Wikinews: The Scientology Reformation' author examines Tom Cruise and David Miscavige

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: Wikinews: The Scientology Reformation' author examines Tom Cruise and David Misca

snipped

What are your thoughts on the "disconnection" policy in organized Scientology? Do you think it should be discontinued?

MR: "Yes. But it never will because Scientology management has correspondence from Hubbard from 1983 re-instating; making it impossible for such literalists to cancel it."

That's interesting, I'd love to see it.

:yes:

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
Re: Wikinews: The Scientology Reformation' author examines Tom Cruise and David Misca

"The main difference is that David Mayo and Bill Robertson tried to become the new L. Ron Hubbard and set up another version of what Hubbard created. That creation — the organization structure served the organization well for its first several decades, but became outdated and obsolete around the time of Hubbard's death, 1986. The current independent movement is predicated on the idea that Scientology was destroyed by being monopolized — and if it survives it will because enough people appreciate that was the core reason for the demise of the original organizations."

:omg: :liar::grouch:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Any mention of Xenu?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

As DM is playing for himself so is MR playing for himself.

2 peas in a pod having a lovers spat.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Well, this is my favorite part of this Q&A session and I'll take it for what it says but don't bet on Indie Marty ever being invited as an expert witness in any lawsuits against Narconon :biggrin:

WN: Soon after the June 11, 2008 death of Patrick W. Desmond, Director of Narconon in Georgia Mary Rieser sent a memo to the Scientology Office of Special Affairs (OSA). Why would OSA have been notified of a death of a former Narconon patient? Is this standard practice?

MR: "Because Church of Scientology Inc controls every aspect of Narconon."

[Note: Per an August 29, 1972 letter by L. Ron Hubbard, subject "Narconon", heading "Sea Organization", "The incomparable Guardian's Office has been running the Narconon (drugs no!) Program over the world."]