What's new

Why was Leah Remeni Aftermath Cancelled

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh sigh.

I think I can speak with a little authority on the subject of the Kult and
Pedophile cover-ups, given my public conversations with law enforcement, media, politicians, etc., yes?

There is a “culture” that is across cults that believes that they have “The Answer” to every problem that bests Humankind, and $cientology is no different.

Here in Oz, the delightful Cardinal George Pell recently lost his appeal to get out of jail for child sex crimes. He’s had two former Prime Ministers and numerous other “opinion leaders” whine that he’s really a nice man and would never do something like this. It’s been the flavour of the year that leaves a bad taste in my mouth and that of many others.

On a more personal note, I have a relative by marriage who is a convicted pedophile and the Schofield family have disconnected from this scum because he tried to groom my daughter and could see nothing wrong with that. The others in the family believed he needed support to help him through his tough times. Our beliefs aren’t so charitable.

Back to the kult. In my extensive experience (view my statement on Hansard in the Oz Federal Parliament records if you like) the kult has a similar but more entrenched view. Don’t forget it’s a High Crime to report a person in good standing to the police. And remember that,just like every other cult, Hubbardism believes it can cure EVERY PROBLEM IN THE UNIVERSE.

And that is all the Aftermath and a hell of a lot of “us” have been saying for years now. $cientology DOES NOT believe in pedophilia per se. It believes that that and all other “non-optimum” behaviours can be cured by it and it alone.

So Al I just can’t believe that you would accuse Mike and Leah of being soft on this and pushing some kind of hidden agenda. I think No One above got it right.

And I just can’t believe that my yearly lurk here got me scratching my head and posting about something the f’ing Armadillo is ranting about. I got a bus to drive, ffs!!!

JustSheila

Crusader
@scooter

:grouphug: Scooter!! :bighug: Give your missus and the kids a hug for me!

On a more serious note:

I have a relative by marriage who is a convicted pedophile and the Schofield family have disconnected from this scum because he tried to groom my daughter and could see nothing wrong with that.

:wtf: :angry: That little angel? :omg: So glad you stood strong and cut him off. What is wrong with people that they make excuses for this crap and justify it?!? :angry:

Do you still have all the chooks and the birds and dog(s)?

I missed you!! Great to see you!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh sigh.

I think I can speak with a little authority on the subject of the Kult and
Pedophile cover-ups, given my public conversations with law enforcement, media, politicians, etc., yes?

There is a “culture” that is across cults that believes that they have “The Answer” to every problem that bests Humankind, and $cientology is no different.

Here in Oz, the delightful Cardinal George Pell recently lost his appeal to get out of jail for child sex crimes. He’s had two former Prime Ministers and numerous other “opinion leaders” whine that he’s really a nice man and would never do something like this. It’s been the flavour of the year that leaves a bad taste in my mouth and that of many others.

On a more personal note, I have a relative by marriage who is a convicted pedophile and the Schofield family have disconnected from this scum because he tried to groom my daughter and could see nothing wrong with that. The others in the family believed he needed support to help him through his tough times. Our beliefs aren’t so charitable.

Back to the kult. In my extensive experience (view my statement on Hansard in the Oz Federal Parliament records if you like) the kult has a similar but more entrenched view. Don’t forget it’s a High Crime to report a person in good standing to the police. And remember that,just like every other cult, Hubbardism believes it can cure EVERY PROBLEM IN THE UNIVERSE.

And that is all the Aftermath and a hell of a lot of “us” have been saying for years now. $cientology DOES NOT believe in pedophilia per se. It believes that that and all other “non-optimum” behaviours can be cured by it and it alone.

So Al I just can’t believe that you would accuse Mike and Leah of being soft on this and pushing some kind of hidden agenda. I think No One above got it right.

And I just can’t believe that my yearly lurk here got me scratching my head and posting about something the f’ing Armadillo is ranting about. I got a bus to drive, ffs!!!
'allo, Scootah.

Long tiayme no see, ma-yte.

'ow's Kevin then?

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Sheila. :bighug: right back at ya.Yes we still have the chooks, quail and Angel the duck. Only one dog but both cats still going g fine.

Caitlin's now 16 and I am teaching her to drive. Time flies eh? All of us are going fine. James is having a year off earning money then goes back to uni. next year. Caz is now working 3 days a week so I'm having lunch with her today so I'll pass on your regards. All's good here. :biggrin:

Hope you are having a great time of it all as well. Wasn't planning on being back here but dropped in last night and saw lots of old friends so thought I'd stick around for a bit. Better go get back to work now.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
'Lanzo howyagoing diggercobbasportmatebluey? Haveagoodweekendorwhateh? Mine was a beautybonzabottlarippasnorta.

:biggrin:

Don't even think you can speak Strine to a local, maaaaaate. :thumbsup:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
'Lanzo howyagoing diggercobbasportmatebluey? Haveagoodweekendorwhateh? Mine was a beautybonzabottlarippasnorta.

:biggrin:

Don't even think you can speak Strine to a local, maaaaaate. :thumbsup:
Dude. You have no idea.

I'm just happy you're here.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Emms !!! :bighug:

Luv ya work. Just getting a bit of time catching up on the Board but I love what’s here :thumbsup:

JustSheila

Crusader
Hi Sheila. :bighug: right back at ya.Yes we still have the chooks, quail and Angel the duck. Only one dog but both cats still going g fine.

Caitlin's now 16 and I am teaching her to drive. Time flies eh? All of us are going fine. James is having a year off earning money then goes back to uni. next year. Caz is now working 3 days a week so I'm having lunch with her today so I'll pass on your regards. All's good here. :biggrin:

Hope you are having a great time of it all as well. Wasn't planning on being back here but dropped in last night and saw lots of old friends so thought I'd stick around for a bit. Better go get back to work now.
:wow: Caitlin's 16!!! :omg: She was half my height last time I saw her. James in uni and working, wow! :biglove: Good for him! Like you said, time goes by far, far too fast.

Caz is such a doll. I'm glad you noticed early she's a keeper. :coolwink: I really like her. Who wouldn't? I hope she has a job she enjoys.

Awww, you still have all your animals, too, and added a duck. :biglove: I just have two cockatiels, but they greet me every morning with: "There you go, baby!" "You're so cute" and "You're a good girl." :laugh: They fly fairly freely around here and pretty much took over my screened in back deck. I'm still looking after the oldies for a living, same as I did there.

My son is teaching in China right now and recently finished a stint in Japan. That one is always traveling but doing very well for himself. One of my brothers moved near me and his daughter is going to uni in my town, too, so I finally have some family close by. :happydance:

Not sure how long you can stick around, but it sure is GREAT to see you and catch up. :bighug:

CaliMule

Work Hard and Bray
But in show business, like everywhere else in business, stats matter.
Hits the nail on the head.

Viewers like reality TV that has the prospect of winners and losers, not just losers and then more losers and then an endless stream of losers and sympathizing with them - no victories in the offing. An endless stream of lose lose lose and it's sad - this doesn't hold an audience. A show about poverty and an endless series of proofs that poor people exist would suffer the same fate.

They only had so many shockers to sell.

Veda

Sponsor

Viewers like reality TV that has the prospect of winners and losers, not just losers and then more losers and then an endless stream of losers and sympathizing with them - no victories in the offing. An endless stream of lose lose lose and it's sad - this doesn't hold an audience. A show about poverty and an endless series of proofs that poor people exist would suffer the same fate.

Never thought of a rape victim as a "loser" but probably, through the Scientology prism, that's how it would seem.

Tossing the Scientology cult prism aside, and examining the list of three years of episodes Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath - Wikipedia it appears as though a lot of helpful information was presented.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Never thought of a rape victim as a "loser" but probably, through the Scientology prism, that's how it would seem.

Tossing the Scientology cult prism aside, and examining the list of three years of episodes Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath - Wikipedia it appears as though a lot of helpful information was presented.
Nothing that would produce a criminal indictment, though. Nothing that would ever put David Miscavige or any officer of the Church of Scientology into criminal jeopardy.

And your hero (Mike Rinder) is now talking, after 12 years of being out, about how important and powerful criminal indictments are over civil suits this morning. And he is also acknowledging that he has known this the whole time he has been out.

Don't you find that interesting?

Last edited:

Caroline

Patron Meritorious

"Victim" is not a permitted beingness in Scientology. It is at .1 on Hubbard's tone scale, which places it well into the territory of the "reactive mind." Note his definition for "Scientologist:" one who is not a victim. If Mike Rinder, who is reputed to be the cult's greatest victimizer, is also a victim, are there no Scientologists in Scientology?
tv-5-174.gif

Here's an excerpt from my Season 3 Episode 12 transcript after the segment about Chrissie Bixler, that includes messages attributed to corporate Scientology, followed by a fast-moving stream of profiling terms:
[00:54:02.338]
[Screen: Scientology denies that Chrissie Bixler informed them about her alleged assault.
[00:54:03.788]
Chrissie Bixler’s accusation that the Church dissuaded her from reporting an alleged sexual assault by her boyfriend of six years is …false. Ms. Bixler never once told the Church about her accusations, and the Church has never retaliated against her for making the claim.”
(Church of Scientology letter 08/13/2019)]
However, in the following letter, sent to Scientology in 2004 the mother of another alleged victim indicates that she and others knew about Chrissie’s allegations.]
[Letter to Scientology
January 26, 2004
The other thing I did not know until about 30 days ago was that Chrissie (Danny’s long live in girlfriend) originated…that she was VERY upset with Danny because she somehow got VERY drunk and Danny SODOMISED [sic] her.]
00:54:38.146 [Black screen]
00:54:38.262 [Cross fading in]
[Start subliminal sequence]
00:54:38.329 APOSTATE (very low opacity) (34 ms.)
00:54:38.363 [No text.]
00:54:38.396 BELIEVER (33 ms.)
00:54:38.429 [No text.]
00:54:38.496 TRAITOR (33 ms.)
00:54:38.529 [No text.]
00:54:38.563 ENEMY (33 ms.)
00:54:38.596 [No text.]
00:54:38.663 DEFECTOR (33 ms.)
00:54:38.696 [No text.]
00:54:38.730 APOSTATE (33 ms.)
00:54:38.763 [No text.]
00:54:38.830 BELIEVER (33 ms.)
00:54:38.863 [No text.]
00:54:38.896 TRAITOR (34 ms.)
00:54:38.930 [No text.]
00:54:38.997 ENEMY (33 ms.)
00:54:39.030 [No text.]
00:54:39.063 DEFECTOR (34 ms.)
00:54:39.097 [No text.]
00:54:39.163 APOSTATE (34 ms.)
00:54:39.197 [No text.]
00:54:39.230 BELIEVER (33 ms.)
00:54:39.263 [No text.]
00:54:39.330 TRAITOR (34 ms.)
00:54:39.364 [No text.]
00:54:39.397 ENEMY (33 ms.)
00:54:39.430 [No text.]
00:54:39.497 DEFECTOR (33 ms.)
00:54:39.530 [No text.]
00:54:39.564 APOSTATE (33 ms.)
00:54:39.597 [No text.]
[End subliminal sequence]
00:54:39.664 LEAH REMINI
SCIENTOLOGY AND THE AFTERMATH
WAITING FOR JUSTICE

Last edited:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors

I suspect there are many more that prefer to stay utr until possible lawsuits are settled.