What's new

Why You Were Told Your Overts Were So Important

Div6

Crusader
Please notice the two words in my above post: "self described."

"Scientologist for life" is a label that your associate placed on himself. Why do Scientologists think that being called Scientologists - after they label themselves as Scientologists - is an insult?

Do you homo supermen know something that we mere wogs, homo sapiens, and Ex's don't?

Your selective editing omitted the editorial additive that was the point of my comment: "(a permanent Xenu-believing Scientologist, and please skip the PR)"

I guess implanting, or assigning false significances with force, is a perfectly acceptable method of survival for you. Puts you in good company: politicians, economists, usurpers of freedom, etc.

Veda

Sponsor
My original statement is accurate, and you know it.

One need only examine your Freezone discussion groups to see what a bunch of Elron space cadets you guys are.

Div6

Crusader

One need only examine your Freezone discussion groups to see what a bunch of Elron space cadets you guys are.

i know no such things. You assert many things on others that you have no clue about, and pass them off as 'fact'.

And your opinions are prima facie loony.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's strange how scn'ists refuse to discover that scn is mostly bunk. If any given Co$ or Freezone scn'ist had the huevos to take a year off, refrain from all things scn. and delve into other subjects with passion... I think he would find himself better able to evaluate it.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I too am a "Scientologust for life".

Why accuse Mark only and not me?

For my part - my integrity is unimpaired, the CofS being a travesty of what Scientology is and stands for. The Cof S is an abomination that is long overdue for complete abolishment.

When that happens Scientologists will be free to practice what is true for them for the first time.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was a freezone scientologist after leaving the Church for about five years. I took more than a year off after that, examining other subjects and doing other things. I'm not a scientologist, anymore, but I don't consider most of the auditing tech to be "bunk". Just the CC-OTIV, and the stuff above that I find suspect.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was a freezone scientologist after leaving the Church for about five years. I took more than a year off after that, examining other subjects and doing other things. I'm not a scientologist, anymore, but I don't consider most of the auditing tech to be "bunk". Just the CC-OTIV, and the stuff above that I find suspect.

Well Cc thru OTIV.. actually OTVIII (stuff above) is, as I understand the 'wrapping up', the 'conclusion' of much of what came before. Anything that 'may have helped' one become more sane below will then be followed by these upper practices which are certain to make a raving lunatic out of one.

When a person can calmly state that they are seeing 'spiritual entities' and 'past life mock-ups' while hallucinating on the TR drills... it's sad. And insane. Not that I think that psychic phenomenon isn't fascinating and useful; just sad that people can be conned into thinking that this precious gift that they have is defined within the context that Hubbard directed. If one is going to let someone else 'lead them' to truth.... why not have it be someone who is admirable. Hubbard was a despicable person, despite his days off.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't let anyone lead me to truth. I follow my own compass. I found a lot of useful perspectives in scientology. I don't think all people who have done the OT levels are crazy, far from it. I just think that those levels can induce false memory syndrome and create more trouble than they are worth.

I don't think they "wrap up" anything dug up or found earlier. When you are done with R6EW, you are done with negative gain processing. Beyond that, it's about developing goals and practicing achieving them. What the Church does, after that, is mold the mind of the person into a duplicate of Hubbard's narcissistic schizo-affective disorder.

I too am a "Scientologust for life".

Why accuse Mark only and not me?

For my part - my integrity is unimpaired, the CofS being a travesty of what Scientology is and stands for. The Cof S is an abomination that is long overdue for complete abolishment.

When that happens Scientologists will be free to practice what is true for them for the first time.

Don't take it personally, Leon. He just likes directing invective at BB & me. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Veda

Sponsor
Don't take it personally, Leon. He just likes directing invective at BB & me. :coolwink:

No, I don't like occasionally responding to your Scientology related posts - or those of your sidekick - however, what you're doing with your less than honest representation of Scientology is, IMO, potentially harmful, or - at least - potentially, a source of temporary confusion and difficulty for someone newly out of Scientology.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=107299&postcount=54

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=107390&postcount=55

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=77980&postcount=75

ThisIsIt

Patron with Honors
It's strange how scn'ists refuse to discover that scn is mostly bunk. If any given Co$ or Freezone scn'ist had the huevos to take a year off, refrain from all things scn. and delve into other subjects with passion... I think he would find himself better able to evaluate it.

I sure agree with this KV. And it is so much fun and such a relief to take that break. Which in my case will be forever!:yes:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You're a self described "Scientologist for life" (a permanent Xenu-believing Scientologist, and please skip the PR), and spend most of your time on ESMB attempting to push others back into accepting the Scientology ideology.

Do you feel that your integrity is unimpaired?

And with Veda's arrival, the ad hominem attacks begin, thus derailing the discussion of the underlying totalitarian technology of sec checking.

Are you sure you don't work for OSA, Veda?

Div6

Crusader
In what way is the OP relevant? I understand the mechanisms described of "brainwashing" and "menticide" as described, but the title relates this in some fashion to "overts".

In scn sessions, a person must be well fed, and well rested. Alanzo raves about his FPRD auditing in other posts on this board.

Is this meant to be a commentary on the RPF? Gang Bang Sec Checking? Other "tech innovations"?

Or is Alanzo just playing to the A=A crowd?

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Alanzo. Carry on. You're doing fine.

Some resources.

'Brainwashing in Red China', 1951 (Edward Hunter).

'Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism', 1961:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/brainwashing/brainwashing19.html

'Souls Turned Inside Out', (notably, sections on 'Thought Control' and 'Thought Crime') chapter from 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?', 1987, 1992, 1996, 2005 (Russian edition).

'Destructive Cult Defined, and the Gradients of Deception: the Layers of the Sceintological Onion', 1992, etc., chapter from 'Messiah or Madman?'

'The Brainwashing Manual', chapter from 'Messiah or Madman?'

'Brainwashing Manual Parallels', 2001:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=42450&postcount=113

A search can be done on large PDF documents by pressing 'control', and then 'F' for find.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
And with Veda's arrival, the ad hominem attacks begin, thus derailing the discussion of the underlying totalitarian technology of sec checking.

Are you sure you don't work for OSA, Veda?

Interesting; a whine about 'ad hominem' used as ad hominem. With a bonus ad hominem thrown in for good luck :)

Zinj