What's new

Wild conspiracy theory! Could Tommy Davis be Suri's biological father?

HollywoodGuy

Patron with Honors
This is just for fun.

But I was looking at photos of Suri Cruise and now that she's older, I think she definitely looks like Tom Cruise.

But then, I also thought, "You know who else she looks like? Tommy Davis!"
tommydavisphoto.jpgSuri-Cruise_8_1.jpg

I always thought it was odd that Tom never got his earlier wives pregnant, but he got Katie Holmes pregnant.

And who was hanging around Tom and Katie the whole time? Tommy Davis and Jessica Feshbach! Is it out of the question that Tom and Katie could have been having foursomes with Tommy and Jessica?

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Hollywood Guy, the tabloids were all OVER this for several years. They even did as you have done, published side-by-side photos of Suri and Tommy Davis. They knocked it off after Katie Holmes ditched Tom Cruise.

A 4 way? But, why could it not have been a 2 way? Katie Holmes and Tommy Davis were a lot closer in age than she and Tom were. Maybe they liked each other?

Or it could have been a sperm donation. Perhaps Tommy D. was helping out his bud TC.

Anything's possible. Especially in Hollywood. But then, your name tells me you already knew that! :yes:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yesterday in one of the newspapers I read they were speculating on who were the fathers of Michael Jackson's kids.

Apparently he asked several of his friends to donate sperm so the newspaper did photo comparisons of the kids and the potential donors.

The oldest boy, Prince, looked very much like the photo of Marlon Brando. But he also looked like several others.

The conclusion was that nobody knows who the fathers are.

But it filled a couple of pages of newspaper.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is just for fun.

But I was looking at photos of Suri Cruise and now that she's older, I think she definitely looks like Tom Cruise.

But then, I also thought, "You know who else she looks like? Tommy Davis!"
View attachment 11601View attachment 11602

I always thought it was odd that Tom never got his earlier wives pregnant, but he got Katie Holmes pregnant.

And who was hanging around Tom and Katie the whole time? Tommy Davis and Jessica Feshbach! Is it out of the question that Tom and Katie could have been having foursomes with Tommy and Jessica?

I never noticed it before but I think there IS a resemblance. :omg:

Doesn't mean diddly, but anything's possible in the weird world of the cult.

I also remember a lot of speculation at that time about what body Hubs was going to pick to "come back" to.

And Siri is Tom's only natural child.....

....or is she????

Maybe explains why he doesn't spend any time with her.

Leland

Crusader
Tommy wasn't OT8....and Katie certainly wasn't either.....so that doesn't make sense to me....that Suri was the result of some special Cult breeding experiment....

Edited: well, in a way, I guess she was....( the arraigned marriage and all....)

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy wasn't OT8....and Katie certainly wasn't either.....so that doesn't make sense to me....that Suri was the result of some special Cult breeding experiment....

Edited: well, in a way, I guess she was....( the arraigned marriage and all....)

I don't know, I think the fact that TC was considered to be the most dedicated Scn on the planet, and the Biggest Being (following Hubs and Miscabbage)...it's possible the deluded culties figured he was the best candidate for Hubs to have as his new father. The mother might just be considered a "breeder", insignificant except for having a pretty face and good body.

We'll never know unless one of those in the inner circle decides to write their memoirs. Everyone involved though, is either being paid or threatened (or both) to keep quiet about anything they saw or were involved in. Not to mention they don't want to talk about anything that would be out-reality or out-PR to mere wogs.

If you look at their mindset, nothing's out of the realm of possibility.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
wtf is genetically pure anyway? who says it requires being ot8, auditing changes your genetic code lol? maybe it's some oto ritual like he did with jack parsons?

also, if the limit is genetic then he could have explained why he contradicted himself earlier saying considerations take rank over mechanics

the old saying, make a wish/postulate in one hand and a turd in the other and see which hand fills up faster

nonsense aside, it is creepy they look so similar, i want a dna test!

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
This is just for fun.

Tom Cruise got Nicole pregnant but she miscarried, but maybe she had to say that because it was in the terms of her divorce settlement. Or, maybe Tommy Davis got Nicole pregnant too. If so, Tommy got inseminate confused with disseminate.

I would guess that Suri was conceived in a lab -- in vitro that is. Tom Cruise, his brother or any number of lab techs could be the father.

That information and Tom's low sperm count or periodic impotence are all things which are in the contract with Katie.

Sperm that was not Tom's was implanted into Katie.
The child that was born had evile intentions to wreck scientology, and Katie became PTS to the evile child. Katie, full of PTSness, divorces Tom.

The child's father passed on the SPness through his sperm, to the child.

This amounts to a New Tek Discovery.
SPness can be inherited.

You all need to address this. You are carriers of SP, even if not currently dramatizing.

A new Rundown is available. It will know your socks off. It is like wow.
It is the answer to your "meh-ness" about Super power. It is the answer to why you____(insert everything that is wrong with you --which is a lot, since per Sci-tek you are really fucked up). Ding Ding.

Last edited:
We are talking about Scientology here, and that means that the truth is most likely 10 times more creepy and bizarre than you actually thought possible.