What's new

Will Greg Wilhere, the remaining "right hand man", stand up to David Miscavige?

Wisened One

Crusader
Put that in The Comm Line, too :devil:

Wondering.......

Could we possibly LURE Greg out with the right bait?

Perhaps a Classified Ad in the Scientology PennySaver?

shotgun-shack1.jpg

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Wondering.......

Could we possibly LURE Greg out with the right bait?

Perhaps a Classified Ad in the Scientology PennySaver?

...snip... Marty shack

Hilarious.

Honestly, yes. A copy of that Pennysaver would have to be put in an OSA Int file on Greg, were someone to do that, honestly.

Everyone gets out, eventually. Of the big cheeze category. They get let out to pasture, like Heber is sort of in the process of being gradually let go, I imagine, since he's 77, he's not in good enough health, my opinion, nor does Miscavige want Heber back being President Scientology.

If Greg is broadcast supportive urgings to TAKE ON MISCAVIGE, those urgings WILL eventually land in his head, like a seed.

If he knows he at least has intellectual support for getting Miscavige to vacate his Stalin invented role (since Hubbard's final writings spread top management across the two top councils, and "coordinting committee" policy was the LRH 1982ish church scriptural policy for the actual running of all the church echelons).

Greg would have to somehow hear the appeal to him, to stand off with Miscavige, is an option.

Marty's actual group is a real thing, it is fun to deride it, and it's easy pickings.

But those ex Scientologists who still think they are Hubbard Scientologists
still have their goodness intertwined with the Hubbard spiritual therapy and Hubbard Scientology spiritual concepts that give them their religion satisfying moments that scholars would grant are religious like. It's soul therapy, soul exorcism, for the Gnostic goal of Native State with the universe ultimately.
(Time Track Bulletins, LRH ED 339R Int, The Factors tie into it all as far as each of us being our own God of our own universe, etc, etc.)

I'm serious.

Greg Wilhere's grandpa was the famous Irish boxer that John Wayne played the role in some 30s or 40s movie.

I think Greg might have it in him, to be the ONE person that stands up to David Miscavige, and see how that flies.

Worst case, Greg comes out and does a new media round of how bad Miscavige is at usurping Hubbard's show.

The reassuring outside empathy communicated to Greg so he knows people want him to stand up to Miscavige, is worth a try.

Rekindle Greg's grandpa boxer valence and Villanova University quarterback valance, to stand up to DM, letting Greg know others who still cherish Hubbard out here are hoping he, Greg, will step up and end Miscavige's rule.

Anyways, that's my suggestion.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
stable case gain, finally!

---snipped---
Rekindle Greg's .... Villanova University quarterback valance, to stand up to DM, letting Greg know others who still cherish Hubbard out here are hoping he, Greg, will step up and end Miscavige's rule.

Agreed!

I am sending in a play from the sidelines to Greg the Quarterback.

STATUE OF LIBERTY PLAY
Statue_of_Liberty_2691.jpg

As the coach says Greg....if you 'sell it' you'll have a 'huge gain'....your liberty!!

The whole stadium is on its feet cheerin for ya. Game's not over yet. Be a hero.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Chuck, I think you are thinking of the Greg Wilhere we knew in the 70's. That was a man I had tremendous respect for. At one time I too hoped he would take over as top dog.

Forty years on we have an old and damaged man who had compromised his integrity too many times. Greg had done some nasty deeds at DMs bidding. He divorced his wife of 30 years on DMs orders, and left her to die alone of MS in LA. He allowed his only son to be banished from Int and separated permanently from his family, even when he was critically injured.

Greg may have been biding his time at one point, but I think he missed his chance and is simply living out what is left of his life in the only environment he is familiar with. He is too institutionalized to be able to operate in the real world any more.

Currently there is no-one left in management with the guts and the clarity of vision to lead the church out of the morass of cruelty, greed and obsessive control it is mired in. The best thing that could happen to Scientology is for the Church of Scientology to collapse completely, utterly and absolutely. Then its members and staff, no matter how brainwashed, will have to start observing and thinking, and whatever emerges in the freezone will have had a good airing and I think will stink a lot less, possibly even be a positive thing if there are some very savvy techies in the crowd.

One of the inmates is going to save the asylum.

He's a nice guy.

At this point turn your brain off completely.

Glad to get that sorted out.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Greg

Chuck, I think you are thinking of the Greg Wilhere we knew in the 70's. That was a man I had tremendous respect for. At one time I too hoped he would take over as top dog.

Forty years on we have an old and damaged man who had compromised his integrity too many times. Greg had done some nasty deeds at DMs bidding. He divorced his wife of 30 years on DMs orders, and left her to die alone of MS in LA. He allowed his only son to be banished from Int and separated permanently from his family, even when he was critically injured.

Greg may have been biding his time at one point, but I think he missed his chance and is simply living out what is left of his life in the only environment he is familiar with. He is too institutionalized to be able to operate in the real world any more.

Kooka, you absolutely got that right. I'm sad to hear this way that Sandy died; she was a good mate of mine. You said what I was going to say. And you can add that he allowed his mother-in-law Phyll (and how many others?) to be dumped in a nursing home in Florida when she got too old to work, after a lifetime of Scn service. (And I say that even though I've still got scars inflicted by Phyll.)

Petey

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kooka, you absolutely got that right. I'm sad to hear this way that Sandy died; she was a good mate of mine. You said what I was going to say. And you can add that he allowed his mother-in-law Phyll (and how many others?) to be dumped in a nursing home in Florida when she got too old to work, after a lifetime of Scn service. (And I say that even though I've still got scars inflicted by Phyll.)

Petey

Oh yeah, that too.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Currently there is no-one left in management with the guts and the clarity of vision to lead the church out of the morass of cruelty, greed and obsessive control it is mired in. The best thing that could happen to Scientology is for the Church of Scientology to collapse completely, utterly and absolutely. Then its members and staff, no matter how brainwashed, will have to start observing and thinking, and whatever emerges in the freezone will have had a good airing and I think will stink a lot less, possibly even be a positive thing if there are some very savvy techies in the crowd.

I agree with you. After decades of systematically seeking out and eliminating people likely to challenge the authority of the Top Guy, I don't think there is anybody left who has what it takes to suddenly decide to mount an insurrection.

The hierarchy of Scn is very brittle. If anything happened to DM, like a heart attack or stroke, things would fall apart -- as anybody who was effective in taking command while DM was down would be utterly destroyed once DM recovered, and everybody knows it.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Who cares about these Int Base Psychos?

Anyone who would have put up with the kind of psychotic behavior that is a part of every day life at INT for any length of time is a psycho. Int Base Psychos chose to be psycho every day. And they chose to ruin my religion and continue the con, and even beat people, defraud people, and falsely imprison people while doing it.

By definition, these people are not leaders.

They are followers of the worst kind.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Who cares about these Int Base Psychos?Anyone who would have put up with the kind of psychotic behavior that is a part of every day life at INT for any length of time is a psycho. Int Base Psychos chose to be psycho every day. And they chose to ruin my religion and continue the con, and even beat people, defraud people, and falsely imprison people while doing it.By definition, these people are not leaders.They are followers of the worst kind.

Zo-Dude....I remember the time I read your first post where you said something about someone "ruining your religion"....and I thought you were joking. I instantly re-read it and concluded that you were not kidding.

I always wondered what you meant by "your religion" exactly.

I'm not being facetious, promise....Are you talking about your having the same religion as Ron Hubbard, the Founder of the religion of Scientology?

If this Question was on a finals test, I definitely would be attending summer school. :)

Blow now!

Who cares about these Int Base Psychos?

Anyone who would have put up with the kind of psychotic behavior that is a part of every day life at INT for any length of time is a psycho. Int Base Psychos chose to be psycho every day. And they chose to ruin my religion and continue the con, and even beat people, defraud people, and falsely imprison people while doing it.

By definition, these people are not leaders.

They are followers of the worst kind.

Well actually, I do care about them. All of them are trapped. Some of them in the heirarchy see that they are trapped, and some of them are not conscious of it... all are trapped by supporting someone else's game that they are making their own. Even DM is trapped. That is quite clear to me. Being trapped together to that extent is a co-creation that takes cooperation, on an individual and collective basis. The way out is to start to see things on your own terms and think and act for yourself...

The Sea Org does need a good mutiny, but mostly from their old ways of thinking and the mindset that keeps them currently trapped at INT Base and elsewhere.

A new guy at the top (psycho or not) is not going to clean up this mess and help people heal. Folks need to free themselves from the mindset before they can get out of the trap. The way to do that is "look, don't think". It's that simple...wake up and take a good look at the reality around you, the one you are living with and helping to co-create daily. Is it worth supporting, or do you need to create some change for the better in your life?

Blow now! :)

Help is available for everyone who wishes to improve conditions in their life, and for others. The world outside of COS, despite all it's challenges and need for improvement, is wonderful compared with the slave world inside COS.

The ironic thing about the "Bridge to Total Freedom" is that the higher you go in the heirarchy of the COS system, the more completely you are enslaved by it. Free yourselves now! :happydance:

Al, I think Scientology was ruined long before you got into it, but it's always possible to create a better system. People are free to re-invent themselves as much as they want...even to re-invent their "religion", if that's what this really is to you.

I don't see ANY signs of positive reform from within Scientology. I think that much needed reform is going to have to come from the world outside of the cult. Hence the Freezoners and Independants, Critics and Law Enforcement, etc. I wish them well. I wish everyone well in improving conditions in their lives, for themselves and others...even Greg W. and the others trapped at INT Base and elsewhere.

Mystic

Crusader
Greg Won'thair, having stuck around and continually carrying the great purpose of the tulpa hubbard, and having accepted his position in the DM scheme of things, has proven he is no longer of any value to life.

Lawhd, Lawhd. May da debbul unrest his oblivious soul.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Alright.

Greg's not likely an option, not unless he calls me, and if he does, I'll coach him how to stand up to DM

Okay.

Rounds 2 and 3

a) Wendell Reynolds. Cornell University basketball player, and likely in a fight could whup Greg, and in a fight with DM, DM would be mincemeat. Wendell is a domineering sort.

b) Lyman Spurlock. Big old and fattish, last I saw. I know he's long played subservient, but also he's only good in my c) though.

c) Julius Caesar type scenario. Marty talked about Miscavige finally dumping on Marty, saying Marty didn't support DM anymore. My thoughts, are to rekindle the bunch of them (Wendell, Greg, Lyman, Marc Yager, Gulliaume) to stand up to DM. My thoughts are that they all have been led to incorrectly think it is standard operating procedure for there to be a SINGLE leader, when THAT is NOT what LRH wrote for them. DM's taken on a role that LRH did NOT single out and wish to have anyone be the top dog. Hubbard even wrote that there were two loyal officers (Annie and Pat) and should be more.

Hubbard didn't want a top banana dictator.

Hubbard wanted Exec Strata to be the think tank, and ED Int were the hats LRH lays out in the ED Int policy, and also oversee Exec Strata per 339R Int.

Hubbard put CMO Int and Watchdog Committee above Exec Strata, with the purpose to carry out all his long range non complied with strategic LRH orders, and also to PUT management there, namely put itself there, and put Exec Strata there, and ensure the rest of the Sea Org management echelons were put there and functioning, sector by sector, which is why there are WDC members per each sector.

The 1982 coordinating committee policies lay out who the councils were to coordinate.

It's more a group management, NOT the one man band dictator devolved DM scene.

So, my c) option is inform the bunch of them who are/were sort of the tougher top co bananas as various times, like Yager, Lesevre, Wendell,

REMIND THEM OF HOW JULIUS CAESAR.

Maybe some protest signs like

Calling on Wendell Reynolds, Greg Wilhere, Marc Yager, Guilliaume Lesevre, Lyman Spurlock to re-read Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" and REMOVE David Miscavige forthwith!!!!

World history if leaked into these men, might jar these Stockholm Syndrome battered males around DM into a Shakespearean ENDING of DM's reign.

Rekindling the damn movement to read 339R Int, which lays out the Exec Strata, IS something the movement would get behind.

The movement members are NOT being informed that DM does NOT have any authorization to be Mr. One Man Band Mussolini at the top, nothing Hubbard wrote to ASI, nothing to CMO Int, none of the traffic to the Int/S Msn I/C which is what DM was.

He's inflated the Int/S Msn I/C role into Mussolini Caesar, and that's another reason why I'd like to get ALL of Hubbard's final years of traffic into the public domain.

The actual parishioner base are unaware, except if they listen to the final years of CMO biggies' stories, about how DM ursurped and created this COB role.

The COB role isn't supposed to even BE what DM has made it.

So, an internal coup.

Wendell, Lyman, Greg, Marc Y, Guilliaume, there are some two tiers down people, like Clark Morton, who I know would love to pummel DM, Clark was the 4th string half back for the Florida Gators, and he knows real physical pain from being the practice half back that the rest of the Gator defense got to pummel in practice.

Clark even thought DM was an SP, in the 1990s, for which Clark got into trouble.

I'm sure it's crossed Wendell's mind that DM's an SP also.

Wendell was a tough basketball player, very physical, he's big too.

Anyways, that's my next round of thoughts.

What do you think.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Honey,

I think when pigs fly.

Consider this one: What if somebody at Int just murdered the SOB?

EDIT: I'm not calling for murder. Just asking ... do you think anyone there would ever just go mental and strangle his ass?

TG1