What's new

Why was Leah Remeni Aftermath Cancelled

Veda

Sponsor
Nothing that would produce a criminal indictment, though. Nothing that would ever put David Miscavige or any officer of the Church of Scientology into criminal jeopardy.

And your hero (Mike Rinder) is now talking, after 12 years of being out, about how important and powerful criminal indictments are over civil suits this morning. And he is also acknowledging that he has known this the whole time he has been out.

Don't you find that interesting?
Mike Rinder is not my hero, although I do appreciate the good that he's done in the last few years, and even posted his article on Scientology's fraudulent religious cloaking: Religion Angle's Twisted History by Mike Rinder | Ex Scientologist Message Board

I also posted a thread about someone who appears to be your hero, cult shill J. Gordon Melton: Scientology & Jim Jones | Ex Scientologist Message Board

Mike Rinder's views have changed dramatically since 2011. IMO, with those changes in mind, I'm expecting that he, at some point, will answer questions long asked by those wronged.

I would be disappointed if he does not.

My views on your recent shenanigans on ESMB are pretty well expressed in this thread: "You have zero effect" | Ex Scientologist Message Board