Why "Where's Shelly?" is not a good campaign

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
And this is where I decide that I may have been wrong about this campaign and admit so publicly.

Leah Remini is taking this to a whole new level. See Tony's blog for today: http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/le...ng-person-report-on-scientology-leaders-wife/. Now that is what I'm talking about when I say that something should be done about it!

It turns out that this may end up being the most effective campaign ever to raise awareness of the Cof$'s corruption and actual danger to people.

While I may have been wrong in my OP, I have no compulsion to be right about it. In fact, I have to say that given Leah's new move on this:

:cheerleader::happydance::clap::yes: I LOVE IT!! :yes::clap::happydance::cheerleader:

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
Maybe Shelly is in public all the time wearing a disguise and she is on a secrete mission and we just don't see it.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Maybe Shelly is in public all the time wearing a disguise and she is on a secrete mission and we just don't see it.

Shelly in public after August 2007?

Hmm...that would explain all the confetti @ the Portland event. :confused2:

Side note: Got a text from a (never-in, like me) friend who occasionally lurks @ The Underground Bunker and @ WPP --

he wanted to know if 'unfoundedness' was a scio-espoused state of being...

because the LAPD closed their slipshod inquiry using the word "unfounded". :hmm:

:scnsucks:

JB (IAS stands for "It's A Scam", right?)