cancer...

Crash

John P.

Patron

PEACE & LIGHT,

Lightworker

Methinks this person is a spammer, putting in a headline to fit into the forum topic just a bit, but then inviting people to talk about this "another method I can talk to you in person that will help wash away vast amounts of dark energy in 13 minutes." Sure sounds to me like someone about to try to sell us something.

Sorry to be cynical, but that part just jumped out at me.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

PEACE & LIGHT,

Lightworker

If you would pelase pardon what might appear to be my insolence here...

I see you mention "sick" and "sicker and sicker" but nowhere in your post do you give the reasons why which you state in your subject header "Why Scientology Auditing May Be Creating CANCER"

Rd00

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Methinks this person is a spammer, putting in a headline to fit into the forum topic just a bit, but then inviting people to talk about this "another method I can talk to you in person that will help wash away vast amounts of dark energy in 13 minutes." Sure sounds to me like someone about to try to sell us something.

Sorry to be cynical, but that part just jumped out at me.
so happy to see you here, you evil, evil capatalist;)
not sure if my comment truly fits into this thread, but i have mentioned this a couple of times.
my friend, (more than a friend really since her sea org father gave her to me when she was 12) was called to flag where her father was dying.
he had been the grounds keeper many years at flag and had skin cancer that was not treated.
they finally called her when he was on his death bed.
that is a whole other story.
but this is what neither of us could ever understand.
my friend arrived with her seven month old baby. she was breastfeeding, and also in california, well we always carry water.
they took her water away.
she was not allowed into her fathers room until her water was confiscated.
breastfeeding and air travel make your need for water essential.

i never understood that.
this was 1997.
i can only hope one day someone comes out and explains this.
also, i completely agree, this is just spam.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
If you would pelase pardon what might appear to be my insolence here...

I see you mention "sick" and "sicker and sicker" but nowhere in your post do you give the reasons why which you state in your subject header "Why Scientology Auditing May Be Creating CANCER"

Rd00
Would you have read it if he/she had titled it "I Know How To Cure Cancer"?

Probably.

I think he mentioned the continual dredging up of past incidents, engrams etc and the failure of scientology to "wash them in the light" as a causative agent. It sounds like he has something to give/sell us, we'll see. Either way, I'm not buying it.

Yes, I have been a scientologist from a young age & saw much at FLAG & also researched many of the World Religions myself...

What do you mean by researched?

Does that mean you just looked up what they meant?

Or did you do experiments?

You know, like boil Catholics until the grace loses its flavor?

Or hang Hindus upside down or tickle Buddhists?

I'm kidding you of course.

Welcome to the board.

You may want to look around the board before you present us with solutions to what you think are our problems.

We've had enough of that already.

The Anabaptist Jacques

rich

Oh My, you people are suspicious and cynical. Don't you ever get the idea that when a new person comes on the board, maybe you could learn something from them?