What's new

Why Scientology cannot cognite.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Why can't the Church of Scientology & Scientologists cognite? Their church is in a fiery public relations tailspin, screaming downwards towards terra firma below. One glance at a newspaper, news show or website confirms the nightmare of Scientology's slow-motion collapse.

The forensic after-crash guys will undoubtedly report that the majority of bullet holes in the wings and fuselage of Hubbard's ill-fated DC-8 were self inflicted.

Why is it that they cannot use the vaunted Tech to pull out and right themselves? Why are they spectacularly unable to avert their own dwindling death spiral?

At it's core the Tech paradigm is predicated on the theory that man in his "native state" is free, brilliant, happy, all-knowing and supernaturally powerful. The technological regimen is always the same.

*** Find what ails, blocks or impedes the life-force-entity (being, organization, etc.).
*** Inspect it thoroughly
*** Then it will instantly disappear
*** And the life-force will happily cognite and regain a measure of it's native state where it was omniscient, all-powerful and totally free.

By extension, if this technique is repeated enough times, the "being" is returned to the former glorious state of Operating Thetan. For a company or even country, this would roughly translate to peace and prosperity.

Okay, enough theory and on with the allegories! Now it's 2009 and the Allied forces have landed at Normandy and are making a mad rumbling dash towards Berlin, Hitler's sanctum sanctorum. Likewise, Scientology is beset on all sides by their enemies and the perimeter defenses are shrinking ever-backwards almost hourly as the "entheta" virally propagates. The "enemy line" has virtually advanced to Scientology's doorstep.

Yet, Scientologists and organized Scientology (i.e. simply more than one scientologist) keep running their Tech to no avail. The clicking sound as the chamber revolves means no more bullets but they keep squeezing the trigger.

They know what ails them. They inspect it thoroughly.

But it does not disappear with a brilliant resurgence to native state.

Why? Because Scientology HAS no native state. It never had a former mailing address in the upper realm from whence it descended. There is nothing to cognite simply because it never had "knowingness" in the first place, as it supposes.

However,ironically, it does return to its place of origin.

Scientology was conceived on Earth. It's homing devices are in tact.

That is why the DC-8 returns to terra firma, albeit in a far speedier downward trajectory than it desires.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lack of real (hate to use the word) confront. Hubbard said Scientology would boom therefore it has to be no matter what. And that is that.

Veda

Sponsor
I've been looking at some of the blogs, Marty's and others associated with Marty, and there are a surprising number of people who still regard themselves as Scientologists, who still believe in Ron and the Tech, including the SP doctrine. They are very susceptible to Scientology propaganda of many kinds and, for example, believe that "Fair Game" really was "cancelled in 1968" by Ron, but that others - SPs and infiltrators - continued its use behind Ron's back. They also believe that Ron knew nothing of the Guardian's Office/Snow White/Paulette Cooper/and other attack actions of the 1970s, and that the only thing now really wrong with Scientology is David Miscavige.

Yet these folks are full of contradictions. While insisting that Fair Game was cancelled, etc., they also seem OK with "SPs having no rights," etc., and - over all - display the "schizo" mind-set so typical of Scientologists.

What's scary about them is that they are out of the organization, yet are unable to overcome its indoctrination/brainwashing.

Scientology worked on them too well. They are Scientologists forever.

It begins to resemble a form of mental illness.

Unfortunate.

some of them did not learn all their supidity from Ron and are not interested in losing their brainwashing or their stupidity.

I'm not talking about those willing to think and question ideas.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been looking at some of the blogs, Marty's and others associated with Marty, and there are a surprising number of people who still regard themselves as Scientologists, who still believe in Ron and the Tech, including the SP doctrine. They are very susceptible to Scientology propaganda of many kinds and, for example, believe that "Fair Game" really was "cancelled in 1968" by Ron, but that others - SPs and infiltrators - continued its use behind Ron's back. They also believe that Ron knew nothing of the Guardian's Office/Snow White/Paulette Cooper/and other attack actions of the 1970s, and that the only thing now really wrong with Scientology is David Miscavige.

Yet these folks are full of contradictions. While insisting that Fair Game was cancelled, etc., they also seem OK with "SPs having no rights," etc., and - over all - display the "schizo" mind-set so typical of Scientologists.

What's scary about them is that they are out of the organization, yet are unable to overcome its indoctrination/brainwashing.

Unfortunate.

Ah, but remember, that last thing a being wants to be is WRONG. For a long time after I left I still wanted to believe that there was some salvation in the tech for me in a Ron's org or something. It was only after I had been out for a while that things started coming together in my mind again. Also remember that a WHILE is defferent lengths of time for different people.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron is still flying the plane

They cannot cognite because Ron is still at the controls (even though he is dead). They will not change because he cannot be wrong, no matter the rate of descent or proximity to the ground. The plane will ultimately crash but there will be survivors that will carry the banner forward. Perhaps what remains of the church will be better, perhaps not.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

They cannot cognite because Ron is still at the controls (even though he is dead). They will not change because he cannot be wrong, no matter the rate of descent or proximity to the ground. The plane will ultimately crash but there will be survivors that will carry the banner forward. Perhaps what remains of the church will be better, perhaps not.

Yikes...reminds me of the metering HCOB where Hubbard talks about a "kamikaze pilot frozen to the controls"!

Always marveled at why brand-loyal passengers don't break out the parachuteTech....rather than trying to frantically finish writing just one more Success Story before impact. :)

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Understanding something means looking at it entirely, from outside as well as inside. The trap of Scientology that we consented to was taking a viewpoint that pretended to no exterior. Once you "got" that Scientology worked no further looking was needed, except at the interior, which Hubbard made interesting with a zillion prouncements and a war mentality.

Those who got out tended to do so for the same reason they got in, movement toward what appears to be new space. Those still in are likely bunkered in a war belief where loss of viewpoint is loss of life. To get them out, don't make them defend their position unless you are damn certain you can take the hill. Ask a question and let it go. Sooner or later they'll want to move into that space to answer it. Enough answers and they are outside looking in, where no defense is necessary. My opinion.

Dark Phoenix

Patron Meritorious
"Narcissism and self-deception are survival mechanisms without which many of us might just jump off a bridge." ~Todd Solondz

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
To those of you who have been here at the beginning of the movie "The Fall of the Church of Scientology", I'm jealous.

Although the end seems to be the most entertaining !:thumbsup:

Why Scientology cannot cognite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why can't the Church of Scientology & Scientologists cognite? Their church is in a fiery public relations tailspin, screaming downwards towards terra firma below. One glance at a newspaper, news show or website confirms the nightmare of Scientology's slow-motion collapse.

The forensic after-crash guys will undoubtedly report that the majority of bullet holes in the wings and fuselage of Hubbard's ill-fated DC-8 were self inflicted.

Why is it that they cannot use the vaunted Tech to pull out and right themselves? Why are they spectacularly unable to avert their own dwindling death spiral?

At it's core the Tech paradigm is predicated on the theory that man in his "native state" is free, brilliant, happy, all-knowing and supernaturally powerful. The technological regimen is always the same.

*** Find what ails, blocks or impedes the life-force-entity (being, organization, etc.).
*** Inspect it thoroughly
*** Then it will instantly disappear
*** And the life-force will happily cognite and regain a measure of it's native state where it was omniscient, all-powerful and totally free.

By extension, if this technique is repeated enough times, the "being" is returned to the former glorious state of Operating Thetan. For a company or even country, this would roughly translate to peace and prosperity.

Okay, enough theory and on with the allegories! Now it's 2009 and the Allied forces have landed at Normandy and are making a mad rumbling dash towards Berlin, Hitler's sanctum sanctorum. Likewise, Scientology is beset on all sides by their enemies and the perimeter defenses are shrinking ever-backwards almost hourly as the "entheta" virally propagates. The "enemy line" has virtually advanced to Scientology's doorstep.

Yet, Scientologists and organized Scientology (i.e. simply more than one scientologist) keep running their Tech to no avail. The clicking sound as the chamber revolves means no more bullets but they keep squeezing the trigger.

They know what ails them. They inspect it thoroughly.

But it does not disappear with a brilliant resurgence to native state.

Why? Because Scientology HAS no native state. It never had a former mailing address in the upper realm from whence it descended. There is nothing to cognite simply because it never had "knowingness" in the first place, as it supposes.

However,ironically, it does return to its place of origin.

Scientology was conceived on Earth. It's homing devices are in tact.

That is why the DC-8 returns to terra firma, albeit in a far speedier downward trajectory than it desires.

This is brilliant, HH. Thank you.

Moonchild

Patron with Honors
Ah, but remember, that last thing a being wants to be is WRONG. For a long time after I left I still wanted to believe that there was some salvation in the tech for me in a Ron's org or something. It was only after I had been out for a while that things started coming together in my mind again. Also remember that a WHILE is defferent lengths of time for different people.

Know what you mean GreyWolf.

fistulating polyps?

Zinj

Postulating fillips? Sorry, can't help it; I was The Rev. Spooner in a previous life....:whistling:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Mostly Agreed

Unfortunate.

I mostly agree Veda except that there are SP's and Hubbard, DM, and it

would seem most others never could differentiate them from everyone else.

Therefore many injustices occurred. SP's were exempted from the policy

change and therefore anyone labeled an SP was "Fair Gamed" regardless.

To a REAL SP like DM, everyone is an SP to be gotten rid of by ANY means

including Reverse Auditing into Psychosis (read Nancy Many's new book) and

death.

As far as "Fair Gaming SP's it is about as intelligent and as effective as taking

a baseball bat to a Hornet's nest !!

It just causes lots of trouble and always backfires. (Motivators)

One should reveal their crimes anyway possible but still you are working

with a Hornet's nest.

Scientology may have done better if it was "A turn the other cheek, then

again maybe not.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Funny

Yikes...reminds me of the metering HCOB where Hubbard talks about a "kamikaze pilot frozen to the controls"!

Always marveled at why brand-loyal passengers don't break out the parachuteTech....rather than trying to frantically finish writing just one more Success Story before impact. :)

That really is very funny, because it is true ! :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

I've been looking at some of the blogs, Marty's and others associated with Marty, and there are a surprising number of people who still regard themselves as Scientologists, who still believe in Ron and the Tech, including the SP doctrine. They are very susceptible to Scientology propaganda of many kinds and, for example, believe that "Fair Game" really was "cancelled in 1968" by Ron, but that others - SPs and infiltrators - continued its use behind Ron's back. They also believe that Ron knew nothing of the Guardian's Office/Snow White/Paulette Cooper/and other attack actions of the 1970s, and that the only thing now really wrong with Scientology is David Miscavige.Yet these folks are full of contradictions. While insisting that Fair Game was cancelled, etc., they also seem OK with "SPs having no rights," etc., and - over all - display the "schizo" mind-set so typical of Scientologists.
What's scary about them is that they are out of the organization, yet are unable to vercome its indoctrination. Scientology worked on them too well. They are Scientologists forever.It begins to resemble a form of mental illness. Unfortunate.

So well observed, Veda!

But, a most cleverly hidden mental illness, not readily diagnosed because of it's ingeniously camouflaged appearance as the very apotheosis of happiness & success.

The Scientology mind-set software includes all the iconic trappings of the idealized and well balanced life, much as it appears in any copy of Source magazine. Hokey, hokey, hokey pictures of forced smiles, hyper-winning, overjoyed OT's on the move. Uncomfortably exhilarating success stories told to fresh-scrubbed Sea Org members poorly acting out their role as the elegant elite guardians of a bridge to total freedom.

This is what people think is the OPPOSITE of mental illness; including the Scientologists. So no one starts looking for anything wrong when the True Believer is literally FLOODING everyone around them (including themselves) with their "symbols of success".

But, it does become painfully obvious that the Scientologist is delusional when it's all falling apart around them and they are still reciting a mad litany of wins, highest-evers and unprecedented victories over their enemies. That only reaffirms that the "TECH" is actually the Modern Science of Mental Illness.

fnx3

Patron with Honors

But, a most cleverly hidden mental illness, not readily diagnosed because of it's ingeniously camouflaged appearance as the very apotheosis of happiness & success.

But, it does become painfully obvious that the Scientologist is delusional when it's all falling apart around them and they are still reciting a mad litany of wins, highest-evers and unprecedented victories over their enemies. That only reaffirms that the "TECH" is actually the Modern Science of Mental Illness.

Yes indeed HH - I was saying to my husband this morning, in light of this week's many negative CofS revelations, that their every obvious action reveals almost the exact opposite of what they say the "tech" will give you - it is pure insanity writ large (of course, most public aren't aware of all the lofty personal goals & attainments that are revealed once inside their Div 6 doors.)

I then went on to say, to my husband, that it (the CofS) isn't a very good advertisement for the efficacy of the *tech* & that it really does cause me to give up any positive ideas I may have still harbored - he was a bit taken aback & started to repeat his mantra of all these past years (since he successfully routed out - & on this the man really does deserve a medal as I know of nobody else ever achieving this) - that the *tech* works - it is only people who let it down. But I just emphatically repeated it again - the horrible things they have done to others & ourselves - and then he stopped & I think he actually agreed - he just gave it all up - :happydance: