What's new

Why Scientology cannot win. . .

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

When Hubbard "gifted" Dianetics and Scientology to the world 60 years ago, he sewed the fabric of it together with the thread of his own personality traits, both good and bad.

No matter how hard Scientologists or Indie Scientologists try, there is no way to pull these unmistakable "threads" out of Scientology without having the entire thing fall apart.

And after some years of careful consideration, I have come to the undeniable conclusion that each and every one of those threads is, over time, also fatal to the organism of Scientology.

Example? Sure....

The bizarre command that laces together all of Scientology's motley components. While Hubbard may have claimed to found the most basic one-word dynamic principle of existence in Science of Survival ("SURVIVE!") Scientology's one-word, irreducible mandate is "ATTACK!"

It was Hubbard's personality to attack anything and anyone that stood between himself and what he wanted. There were no exceptions. His enemies list is vast and well-published. And no lines of decency were drawn to protect those closest to him either--his parishioners, staff, friends and family. They all befell the same fate of being attacked when they were displeasing or threatening. Consider for a moment the stories of John McMaster, Quentin Hubbard, Nibs Hubbard, David Mayo and Mary Sue Hubbard.

Scientologists, themselves, are carefully trained in the philosophy of attacking others. Without such provocation and indoctrination, normal people do not end up as vicious OSA thugs or preternaturally foolish volunteer haters with head cams.

Scientology and Scientologists are always on the attack. It is not a generality. Even the theta-fillled tech division is laced with polices and bulletins that carefully instruct supervisors to "attack" anyone who dares suggest that any element or technique of Scientology did not work as promoted. If in doubt, see HCOPL Keeping Scientology Working for your attack orders if anyone suggest that one of Hubbard's auditing commands did not produce miracles.

Wogs and Scientologists alike are the object of attacks if they have ideas or opinions that are other than what Hubbard and his disciple's demand.

Here is something that Scientology (in spite of its knowing-how-to-know tech) is incapable of knowing. SCIENTOLOGY IS UNDER CONTINUOUS SIEGE BY THE WORLD BECAUSE SCIENTOLOGY ITSELF IS CONTINUOUSLY ATTACKING THE WORLD.

This is not a new revelation but it is impossible for a Scientologist (and to a slightly lesser degree an Indie Scientologist) to "cognite" on. I have good and lovely friends that are both Scientologists and Indie Scientologists and they would dearly hate me for saying this, but it is in my observation and experience quite true. Why, for example, did Indie Scientology leader Marty Rathbun condemn this (ESMB) message board and its lively participants as low-toned natterers and haters? It's that good old attack mortar that the bricks of Scientology are held together by.

There is no escaping the Hubbard attack gene, anywhere you look in Scientology.

Scientologists can never understand why they are being attacked by the media. Sure, they make up reasons (group bank, conspiracies, SPs, whole track dramatization, etc...) but they can never just face the simple fact that people hate Scientology because Scientology hatefully attacks them.

Indie Scientologists can't understand why CoS attacks them. Same reason.

CoS can't understand why Indie Scientologists attack them. Same reason.

This post is a lot longer than I expected. If you are still with me (LOL) let me try to get to my damn point....

Scientology cannot possible survive (or "win") on this planet or any other planet because it is in continuous and automatic "attack" mode. Attacking people results in people hating you and plotting your demise.

How many former friends of Hubbard and his church now actively work to destroy the monstrosity of Scientology.

Scientology is a cannibalizing virus that devours everyone in its path, like a conquering army. The wake of Scientology's conquest leaves the landscape littered with the carnage of bankruptcies, psychological trauma, disconnection, destroyed families, terrorized innocents, fair game victims and worse.

The more enemies Scientology makes, the harder it attacks.

And the numbers of Scientology-haters increases exponentially.

Political and religious movements built on blitzkriegs and crusades do have initial "success" and many victory flags are raised across the map. But they are short-lived from a historical perspective and ignominiously collapse when the groundswell of human decency erupts, as it now has in Scientology.

Scientology cannot turn back the clock and cannot reverse the tidal wave of enemies it has so industriously been producing all these decades. In fact, one can reasonably argue that the production of Scientology haters has reached "highest-evers" with mass defections of senior management and leading OTs in the past several years.

Scientology can never win because it is destructive to others and to itself.

There is a reason why Scientologists can only point to new buildings when asked about their success. It's all they've got to show and easily purchased with the money stolen from its own members. Kinda like a car-jacker riding around in the ghetto in a flashy stolen car, smiling and giving victory waves to the locals.

Last edited:

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron

Here is something that Scientology (in spite of its knowing-how-to-know tech) is incapable of knowing. SCIENTOLOGY IS UNDER CONTINUOUS SIEGE BY THE WORLD BECAUSE SCIENTOLOGY ITSELF IS CONTINUOUSLY ATTACKING THE WORLD.

Scientology is a cannibalizing virus that devours everyone in its path, like a conquering army. The wake of Scientology's conquest leaves the landscape littered with the carnage of bankruptcies, psychological trauma, disconnection, destroyed families, terrorized innocents, fair game victims and worse.

Scientology can never win because it is destructive to others and to itself.

Great analysis, Hoax. I agree with everything you've said. Though at first I disagreed with the red para, believing that Scn is constantly attacked because of its brutal practices, I think what you're saying is that the attack philosophy underlies those brutal practices. You've made a powerful statement.

Gadfly

Crusader
The more enemies Scientology makes, the harder it attacks.

And the numbers of Scientology-haters increases exponentially.

Scientology cannot turn back the clock and cannot reverse the tidal wave of enemies it has so industriously been producing all these decades. In fact, one can reasonably argue that the production of Scientology haters has reached "highest-evers" with mass defections of senior management and leading OTs in the past several years.

The whole post was GREAT! :thumbsup:

I left a few lines to comment upon.

This is the basic of it all, and WHY Scientology will eventually FAIL:

The enemies it has so industriously been producing all these decades.

The basic per policy behavior of Scientology and Scientologists CREATES ENEMIES. The amount and intensity of these "enemies" will continue to grow as long as Scientology continues to do what it does. And, there is no sign that THAT will ever change.

So, Scientology has a built in feedback loop that will cause its own destruction. It creates enemies by its own "standard operating procedures", and this will NEVER STOP.

Obviously, at some point in the future, a "tipping point" will be reached, a sort of "critical mass" will have been attained where it will spin wildly out of control as the power of the enemies INCREASES and what's left of the "devoted Scientologists" decreases.

Really, it seems to be only a matter of time. And it is doubtful that ANY "revamping" of Scientology management, or "getting rid of the arbitraries" (for the umpteenth hundrenth time) can correct the great amount of damage already done.

Scientology really is "self-correcting", just not quite in the way Hubbard imagained!

Keep them FOOT BULLETS a comin'. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
HH
What you describe

To me
is paranoid sociopathy
It started with a paranoid sociopath
He contaminated others to train them become paranoid sociopath Rondroides
to help him, as slaves, to create a cult and a world of paranoid sociopathy
The paranoid sociopath droides keep protecting their paranoid sociopathic cult
because they need to change this pseudo paranoid sociopathic civilization
tinto a new true paranoid socioapathic civilisation
to keep alive their paranoid sociopathic cult
and it's paranoid sociopathic founder
The paranoid sociopathic drones execute the paranoid orders implanted in their mind
to destroy the pseudo paranoid sociopathic people on this planet

They can't see it because they are cought in a paranoid sociopathic vicious circle

I feel a little paranoid I guess :unsure:

:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

The whole post was GREAT! :thumbsup:

I left a few lines to comment upon.

This is the basic of it all, and WHY Scientology will eventually FAIL:

The enemies it has so industriously been producing all these decades.

The basic per policy behavior of Scientology and Scientologists CREATES ENEMIES. The amount and intensity of these "enemies" will continue to grow as long as Scientology continues to do what it does. And, there is no sign that THAT will ever change.

So, Scientology has a built in feedback loop that will cause its own destruction. It creates enemies by its own "standard operating procedures", and this will NEVER STOP.

Obviously, at some point in the future, a "tipping point" will be reached, a sort of "critical mass" will have been attained where it will spin wildly out of control as the power of the enemies INCREASES and what's left of the "devoted Scientologists" decreases.

Really, it seems to be only a matter of time. And it is doubtful that ANY "revamping" of Scientology management, or "getting rid of the arbitraries" (for the umpteenth hundrenth time) can correct the great amount of damage already done.

Scientology really is "self-correcting", just not quite in the way Hubbard imagained!

Keep them FOOT BULLETS a coming! :thumbsup:

Cool points.

And about that "tipping point"...

A few years ago one might have listed out the places where explosive charges might strategically be placed to demolish the structure called CoS. Some of those placements have already exploded and the spiritual skyscraper is rather...wobbly.

How about these points in the foundation that have been "taken out" already, approaching critical mass...

* Mass defection of senior management execs (done!)
* Mass defection of senior tech terminals (done!)
* Mass release of Scientology whistle blowing books (done!)
* Mass media exposes on Scientology abuses (done!)

Notoriously missing is the mass defection of Scientology super-celebrities, but that one, too, is showing early signs of momentum with academy award winning filmmaker Paul Haggis quite visibly resigning from the church.

What would get the monstrosity to really start toppling is very little in my opinion....just a Cruise or Travolta 5 minute press conference announcing defection. Or a criminal indictment of CoS senior management...or, or, or. There are plenty of weaknesses.

More popcorn si vous plait!!

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Cool points.

And about that "tipping point"...

A few years ago one might have listed out the places where explosive charges might strategically be placed to demolish the structure called CoS. Some of those placements have already exploded and the spiritual skyscraper is rather...wobbly.

How about these points in the foundation that have been "taken out" already, approaching critical mass...

* Mass defection of senior management execs (done!)
* Mass defection of senior tech terminals (done!)
* Mass release of Scientology whistle blowing books (done!)
* Mass media exposes on Scientology abuses (done!)

Notoriously missing is the mass defection of Scientology super-celebrities, but that one, too, is showing early signs of momentum with academy award winning filmmaker Paul Haggis quite visibly resigning from the church.

What would get the monstrosity to really start toppling is very little in my opinion....just a Cruise or Travolta 5 minute press conference announcing defection. Or a criminal indictment of CoS senior management...or, or, or. There are plenty of weaknesses.

More popcorn si vous plait!!

Or a serious investigation of the decades of child molestation covered up by OSA.

Or a serious investigation into the illegal confistcation of passports of SO members everywhere and of every passenger on the Deathwind.

Or an investigation the work done on various buildings outside the scope of the permits or no permit.

Or an investigation into the Tax status.

Or the use of funds in highly against the strictures of a 501 c 3.

So very many directions in which it will fall.

That monster is going down !

Gadfly

Crusader
Or a serious investigation of the decades of child molestation covered up by OSA.

Or a serious investigation into the illegal confistcation of passports of SO members everywhere and of every passenger on the Deathwind.

Or an investigation the work done on various buildings outside the scope of the permits or no permit.

Or an investigation into the Tax status.

Or the use of funds in highly against the strictures of a 501 c 3.

So very many directions in which it will fall.

That monster is going down !

Even without ANY of these added "biggies", the simple action of the Internet continuing to CHRONICAL the absurdity that IS the Church of Scientology, in general print media and especially on YouTube, should all by itself serve to expand them further and further as one of the largest JOKES of modern times.

For example, everytime I see one of the YouTube videos showing some Scientologist getting into the face of some "critic" with, "what are your crimes", "do you still beat your wife", or "what are you hiding", it just CRACKS ME UP. It displays them as the TOTAL RETARDED IMBECILES that they truly are. All they have to do is simply keeping "following Ron's advice", and the world will grow to truly LAUGH at them en masse. These people, using "Ron's exact tech of suppression", are TRULY LAUGHABLE!

And, this is not some "new and more recent altered DM tech", but STANDARD LRH ADVICES & INSTRUCTIONS, that have been around for a VERY long time, on "how to cave in the enemy" based on EXACT policies regarding "SPs" and "how all critics MUST have CRIMES". Yes it IS insane. And, THAT IS SCIENTOLOGY just as designed by Hubbard.

The only people who DON'T readily see the shanigans of Scientology as totally NUTS are only the card-carrying, true-believing, over-indoctrinated Scientologists! To the rest of the world, simple repeated exposure of actual and real modern Scientology behavior can ONLY have the result of making them more the butt of endless well-deserved jokes and ridicule.

[video=youtube;ocw90W44Boc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocw90W44Boc[/video]

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
You nailed it

HH
Opening Post was very very well spoken.
You nailed it.
If the "Church" of Scientology" could be summed up in one word only, it is ATTACK. It is not Redemption, Kindness, Forgiveness, Enlightenment or Spirituality. The Keynote is ATTACK.

It has now come to the point where pcs are ATTACKED by their auditors in session ! (numerous reports)
This was a rarer occurrence in the days when Nancy Many had her mental breakdown while being attacked by her auditor on OSA INT property at the HGB.

That seemed like a fluke session. But is now, believe it or not, it is common in FSO sessions and modus operandi at the Flag Land Base especialy when asking for Crimes, Overts and Witholds.:omg:

I wrote previously that this is THE main Program, the Main on going strategy of the "Church"

1) Make enemies
2)Make more enemies
3)Make existing enemies into deeper and more effective enemies
4)Create increasing divisiveness in relationships of all
existing Church enemies.
5) By creating more divisiveness continue to create more enemies.​

ATTACK converts into ENEMIES
ENEMIES converts into RECIPROCITY (back to the "church")
RECIPROCITY converts back to the SPS as "Church" Fair Game
FAIR GAME converts into World Wide recognition that this entity is no Church.
It is a malevolent vengeful group lying in wait to destroy and punish the ex-members into the enemies the "church" created.

Below is a letter received by my Doctor and personal friend Dr. Lisa Benest (she served as my general doctor for some 12 years ~ I rarely almost never need a Doctor but it was good to have someone if my African Grey Parrot bit me ~ LOL) She got the OSA order to disconnect from me, a long term patient and a friend and she meekly complied. Here is the letter carefully written by her "office manager" ==== (The CULT got my son to disconnect from me, and apparently thought they would punish me further by having my MD disconnect from me)
LBDisconnect.jpg

Veda

Sponsor
A small sampling:

"I can make Napoleon look like a punk." L. Ron Hubbard, from his "real goal" 'Excalibur' letter, 1938

"Men are my slaves..." "You can be merciless when your will is crossed and have a right to be merciless." 'The Affirmations', 1946

"No rights of any kind... Dispose of quietly and without sorrow." L. Ron Hubbard, 'Science of Survival', 1951

Hubbard's bizarre letters to the FBI, accusing other, including his wife, of being communists, during the 1950s

Issues of the 'Aberree', 1954 -1964 (excerpts recently posted on ESMB)

"Ruin utterly." "Always attack." L. Ron Hubbard, 'Manual on Dissemination of Material', 1955

"Dianetics and Scientology are self-protecting sciences. If one attacks them one attacks all the know-how of the mind. It caves in the bank. It's gruesome sometimes.

"At this instance there are men hiding in terror on Earth because they found out what they were attacking. There are men dead because they attacked us - for instance Dr. Joe Winter [wrote Introduction to 'DMSMH', and the book, 'A Doctor's Report on Dianetics' with an Introduction by Fritz Perls]. He simply realized what he did and died. There are men bankrupt because they attacked us - [Don] Purcell, Ridgeway, [publisher of 'DMSMH'] Ceppos." L. Ron Hubbard, 'HCO Manual of Justice', 1959

"Find or Manufacture enough threat." L. Ron Hubbard, 'Department of Government Affairs', 1960

"Have you ever had unkind thoughts about L. Ron Hubbard?" L. Ron Hubbard, Security Check, 1961

"I am not interested in wog morality... I can make Captain Bligh look like a Sunday School teacher," L. Ron Hubbard, 'Discipline, SPs and Admin', 1969

From 'Keeping Scientology Working', 7 February, 1965:

"We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't something cute to do for lack of something better.

"The whole agonized future of this planet, every Man, Woman, and Child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology :unsure::ohmy::yes:

"This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance :spacecraft:. [See 'Implantology'] Remember, this is our first chance in all the endless trillions of years of the past . Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven [Hammering out of existence incorrect technology]..."

Just prior to the appearance of 'KSW', was published the piece 'My Philosophy', in which L. Ron Hubbard told Scientologists:

"Blinded with injured optic nerves, and lame with physical injuries to the hip and back, at the end of World War II, I faced an almost nonexistent future. My service record stated: 'This officer has no neurotic or psychotic tendencies whatsoever', but also stated, 'permanently disabled physically'.

"And so there came a further blow. I was abandoned by family and friends :violin: as a supposedly hopeless cripple and probable burden on them for the rest of my days."

And, on 7 March 1965, one month after the appearance of 'KSW' was published 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists, the Fair Game Law':

"A Suppressive person or group becomes 'fair game'.

"By Fair Game is meant, without rights for self, possessions or position, and no Scientologist may be brought before a Committee of Evidence or punished for any action taken against a Suppressive Person or group...

"Suppressive acts are defined as actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce, or impede Scientology or Scientologists.

"Such suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology.

"[Suppressive acts also include] continued membership in a divergent group; continued adherence to a suppressive person or group pronounced a suppressive person or group by HCO; failure to handle, or disavow, or disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of suppressive acts; being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons.

"[Suppressive acts also include] 1st degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or belongings not [underlining added] guilty of suppressive acts.

"[Suppressive Persons] place themselves beyond any consideration for their feelings :nazi:or well being...

"The homes, property, places, and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppress Scientology... are all beyond any protection."

In 1968, the public use of the name "Fair Game" was prohibited, as it caused "bad public relations." However, all Fair Game practices, and the Fair Game philosophy, continued. Hubbard also developed an extensive Fair Game (attack and covert attack) Tech for use against Scientology's "enemies."

A few years later, he developed PR Tech, with which to shroud applications of Scientology's Fair Game philosophy and Tech, and with which to better handle any "PR flaps" resulting from occasional exposures of the use of Fair Game.

Yes, Hubbard says "Always attack!" but also says "handle with PR."

It's not accurate to say that Scientology doctrine says to, in all instances, "Never defend, always attack!"

Scientology PR tech is defensive in nature. It distracts, it misleads, it looks the person in the eye and smiles warmly, while privately intending to make a fool out of the person.

PR is sneaky; it's clever (or supposed to be). It gently distracts the person and then leads him into agreeing with something that - ultimately - undermines his position.

Years before Hubbard concocted his "PR tech" (both non-confidential and confidential), he wrote the 'Manual on Dissemination of Material'. As early as March, 1955, Hubbard had devised an elaborate system of layering and compartmentalizing Scientology, so as to monitor who says what to whom.

"An outline of the communication lines of Scientology follows:

"1. [What we would like the] Genral public [to say] to the general public.

"2. Scientologists to general public."

And then eight more categories of ________ to ____________.

From Hubbard's 1955 'Manual on Dissemination of Material' [bracketed material added]:

"...the communication line [to the non-Scientology public, and to 'handle-able' Exs] is that [De-Miscavigized] Scientologists do not pose any threat, that Scientologists are good citizens, and that they can be trusted with problems of a private and confidential nature... Another frame of mind that we would like to see the public have and register are that people attacking Scientologists have something wrong with them... As a subdivision of this, the actual substance of communication about what Scientology actually is... from the general public to the general public [what the "wogs" should say to each other about Scientology] should be that Scientology says that good health and immortality are attainable. That it is compounded out of all Man knows about Man..."

Then,

"No Scientologist should ever consent to take a position on a panel or public stage engaging in debate of Scientology with some other subject. This is an entirely unclear communication line... Any such debate engaged upon demeaned or degraded Scientology by permitting it to be talked about contemptuously before a group - a thing which SHOULD NEVER BE PERMITTED [Capitalization in original]...

"NEVER BE INTERESTED IN CHARGES. DO, yourself, much MORE CHARGING, and you will WIN..."

And, from the same 1955, 'Manual on Dissemination':

"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win.

"The law can be used very easily to harass... If possible of course, ruin him utterly.
"

The general public are only to be told certain things. If someone can be successfully handled with PR, then that, per the tech, is to be done.

It only gets nasty when the person doesn't respond to being handled with PR.

Scientology, being a secretive and sneaky subject (doctrine, teaching), inevitably produces people who don't know what Scientology actually is - they're not supposed to know.

Thus, there is the well-intentioned novice.

And then there's the aggressive "Always attack!" type of Scientologist (who doesn't understand PR tech.)

Then there are clumsy and inept PR people.

Then there are slick PR people.

Often a response from a Scientologist will reflect one or several of these categories.

For example, the person starts out answering questions which seem innocent enough but, with asked more questions, switches into PR mode, and then, when questions become too sensitive in nature and appear "critical," becomes flustered, and decides to "Attack!"

It's a point of pride for a Scientology PR person to be able to handle non-Scientologists with PR.

Over-all, PR tech is better applied amongst Scientology Independents and Scientology FreeZoners than by Cof$ers.

After all, as the Scn Indies and Scn FZoners say, "Tech is out in Orgs."

And that would include PR tech.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
That wuz an awesome collection/post there Veda! :clap: :clap: & :cheers:

:cheers:

Nothing quite like compilations right out of the horse's [STRIKE]mouth[/STRIKE] ass!
Now, you just know there'll be bawings about 'wah-wah out of context', but really it shows the twisted thoughts and workings of a madman's course that runs through the whole Hubbard-spew imho.

:spacecraft:

Gadfly

Crusader
I have a friend who got into Scn with me in 1976. He is still in - last I heard.

For many many years he has gone to "APA conventions" (American Psychiatric Association). He was sent by OSA (or maybe earlier by the GO).

He would stand there for HOURS, and take pictures. I asked him once, again MANY years ago, what the purpose was, and he replied, "to cave them in, to smack in their anchor points, to interiorize them, to miss their withholds, to annoy the shit out of them".

As I remember her wore some label that identified him with "CCHR". Of course, it was exaggerated to make it appear that he was OF COURSE some "concerned citizen" investigating the "obvious" CRIMES of psychiatry.

He would get up close and in their face.

I don't think though that he did any "bull baiting" (i.e. "what are your crimes").

But, the "attack" mentality was glaringly obvious.

I asked if the pictures were ever used, and if his actions were at all aimed at "collecting" faces of various psychiatrists. He said, "no, nobody uses the pictures, it is just to make an EFFECT ON THEM".

Sindy

Crusader
Well, there's never been a single OP of yours (or any post for that matter) that I didn't like but this one is way high up on the top of the list.

I realize that the attacks from Scientology (via Scientologists) can come from different angles. On the one hand you get the very nasty, vitriolic and yet completely clueless and moronic spew that froths from the mouths of Scientologists when their very rigid and controlled universes are shaken.

On the other hand you get the false altitude and arrogance of the likes of Grant Cardone as seen in today's Village Voice:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/10/grant_cardone_occupy_wall_street.php

So, this guy decides to further alienate the general populace and reinforce the perception of Scientology as a greedy, heartless cult. He attacks the "99%" and sucks up to the "1%" and even if one could make a good argument for doing so, as far as smooth public relations goes, it's a big fail.

The world is going through a huge paradigm shift where out of necessity, communities are coming together. In some places people are beginning to barter, grow their own foods, get closer to the land and their neighbors and are working to now reverse the cocooning, isolation and broken families that were created by a devotion to the fake American Dream with its attendant mounds of credit card and other types of stressful debt.

At the same time, you can see and feel it, that lots and lots of people are becoming more spiritual and loving as the facade and the veil is lifting and we're all coming together to help each other figure out why the human race is even here and what is really important.

This happens when economic depression looms as cycles of prosperity have a way of making us forget who we really are while we get back into the game of amassing wealth and physical pleasures.

Juxtaposed against this backdrop of increased spirituality and changing priorities, Grant Cardone's shark like attributes are magnified. He looks very out of place. It's as if he's stuck in the 80's, out of touch, and continuing to ramrod the same pushy, condescending sales tactics, dog eat dog secrets to success, and power lunches. He's smiling into the reality TV cameras and out to the wannabe movers and shakers. The days where that type of attitude and excess were considered impressive, are over -- over to all but the shallow and the vapid. The real movers and shakers, in my book, are a lot less flashy.

I won't blame Scientology for Grant Cardone. I get the idea that he was a narcissist before he entered Scientology but the two were made for each other and those types thrive in the cult of greed.

HelluvaHoax!

Talking about Scientology "attacking" its own, what else is regging but simply an attack on an individual's assets. Realistically, there can be no other way to view "suggested donations" than a concerted assault on all of a parishioners financial resources.

Ever see a cult member lose mansions and 10 million dollars? I have.

And the person is STILL a Scientologist.

They don't know yet that they have been attacked.

One wonders what it takes for some people to realize they have been mugged, assaulted, conned, robbed and defrauded.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Re: You nailed it

This provides an interesting illustration of the dangerous nature of the Scientology cult.

Virtually nobody posts their personal details on the Internet nowadays, because you never know what some criminal or lunatic might do if they can acquire personal information such as your name and address. Stalking, fraud, pranks and who knows what all else?

Karen, however, posts a document with her name and address in plain sight.

...why?

Because the worst imaginable group of criminals and lunatics already has that information.

With an enemy like the Scientology cult, nobody else will ever scare you.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Awesome post Hoax! :yes:

I've been saying that Hubbard and Scientology has declared humanity in enemy condition.. Or put another way, Scientology has declared war on humanity as a consequence of it's own policies..

And in fact Hubbard mentions 'the group' being at war several times..

Well, one way to make a Scientologist 'cognite' on this is to have him reverse the 'war declarations'.. Scientology, and scientologists, will attack, (declare and make war..) on anybody who's attacking them or are 'antagosnistic' towards Scientology or themselves.

Anyone who's critical is deemed an enemy instantly too. Doesn't take much, as a scientologist will know.. In fact, lack of profuse adoration is enough to make a scientologist suspect that this 'person' is covertly hostile.

You could say a scientologist is always suspicious and expecting the worst of anybody (who's not a scientologist in good standing..). He's poised for instant attack at the smallest hint of antagonism or disagreement of his 'church'.

Hmm... That's covertly hostile isn't it?

Allright, now have this scientologist reverse the 'war declarations'.. Have him imagine that everybody in the WOG world uses Scientology tech and reacts to him and Scientology just like Ron Hubbard says they should...

Hrmpfh.. We don't need Hubbard to explain this anyway: Nobody likes unfriendly assholes! - It's that simple really!

:yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Since this thread began, I have been wondering from time to time why Hubbard had so many reasons and occasions and incidents happen in his life that required ATTACK!

Sure, everyone bumps into conflicts if they are active, but the sheer volume of times that Hubbard and his representatives launched attacks is almost too vast to contemplate.

Attacking is holy scripture, applied vigorously and Scientologists are commanded to do so.

QUESTION: WHY DID RON HUBBARD FEEL THE NEED TO ATTACK OTHERS?

QUESTION: WHAT REALLY WAS THE REASON THAT HUBBARD SPENT A LIFETIME ATTACKING UNTIL THE POINT HE WAS A HUNTED, HAUNTED MAN, HIDING FROM HIS ENEMIES?

Well, that is one hell of a good question to consider. I can't say that I know the answer but let me at least begin the conversation....

It seems, for simplicity sake, that Hubbard was most vicious in attacking people who had something negative to say about him or Scientology. He had no compunctions, reservations or conscience about committing heinous felonies against Paulette Cooper, for example. What did she do that was so bad? She wrote a book. Hmmmm. Ron wrote books too. So, what's the difference.

As far as I can tell, Ron wrote fiction. Much of Scientology was fiction masquerading as science. Not good.

Paulette Cooper wrote non-fiction. Whistleblowing to be exact. She reported facts.

Boiling it down further...Ron wrote lies and sold them. Paulette wrote facts and sold them.

It comes as no revelation that Hubbard was at his sociopathic worst when confronted with someone trying to speak the truth.

Jerry Armstrong is another truth teller who got the long-duration Fair Game treatment, just like Paulette.

I guess it's just that simple.

Anyone who tries to show the lies of Hubbard or Scientology is bet by ferocious attack.

It's why bank robbers carry guns in case a security guard or unintimidated person stands up to them during the robbery.

Thieves would rather kill an honest person rather than be caught.

That explains why Scientology is on the attack.

The truth is kind of awful, isn't it?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Well, there's never been a single OP of yours (or any post for that matter) that I didn't like but this one is way high up on the top of the list.

It's way high on top of MY list as well. :yes:

It would be the basis for a great chapter in a book (or documentary) should Hoaxy ever be so inclined. :coolwink:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: You nailed it

HH

Below is a letter received by my Doctor and personal friend Dr. Lisa Benest (she served as my general doctor for some 12 years ~ I rarely almost never need a Doctor but it was good to have someone if my African Grey Parrot bit me ~ LOL) She got the OSA order to disconnect from me, a long term patient and a friend and she meekly complied. Here is the letter carefully written by her "office manager" ==== (The CULT got my son to disconnect from me, and apparently thought they would punish me further by having my MD disconnect from me)
LBDisconnect.jpg

YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SUE HER FOR $250,000 Here is why:
Since she disconnected from you becasuse the church told her so. Therefore she must have told them that you were a patient.

THAT IS A BREACH OF PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY AND HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.

That is highly illigal. I do know that there are big fines for this type of thing. Up to $250,000 per incident.

Even if you don't get the money, your "friend" will learn a lesson about giving out personal inforamtion when her chuch tells her to do so.

Believe me even just the inquirely will cause her enough anguish to be punishment in itself.

Also, it could be a big PR nightmare for the church and her. She would not want her patients to know.

Even if she says she did it on her own it will proove disconnecton.

It really pisses me off how they often try and break professional confidentiality. They once tried to talk to my accountant to find out how much money I had.

You can report your doctor "friend" to the medical board of examiners in Sacramento. They are run by consumer protection to protect you from you doctor.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . Obviously, at some point in the future, a "tipping point" will be reached, a sort of "critical mass" will have been attained where it will spin wildly out of control as the power of the enemies INCREASES and what's left of the "devoted Scientologists" decreases . . .

. . .

anon-internet-is-here.jpg