What's new

WHY SO MUCH !?

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Lots of people question why I study so much and research Scientology and Dianetics in such a meticulous and in-depth manner.

Some say, yeah we get it it's a scam! we're done !

Well you can do that ,BUT I have found that finding out a fucking lot about hypnosis, mind control ,thought reform , persuasion , logical fallacies , critical thinking , cults , abusive relationships, LRH's history ,LRH's psychpathology AND a lot of other things is necessary for my own recovery and improvement.

Someone said something about being interested , but not as interested in hypnosis as I am .

Well I never liked the subject and still don't.

I am interested in hypnosis the way a man in prison is interested in crawling through a sewage system , and running while being hunted by dogs.

I serve necessity in this , and seek pleasure elsewhere. This is to dig out of Scientology , be free and try to inform others of what I have found.

Many who escape never consider they could benefit from learning more than " it is a scam or partly unworkable ", but I think that is barely getting out at all for some.

When I read articles where experts say word clearing is silly or harmless I almost cringe in disbelief . There is a lot of harm in ANYTHING LRH had Scientologists spend a lot of time and effort on . OR else he would not have wasted HIS slaves time on it !

The repetition of ANYTHING in Scientology should be a huge clue to zero in on it and look closely ; the more time and ATTENTION LRH directed to something the more investigation it merits.

That general rule is proven out the more I look at my work and the work of many who came before me.

If you loathe dictionaries and word clearing I understand. But I don't ever encourage that . Just look up words like a wog!

They have been doing it since long before LRH was born ! Ask Lermanet.com or Virginia Waddy !( Well read her work)
I want to be a born again wog , but shedding the Scientology skin is more in depth than one might wish for.

It will take a baptism in wisdom to wash off the stain of Hubbard from the minds of many of us. That's just the way it is.

Gib

Crusader
Lots of people question why I study so much and research Scientology and Dianetics in such a meticulous and in-depth manner.

Some say, yeah we get it it's a scam! we're done !

Well you can do that ,BUT I have found that finding out a fucking lot about hypnosis, mind control ,thought reform , persuasion , logical fallacies , critical thinking , cults , abusive relationships, LRH's history ,LRH's psychpathology AND a lot of other things is necessary for my own recovery and improvement.

Someone said something about being interested , but not as interested in hypnosis as I am .

Well I never liked the subject and still don't.

I am interested in hypnosis the way a man in prison is interested in crawling through a sewage system , and running while being hunted by dogs.

I serve necessity in this , and seek pleasure elsewhere. This is to dig out of Scientology , be free and try to inform others of what I have found.

Many who escape never consider they could benefit from learning more than " it is a scam or partly unworkable ", but I think that is barely getting out at all for some.

When I read articles where experts say word clearing is silly or harmless I almost cringe in disbelief . There is a lot of harm in ANYTHING LRH had Scientologists spend a lot of time and effort on . OR else he would not have wasted HIS slaves time on it !

The repetition of ANYTHING in Scientology should be a huge clue to zero in on it and look closely ; the more time and ATTENTION LRH directed to something the more investigation it merits.

That general rule is proven out the more I look at my work and the work of many who came before me.

If you loathe dictionaries and word clearing I understand. But I don't ever encourage that . Just look up words like a wog!

They have been doing it since long before LRH was born ! Ask Lermanet.com or Virginia Waddy !( Well read her work)
I want to be a born again wog , but shedding the Scientology skin is more in depth than one might wish for.

It will take a baptism in wisdom to wash off the stain of Hubbard from the minds of many of us. That's just the way it is.

there are many like you, and even movies,

Shawshank Redemption comes to mind.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am looking for the - I don't want to come off as elitist or pretentious - hard core devoted students (not of Scientology) of WHAT Scientology really is and even more HOW Scientology works.

I have benefited most from their work ( Arnie Lerma , Jon Atack , and Steven Hassan and cult experts).

And want to communicate and get better at communicating both to experts and exes and even never-ins.

I plan to tell this story until I die and want to both have my story right and have any audience understand me.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Two of my closest friends who were never in scio have in the past have asked me why I spend time on anti scio websites. Their attitude is "aren't you over it yet?" or "what could be so interesting about it?" They don't understand my interest because they haven't been through the cult experience. They unintentionally made me feel embarrassed about it by their comments. I've learned not to bring the subject up anymore.

I'm glad I have like minded ESMBers to share our common interest.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
People can think whatever they want

I find it entertaining, not to study inside the church but outside the church where you can actually have a real discussion

I'm looking for a lecture where Hubbard said the pyramid on the dollar is a symbol from a gate on Mars?

And the ones that discuss current installations on earth and this splat system?

Post these if you know them

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
People can think whatever they want

I find it entertaining, not to study inside the church but outside the church where you can actually have a real discussion

[highlight]I'm looking for a lecture where Hubbard said the pyramid on the dollar is a symbol from a gate on Mars?[/highlight]

And the ones that discuss current installations on earth and this splat system?

Post these if you know them
I have never ever heard or read a reference to that by Hubbard. Sounds more like the sort of thing Robert Anton Wilson would say.