What's new

Wikileaks Airs Scientology Black Ops

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
From Slashdot:

Wikileaks Airs Scientology Black Ops
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/03/11/2348242

An anonymous reader alerts us to new material up on Wikileaks: 208 scanned pages (in one PDF) relating to the Church of Scientology and its former "Office of Special Affairs" employee (and subsequent apostate) Frank Oliver. "The documents are dated between 1986 and 1992 inclusive, when, according to the file, Frank Oliver was declared a 'suppressive person' and excommunicated. Frank Oliver should be able to verify the material and has appeared in the media before on subjects relating to the church. Starting on page 107, the document shows that at the time of writing the Church of Scientology was still actively engaged in black propaganda (especially concerning psychiatry), 'fair game' and infiltration."

SeaOrgSlut

Patron
Frank Oliver is mostly a discredited douchebag but his documents are pretty fancy IMO. I'm sad that the manual on how to pick locks or how to jimmy open safes isn't in that package. I know for a fact the "original" Guardian's Office shit had tons of nefarious burglary instructions in them.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
Reply to SeaOrgSlut

Frank Oliver is mostly a discredited douchebag but his documents are pretty fancy IMO.
Discredited for what and by who?

I'm sad that the manual on how to pick locks or how to jimmy open safes isn't in that package. I know for a fact the "original" Guardian's Office shit had tons of nefarious burglary instructions in them.
Which issues are you referring to?

Smitty

nowout

Patron with Honors
AFAIK, the Church of Scientology is still actively engaged in black propaganda (especially concerning psychiatry), 'fair game' and infiltration."

There is an Document - Flag Ed of Sept 91 which lists all the SPs and SP groups at the time. The list is really long tl;dr and should be a lot longer 17 years later - with 9,000 plus added last February 10th!

Anon rocks!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
wwwaif.net : Burglary Hat - This is real! - As I recall a lot of this kind of stuff is written 'about the enemy'. So on the surface it looks like 'we' aren't doing it.. However, alsewhere Hubbard advices to learn from the enemy and do it better!

I won't discredit the B1 types who did the dirty work though. Their testimony is rather important me thinks...

:yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
OSA/GO scumbags who break into peoples houses are instantly discredited as no better than thieves :p

I've known Frank for years now, although, never particularly closely and I've only met him in person a couple of times. He's a good guy and has more than made up for his 'Church' activity by his revelations about those activities and willingness to testify in court about them. He hasn't been particularly active in the 'critic scene' for a while, but, he's probably still lurking around.

Some of his testimony can be seen here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/lisa_mcpherson/bob/

Lots of good stuff on that page. I especially recommend reading the Bill Franks and Robert Vaughn Young testimony.

Zinj

Marie

Patron
I was reading thru this stuff last night and boom.... it hit me, Scientology sure accuses groups of doing some downright awful stuff to people (psych's, squirals, SP's, Government, etc), in fact has a whole organization set up to fight certain things with "black pr" or other not so hot techniques...

The question I have is - What has Scientology done to people? (not that this stuff hasn't come out), What are they guilty of that makes them try to deflect attention from themselves by accusing others of the same acts that they are guilty of??? What do we not know???

I am sure someone, somewhere has said this in the past, but it was one of the realizations you get...

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I was reading thru this stuff last night and boom.... it hit me, Scientology sure accuses groups of doing some downright awful stuff to people (psych's, squirals, SP's, Government, etc), in fact has a whole organization set up to fight certain things with "black pr" or other not so hot techniques...

The question I have is - What has Scientology done to people? (not that this stuff hasn't come out), What are they guilty of that makes them try to deflect attention from themselves by accusing others of the same acts that they are guilty of??? What do we not know???

I am sure someone, somewhere has said this in the past, but it was one of the realizations you get...

It's a consistent element of Scn 'Tech' that Black Ops and dirty tricks are taught as being done by 'enemies', however, are learned for in-house application.

If you hear 'This is what the bad guys do', you can count on some confidential issue directing that exactly that be done.

Zinj

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
What they have done is take a chance for enlightenment and made a hell hole out of it.

As well as the myriad of illegal crimes.

Ruined the chance to get out of the trap. That is the biggest crime ever considered to a Scientologist there is.

Barb

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Could someone puh-lease convert this 6.3MB, 208 page PDF file into 208 image files -- and if nothing else that would be enough.

A further development would be to, then create 208 HTML pages referencing those images, and provide us with the URL to the pages. It would be so easy to navigate with a plain old browser, without having to view a huge PDF.

This Frank Oliver PDF file, contains the most shocking collection of scientology black PR evidence, I've ever imagined. It just goes on and on.

Here is the URL that I found via WikiLeaks:
http://file.sunshinepress.org:54445/scientology-frank-oliver-osa.pdf

PS: In addition, it would be even cooler to combine the entire web site into a ZIP file, so that lots of people could make a backup of it. Then if the original web site disappears, others can put up another one in a new location.

Last edited:
Could someone puh-lease convert this 6.3MB, 208 page PDF file into 208 image files -- and if nothing else that would be enough.

A further development would be to, then create 208 HTML pages referencing those images, and provide us with the URL to the pages. It would be so easy to navigate with a plain old browser, without having to view a huge PDF.

This Frank Oliver PDF file, contains the most shocking collection of scientology black PR evidence, I've ever imagined. It just goes on and on.

Here is the URL that I found via WikiLeaks:
http://file.sunshinepress.org:54445/scientology-frank-oliver-osa.pdf

PS: In addition, it would be even cooler to combine the entire web site into a ZIP file, so that lots of people could make a backup of it. Then if the original web site disappears, others can put up another one in a new location.

You can convert it yourself

http://www.zamzar.com/

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Are you on a dial-up connection? The Opera browser has a built-in PDF viewer. And Foxit is an excellent lightweight PDF reader is you don't like the Adobe Reader.

Paul